Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) (26827 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by ruboy(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Girls and their troubles... Imagine the young man is late, take it or leave it the girl wld be released after some time, and I bet u she will find another bfrd in no time, Life goes on..... Guys need just wise up

7 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Jay5mie: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Greatest mistake to mankind...WOMAN!!
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by OhiOfIhima: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Birdyclear:
Everybody is talking about the dead but also forgot to see how a 28 year old man is dating a 17 year girl this is child abuse , RIP to the dead.. AFONJA on the wheels of still raaarrr!!!

Most of this young girls are not really 17 in the other way round oga.. They will teach you what u never know, you that is Thirties..

I once dated an 18 old girl, senior her with 8yrs, man, I concord.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2018
just because of a woman AFONJA AND NZUZU

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by lascopes(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2018
28-17yrs old SMH, I can't fit do such. thank God for marriage

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2018
Sad news
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by meeks1(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2018
i can"t loose my liife because of a gal After all they re thousand of dem out there This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by bigpicture001: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2018
I recently chased a gal away from me; a gal am wooing to date only cuz sh opined dt not all cult members are bad ppl nd again that smoking weed doesn't make one indecent, dt it's just a simple bad habit, and shouldn't be related to bad ppl...I stylishly aggressively with her to end d discuss,treated her wel, Evn gave her t/ fare buy nvr picked her calls again...I don want trouble!

3 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Mekanus(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2018
They warned him to leave the girl and he still went ahead dating a minor, does her pussy contain gold? Guys una dy fall hands ooo

3 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by idonhammer: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Now police go nack the hell out of that pssy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Factfinder1:
At 28 a man is still fighting for a 17 yrs old girlfriend and you are still telling me this generation won't suffer and be more broke than our old parents

They will definitely be more broke.
You see able bodied men, spending all their time arguing about women's breast and vagina. Our fathers weren't that stupid na.
When they reach 30 and no babe show them face. They'll start shouting girls are materialistic. Very silly generation grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by idonhammer: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
Fear don catch you
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Yinxies(f): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k. Whatsapp zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by mixter(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2018
So sad.
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by bluecircle470: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
HITdemUP:
There is never a single day we won't hear death reports on Nairaland. Undertakers

Maybe make dem turn am to obituary site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by freddurst: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2018
N!ggas getting killed over pussy
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Una see wetin multiple dating palava don cause. Most times its wise if u notice d type of ppl d girl wey u dey attracted to... D type of ppl wey she dey frolick with na cultists ppl its better u do away with such girl. There are many girls who multiple date... One or two of d guys dem dey follow na dangerious cultists and dem go also dey date an innocent guy.cult wars in universities most times na girl matter dey cause am. And d girl sef is just only 17 yrsshocked.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by RevenGeMission: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Its really tiring and heart breaking , the world has gone to shyyyt
dingbang:
All these small small girls will just be jumping from one boyfriend to another.
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
I recently chased a gal away from me; a gal am wooing to date only cuz sh opined dt not all cult members are bad ppl nd again that smoking weed doesn't make one indecent, dt it's just a simple bad habit, and shouldn't be related to bad ppl...I stylishly aggressively with her to end d discuss,treated her wel, Evn gave her t/ fare buy nvr picked her calls again...I don want trouble!
u did the right thingcheesy. If u notice a girl dat u liking is d type of girl dat is fond of hanging out in beer palour with rough looking men... Or na d type wey too like night wakacheesy... Bros for the safety of ur life cut off from her. Such girls u see like dat tend to mingle with armed robbers and cultist. Carry such a girl and u don carry wahala put for head.dem be death bait oocheesy. Even if na she dey run after u just codedly cut her off. All dese badboys dem no like make any woman connected to them dey stray out and dey might take drastic action to neautralize anythin dat gets her attention.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by slyfox35(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Birdyclear:
Everybody is talking about the dead but also forgot to see how a 28 year old man is dating a 17 year girl this is child abuse , RIP to the dead.. AFONJA on the wheels of still raaarrr!!!
So, are you telling me that a 30 year old cannot marry a 20 year old, Oga sharap there, they form holy holy

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by romenna: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2018
a 17 yr old having a bf.
a 28 yr old datin a 17 yr old
smh
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Ihavesuccess: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
potent5:
Abraham Umar. Which kain name combo be that? Abi him be Christo Muslim?

Abraham is not a Christian name it's an English name.
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Dwhyte(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
17yrs old girl that should have been in JSS 3 studying Bible knowledge... Afonja

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by jantavanta(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
potent5:
Abraham Umar. Which kain name combo be that? Abi him be Christo Muslim?

The name combination is not strange in the middle-belt and northern Nigeria where "Arab" or Quaran-listed names have been adopted as local names.
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by pally123: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
He said , “ They told him to leave the girl because she belonged to one of them .
“ My son’ s friend , Peter , said the young man behind the messages had once confronted them . I was told that the rival was dark in complexion and had dreadlocks.

All because of a 17 years old?
What a Pity
And the said 17 year old girl is very very hardened. Imagine her confident reply to the enquiry. Obviously does not want to implicate the other boyfriend
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Obeto(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
What a senseless generation! You joined a useless gang to be killing people and claiming bad guy. Why not just join the one that will give you MONEY to enjoy yourself. So that when you are finally in HELL FIRE, you can look back and say "I try Small".

On a serious note, this is totally barbaric and unacceptable. How did we get to this level? Killing over a 17-years old girl, when THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN? There is a little bit of a mental issue here. Many of our youths these days are systematically mad without knowing, because of the diverse drugs they consume. It takes a mentally derange person to kill a HUMAN BEING. May God help us.
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by olabisimichael: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/friend-kills-lagos-driver-to-date-girlfriend/

Pic credits:
http://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-cultists-kill-driver-over-girlfriend/

And some yeye people will be spread #Endsars Bullshit instead of asking for a reformed #SARS! SARS operatives should be deployed to the areas in Ijanikin where cult boys have turned to a killing field and fish em out!
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by princesweetman2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
daewoorazer:

That’s why you should never roll with pvs$y ass niggas who worship pvs$iez

Aprilhampleton donpikko kinda people
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
The man didn't listen to advice of his friend and family members, after all if one loves a girl and nothing comes out of it, that does not mean he won't love another someday, he should have left the girl for his life.
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Modarun(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
cult killings has increased due to poverty, but some uselesss Nigerians are urging us to vote the govt that responsible to the increament of poverty. mtchew
Re: Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) by Reelmii: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
I hope a ELO is not an igbo name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon / Soldiers Invade Jakande Market, Ketu, Chase Away Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.