Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (5) (304 Views)

See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (5) by Revadebola: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (5).

Continued From Yesterday.

As you develop a daily, consistent and fervent prayer life, you will experience effortless victories over evil powers.
At the end of Jacob's night prayer, the angel blessed him.

Prayer can reverse every evil pronouncement against your destiny, health, business, marriage etc.

It was by the key and power of prayer that Job overcame all his challenges.

Job 42:10 (KJV)
"And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before".

Job had series of devastating challenges, which touched all his businesses, children's lives and even his health.

Psalm 34:19 (KJV)
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit help me to develop a consistent prayer life.
2. Father, deliver me from prayer less ness.
3. Oh Lord, turn my situation around.
4. My God, restore all my loses.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 / Local Pastor Stoned To Death In Uganda / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.