Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC (14458 Views)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others / Edo Assembly Confirms Two Commissioners-designate, Three Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
Paperweight politician.

Nothing mega

You are still in pains. grin

May God give me this kind of "paperweight" politician.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by vedd: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2018
chomchom1:
To me their political career gone. They should ask ngige how far... cool
Ngige has never been idle. He's a serving Federal minister.
So how has his political career gone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by PHILipu1(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2018
chomchom1:
Lol.
But we know that if Ngige contest today,PDP can no longer rig him out like in previous elections.

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by budusky05(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2018
escodotman:
The commissioners were sacked even before they defected

Mumu they were not, they resigned, and the state acknowledge it.
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by tekslee: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Is this part of d reason our foreign reserve has come down by 47bil dollars
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by maestroferddi: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are still in pains. grin

May God give me this kind of "paperweight" politician.

cheesy
Wait till Udo Emmanuel hits Ikot Ekpene later this month.

You will see a real tidal wave and the mother of tsunamis.

We in PDP cannot waste resources that are meant to dislodge APC in some states to battle APC in Akwa Ibom because there is and will be no contest as far as elections go.

Even Akpabio was sounding tongue in cheek yesterday. He had to hide under goggles because he knows the decision to go APC was imposed on him under duress.

We have donated an impregnating neutron to you.

Watch as the neutron triggers instability and full disintegration in APC.

I hope you have an elementary knowledge of nuclear physics.

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:

We in PDP cannot waste resources that are meant to dislodge APC in some states to battle APC in Akwa Ibom because there is and will be no contest as far as elections go.

Even Akpabio was sounding tongue in cheek yesterday. He had to hide under goggles because he knows the decision to go APC was imposed on him under duress.

You are still in pains grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by maestroferddi: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A poll by a Sai Baba chanter for Sai Baba audience.

Even we conduct our own poll, clueless and incompetent Buhari will score (minus) -5%.
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Lomprico2: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2018
We know now, they defected d same day akpabio did. Why are the bmc bringing this now 2 days after they defected? Because the want to keep fooling zombies to think this is a new defection.

You guys have failed already tongue
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by ogatboy(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2018
Owomkpo:
To the people from outside Akwa Ibom saying that Akpabio's political career is dead, I laugh at you all in Swahili.
Udom is not a performing Governor.
Not serious about anything that concerns the state.
Carried Akwa Ibom's money to Ekiti and still lost, and didn't pay workers that month.
What projects has Udom done in Akwa Ibom compared to what Akpabio did in his first term?
He should just kiss his political career bye bye.

I only find APC supporters online

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2018
HITdemUP:
Your assumption about his dead political career is nothing but a mare Ipob logic. Watch him excel against all odds. APC weren't pained when Saraki decided to join PDP . I wonder why you and your allies are still grieving over Akpabio's defection . Wail no more
hmmm we in Akwa ibom is telling u that no amount of political jingoism grin will stop udom from continuity till 2023
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by edibobo: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2018
They can go to hell who cares ?

Akwa Ibom doesn't have money to waste as Akpabio used to do...we have a right thinking Governor who sees beyond today not Akpabio that spent frivolously to buy popularity..... I want all the critics to show one single industry Akpabio brought to State. Stadium budget was meant for International Sport City so where is the remaining money ? EFCC should investigate his family members. Akwa Ibom would have been a small London during Akpabio's era but he wasted our common wealth buying popularity from the press.

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by ZAWs: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2018
chomchom1:

Ngige who's a federal minister?
You well so?
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
A poll by a Sai Baba chanter for Sai Baba audience.

Even we conduct our own poll, clueless and incompetent Buhari will score (minus) -5%.

Oga go and check the person who did the poll. HE IS A HARDCORE PDP MAN.

His own poll backfired on him grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Lomprico2: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lol, and who are bashir's followers? Lemmi help you, zombies like you. grin
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2018
Lomprico2:

Lol, and who are bashir's followers? Lemmi help you, zombies like you. grin

Ironically Bashir is a PDP loyalist.

Hahaha jokes on you bro.

His own poll backfired on him
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by escodotman: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Lomprico2: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2018
ZAWs:

Ngige who's a federal minister?
You well so?

An 'appointment'! not an elected office. That is all he will keep getting 'appointments'. He wont win even a counsellors seat with apc in anambra unless he leaves that devilish party. #fact
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by maestroferddi: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga go and check the person who did the poll. HE IS A HARDCORE PDP MAN.

His own poll backfired on him grin cheesy
I hear you.

How many Nigerians still pay attention to assertions by APC supporters.

Ogbeni, I dont believe you. My head is ok: it doesnt need to be examined which would have been the case if I believe your cocktail of falsehood.

Awon Brotherhood of Falsehood...

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Lomprico2: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ironically Bashir is a PDP loyalist.

Hahaha jokes on you bro.

His own poll backfired on him

I know you are lying smiley continu.
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2018
ogatboy:

I only find APC supporters online
Lol
Did you see the rally yesterday in ikot ekpene?
APC will win governorship in the state.
As for the presidency, Buhari is still going back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:

Deep down, you know that Udom can never win Ikot Ekpene senatorial district again.
Same with Oron.
The Uyo senatorial district will once again be divided.
Nsima Ekere for governor mbok.

