Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours (811 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 3:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by tempest01(m): 3:39am On Aug 09, 2018
The only way for the pain is to go for them to fill the hole or remove the tooth.

You just have to find the money to do this. Go to a government dental clinic if available, the money shouldn't reach 7k.
You just have to find the money. Also drop your account number her, maybe a philanthropist who comes across your post might help you.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by britiko: 3:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Dying:
Hello Nairalanders. This is 2:55am. I have not slept since 4days ago. I have a serious toothache. This ache started years ago and I was able to conquer it with pain relief and Pepsodent toothpaste.

Four days ago, This excruciating pain started again and now with 10x more pain. Severe one that I had tried the pain relief and yet it does not relief anything. I settled for panadol extra and I've used more than 10. I don't know how many but its more than 10 yet this pain never leave me... I could have seen a dentist to remove this thing but i don't have the 7k to remove this thing... I have used so many things right now. The hole is so deep, I applied rub, used alum water, used salt water, used garlic in fact I used pepper yet this pain is so severe. Now my oesophagus is paining me I don't know if its as a result of what I've applied or the panadol extra. Please help me. What do I need to do... Do I need an extraction of this tooth. I will just go find that money by fire by force.. I am dying... And please tell me what to do with the overdose of panadol that I've used

Help a brother....

U need to see a dentist. What is the 7k for? Btw this your account is new, created 27minutes ago.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 3:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 3:53am On Aug 09, 2018
britiko:

U need to see a dentist. What is the 7k for? Btw this your account is new, created 27minutes ago.

They said I have to go and remove the tooth but before then I need a remedy that will suppress the pain. I have used everything I know and was prescribed to use. Its only petrol I have not used. And yes I created a new account for this. I have an account that I use before now.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by britiko: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Dying:

I will not like the yabbing of pasting my account here... I will find a way to get the money.. But please hope the panadol extra won't have any side effect on me... I have searched online to see the effect of its overdoze and those things are not friendly at all. Government hospital, are they going to attend to me immediately or o have to get ticket schedule an appointment?

My dear, the pain was so much thats why u came online. Your health is much more important. Just post ur account details as advised.whoever deems fit should yab or help you. The gamble is worth it as long as u are relieved of this pain.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by britiko: 4:18am On Aug 09, 2018
@Dying-Nawa o. What is F.A.R?
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 4:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by britiko: 4:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Dying:

That's my full name. This should be an anonymous forum... I attached my phone number+ account number. Do I have to put my name too.. I don't know how to do this. Some set of people can't just withstand yabbing... If I have a remedy that suppress this pain for a while, I will not need to do this... Seriously I know how I feel...

I reserve my comment... Get well soon!
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by kunzyomi(m): 4:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Try 'touch and go'. You can get it from any pharmacy.

Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 4:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you... I am going to get that very early in the morning. Thanks
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 09, 2018
I can only imagine your pain.
Sorry man.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by somehow: 5:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Chai.. Sorry bro.. Let us know if touch and go would do the magic.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 5:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Someone should help say something on that panadol too abeg. I no won die young
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by successking401(m): 5:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Dying:
Someone should help say something on that panadol too abeg. I no won die young
where are you based? I mean your location
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 5:23am On Aug 09, 2018
successking401:
where are you based? I mean your location

Ojodu Berger... Close to Ikeja
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by breadplanets(f): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Pele. Ibuprofen works for me (Brustan N) . Just to suppress the pain. pls do and remove the tooth. it's beyond remedy now.
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by successking401(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Dying:

Ojodu Berger... Close to Ikeja
I have 48 hrs maximum cure for any type of tooth ache.( herbs )
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by bulunton(f): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2018
U can try holding olive oil or coconut oil for 5mins in ur mouth against that side and then throw it out.quote author=Dying post=70113014]

I will not like the yabbing of pasting my account here... I will find a way to get the money.. But please hope the panadol extra won't have any side effect on me... I have searched online to see the effect of its overdoze and those things are not friendly at all. Government hospital, are they going to attend to me immediately or i have to get ticket schedule an appointment?[/quote]
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by DeeGeeNee: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
pele

Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by DeeGeeNee: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ehya Pele. Toothache can be painful
Re: Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours by Dying: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
So I don comot this Bastard... Thank you all for your concern... Please visit to see how my day went at the dental Clinic
https://www.nairaland.com/4666833/after-using-more-than-15

Help Please.... Sound In My Ear. / Chest Pain After Push-ups / Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance!