Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Am Planning To Import My Car Tires - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Planning To Import My Car Tires (881 Views)

Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New / How To Detect Unbalanced Tires In Your Car / How To Check Whether Your Car Tires Are Expired Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Planning To Import My Car Tires by Immorttal: 3:48am On Aug 09, 2018
I want to invest 1Million plus in brand new imported tires which is due to the tires i see in the country doesn't appear stable to me and for their average price am afraid for safety reasons. is this a nice decision and is it worth it?
the tire brand is Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 295/30 ZR22 103W XL and their brand new is mostly costly.
any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Am Planning To Import My Car Tires by 1stNumeroUno: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Besides pirelli this other brands are not popular. First thing first - are these for personal use?
Re: Am Planning To Import My Car Tires by Immorttal: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Besides pirelli this other brands are not popular. First thing first - are these for personal use?
yes for personal use and reason is for safety. its a run-flat tire and i don't trust naija dealers as most of the ones i see its either antiquated or damaged.
Re: Am Planning To Import My Car Tires by 1stNumeroUno: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Immorttal:
yes for personal use and reason is for safety. its a run-flat tire and i don't trust naija dealers as most of the ones i see its either antiquated or damaged.

Some of the premium tyre brands e.g. Bridgestone, Pirelli etc usually have good franchise outlet in major cities. You should be able to get what you need there. At most you can do a pre-order.

1 Like

Re: Am Planning To Import My Car Tires by Immorttal: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Some of the premium tyre brands e.g. Bridgestone, Pirelli etc usually have good franchise outlet in major cities. You should be able to get what you need there. At most you can do a pre-order.
alright thank you for your input, i will check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Free V Bucks No Human Verification / Advantages Of Having A Hatch In Your Car / Need To Learn How To Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.