Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. (37041 Views)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Boeing 777X: Boeing Unveils World's Longest Passenger Plane(Pics) / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by AquafosSolar: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
please what's the difference. Both are lighter than air. Both are very flammable. Both are used by weather station for meteorological purposes. Set a lighter and this baby would be destroyed in seconds
please read and research before you post. http://www.answers.com/Q/Is_helium_flammable

Helium is safe that is why it is used for party ballons.

Stop posting when you dont know what you are talking about
Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by imran147(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Purity worship by killing people who don't want to join your faith. Someone who detest paedophile should not be a Muslim. Religion of Peace my foot.

Go to google novist and type

1095 pope urbam crusader
And see how much ur so callpope order of killing of muslim in holyland all the kings of europe summon there knights and wage a war against muslim just to retain holy land that muslim been control more than 500yrs...history tells man and stop hating on muslim
Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
imran147:

Go to google novist and type

1095 pope urbam crusader
And see how much ur so callpope order of killing of muslim in holyland all the kings of europe summon there knights and wage a war against muslim just to retain holy land that muslim been control more than 500yrs...history tells man and stop hating on muslim
You said 1095 while your Headslammers still kills people in this century. Headslammers kills people because of 72 virgins. I think the female ones among you will receive 72 dicks. Na so pussies and dicks plenty for heaven.

1 Like

Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by imran147(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You said 1095 while your Headslammers still kills people in this century. Headslammers kills people because of 72 virgins. I think the female ones among you will receive 72 dicks. Na so pussies and dicks plenty for heaven.

I see you don’t know what you talking about bcuz your reply is baseless and worthless by ignore the history and who start the killing war by your Christian war lord pope urban.....everyone live peaceful 500yrs plus before the jealousy of Muslim in Europe and Jerusalem ....do you know how many Muslims lost there life in Spain Italy turkey Israel etc
Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by MakeNigeriaGrea: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
imran147:

I see you don’t know what you talking about bcuz your reply is baseless and worthless by ignore the history and who start the killing war by your Christian war lord pope urban.....everyone live peaceful 500yrs plus before the jealousy of Muslim in Europe and Jerusalem ....do you know how many Muslims lost there life in Spain Italy turkey Israel etc
That was past but you headslammers still kill in this technological century. Do you know how many Christians has been killed by the headslammers?

1 Like

Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by nextstep(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
baby124:
Helium ke... so if the gas escaped, this big monster will just crash abi... I will stick to fuel powered planes for now. Can you imagine Helium notori oloun grin. Let me swim in my ignorance abeg, at least I will be safe.

Heh heh you're right... grin hopefully the gas will leak slowly. Usually though, the gas is stored in multiple chambers/smaller balloons within the big one so the chance of rupturing all should be small. But you bring up a good point.

If it's explosion you're worried about, Helium is very safe, that is why it's used in party balloons. Hydrogen (used in the Hindenburg) on the other hand is very volatile. Hydrogen is what gives petrol and natural gas (and other hydrocarbons ) their explosive capacity. Helium doesn't even burn - it's that stable.
Re: Airlander 10: The “flying Bum” Is Currently The World’s Longest Aircraft. by seangy4konji: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2018
So ordinary golf 2 go first am reach Abuja so what's d use

Abeg gerrout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World / 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident / 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.