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
I hear you.

How many Nigerians still pay attention to assertions by APC supporters.

Ogbeni, I dont believe you. My head is ok: it doesnt need to be examined which would have been the case if I believe you cocktail of falsehood.

Awon Brotherhood of Falsehood...

Lmao see painment.

Feel free to go through the Facebook of Bashir Maru and know he is a hardcore PDP loyalist.

Your wailing is about to hit a new pitch grin
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Lomprico2:

I know you are lying smiley continu.

Feel free to check out his Facebook page. grin cheesy

PDP is dead already. Na burial remain in 2019
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by maestroferddi: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Owomkpo:

Deep down, you know that Udom can never win Ikot Ekpene senatorial district again.
Same with Oron.
The Uyo senatorial district will once again be divided.
Nsima Ekere for governor mbok.
What do you know?

So in your deluded mind, the Ibibio nation who control the state will allow an Annang man to wave an upper hand in Akwa Ibom?

If you know anything about Akwa Ibom politics, you would realize that Akpabio's move will ultimately prove suicidal. Akpabio was being tolerated all alon especially after positioning Udom Emmanuel to succeed him.

Now that he has made a fatal misstep, the battle line is drawn and he can never win.

It took rigorous persuasion and compromise for him to emerge in the first place because the argument for equity made sense. How many years did it take an Annang man to become a governor of Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by SourGrape: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Just to cover their atrocities anyway time will tell.
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Asbaba(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Nigerian politicians are like European footballers, today they are playing against this club tomorrow they play for the club if they offer handsome reward (wages and transfer fee)..
I remember when this man Akpabia is against APC, today he is with them.

same thing kwankwaso did, 2015 he said "PDP is a cult, if not there are bastards and stupid people in Kano State who would follow PDP. " he even go to the extent of sweeping PDP and its curse from Kano State. he waged vocal war of curses and insult against who joined or is in the party (PDP). Now he is the one saying PDP is a party which believes in fair leadership, equity among citizens and would eradicate corruption and corrupted leaders whom mainly concern is to fill their bank accounts with public money, while being him a governor of Kano State he diverted pension funds.

so did ATIKU, he was ranting and raving in 2015 that PDP is for the hypocrites and looters. now he recognized PDP as a party that will ensure fair leadership and equality..
they keep changing party as long as their demands are not met..

while WE masses keep fighting or insulting our brothers and sisters over our politicians which cares nothing about us.

Either APC OR PDP am not in support of any.

am only praying that whatever happens 2019 may it be for the betterment of our country. may God restore peace and love in our country.
may God bless us and bless our country. Ameen.
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Bella55555(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2018
who cares few hour after decamping to APC he has lost his pride , honour and respect. Dis will definitely lead to a great fall in his political career or better still has already led to one u no d worst he moved with sacked commissioners
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by maestroferddi: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao see painment.

Feel free to go through the Facebook of Bashir Maru and know he is a hardcore PDP loyalist.

Your wailing is about to hit a new pitch grin
Egbon mi, use your head.

Going by the man's name alone, who do you think most of his followers/contacts on social media will be?

It appears you are blind or have chosen to make lies a virtue:When demonstrations and rallies are going on in Buhari's native Katsina asking him to leave Abuja, you are here regaling yourself with delusions.

Your case don pass kilode...
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by ogatboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Owomkpo:

Lol
Did you see the rally yesterday in ikot ekpene?
APC will win governorship in the state.
As for the presidency, Buhari is still going back to Daura.

Hahahahah. Did you say crowd And the crowd came because they support him?? Oga are you in Nigeria because i'm not but I know people will usually go for other reasons as well. Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Butterflyleo: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
Egbon mi, use your head.

Going by the man's name alone, who do you think most of his followers/contacts on social media will be?

It appears you are blind or have chosen to make lies a virtue:When demonstrations and rallies are going on in Buhari's native Katsina asking him to leave Abuja, you are here regaling yourself with delusions.

Your case don pass kilode...

Ogbeni you are not using your head. Going by the names Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, Musa Kwankwaso, Atiku, Markafi, Dankwabo they must be APC supporters abi?

See liar about Katsina.

Your painment is about to hit mars. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.
Re: Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
What do you know?

So in your deluded mind, the Ibibio nation who control the state will allow an Annang man to wave an upper hand in Akwa Ibom?

If you know anything about Akwa Ibom politics, you would realize that Akpabio's move will ultimately prove suicidal. Akpabio was being tolerated all alon especially after positioning Udom Emmanuel to succeed him.

Now that he has made a fatal misstep, the battle line is drawn and he can never win.

It took rigorous persuasion and compromise for him to emerge in the first place because the argument for equity made sense. How many years did it take an Annang man to become a governor of Akwa Ibom?

To throw insults at me, it shows you were not properly brought up.

Now to the sane points you have made, let's wait till 2019. I pray for life. I will remind you when Udom, a non performing governor is sent home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Vows To Turn Lagos Waters To Money / U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War / FG To Build A 300mw Solar Plant In Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.