Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura (12827 Views)

EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by igwefivestar(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Welcome development
Now it's clear why Daura went out of his way to prevent the arrest of Ekpeyong.

Watch as very soon PDP will begin to call for his release and claim he is being persecuted
my brother, where is ur senses? Is it today that they find out he is corrupt?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by shotuns: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2018
I implore you all to watch the movie " MOHENJO DARO " an Indian movie that potrays Saraki and his cohort plus PDP craftiness and the thirst for power that brought about their downfall. .
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
igwefivestar:
my brother, where is ur senses? Is it today that they find out he is corrupt?
common sense should tell you that it's when a corrupt office holder vacates his position that the true detail of how he managed that office begin to unfold.

However, when he was found to be corrupt does not matter in this here.
What matters is that the anti corruption agency should investigate and persecute this case to a logical end.
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by igwefivestar(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
common sense should tell you that it's when a corrupt office holder vacates his position that the true detail of how he managed that office begin to unfold.

However, when he was found to be corrupt does not matter in this here.
What matters is that the anti corruption agency should investigate and persecute this case to a logical end.
I dispute that with u, he is not elected, just appointed. So if they found anything incriminating about him, they should have asked him to resign and face the charge. If truly they are fighting corruption as they said.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by wingmanII: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Very useless and rudderless government. If he had a case to answer why wait until now? Did he have immunity? Who has been shielding him,? Bunch of rogues
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by RexTramadol1: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2018
E don red
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by Lifediary: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Mind boggling question... Has President Muhammadu Buhari really been in charge of his government? Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by Lifediary: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2018
igwefivestar:
I dispute that with u, he is not elected, just appointed. So if they found anything incriminating about him, they should have asked him to resign and face the charge. If truly they are fighting corruption as they said.

Mind boggling question... Has President Muhammadu Buhari really been in charge of his government? Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by SuperS1Panther: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2018
So Lawal Daura is not Presidents cousin as some mischievous people were alleging.

I hope fake news will not finish this country.
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by Charly68: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2018
Am sure knew his atrocities all along but wants his hands to be full of iniquities before taking action..when working with retired military General,be careful..you may burn your fingers out of carelessness
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by eddyslim(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:
There is certainly more to this. He should be interrogated openly. Atleast we need the media there. We need to hear how oshiomhole and Co sent him on that assault carried out against NASS and what eventually went wrong to warrant the task master sacking and arresting him. We no want hide and seek interrogation.
You've said it all
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by eddyslim(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Giovanni2332:
Who are they deceiving ? Another story pls.
They are deceiving the ZOMBIES as usual!
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by Udoskybest: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2018
When did barricading nass bcome an economic or financial crime? efcc is compromised

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Magu to take his pound of flesh. Am loving this.
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by bodemattews(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Book haram has been killing people since all these days nobody sacked anybody o. They just stopped rich folks from entering their office lasan see how agitated they are. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo.
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by truthfulparrot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And if that doesn't happen do you promise to eat shyyyt ?
For your information Daura has been released with only his passport seized.
This is someone that was accused by APC of supporting Saraki! My brother please wake up. I can understand your plight. I also voted for PMB but I refused to be a zombie. Apc is worst than the PDP that will voted out. Let be sincere with ourselves and let these politicians stop using our heads. Just watch out for more intrigues.
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by igwefivestar(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lifediary:

grin grin the day he called Nigeria youth lazy, and the he proscribed ipob terrorist group grin grin
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by truthfulparrot(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And if that doesn't happen do you promise to eat shyyyt ?
What do you have to say now? They are even thinking of bringing Daura back! My brother wake up. I also voted for PMB but he failed woefully. He is not in charge of his government.
Re: EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura by RevenGeMission: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What do you have to say now? They are even thinking of bringing Daura back! My brother wake up. I also voted for PMB but he failed woefully. He is not in charge of his government.

Has his case with EFCC been buried or struck out?
Has his passport been returned?

Where did you hear that he is being considered for reinstatement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN / Senator Dickson Shares Food To Bayelsa Residents As Christmas/New Year Gifts / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.