Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War (23972 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / BREAKING: Atiku’s Witness Admits Paying N10,000 To Soldiers During Election / Accidental Discharge Kills 2 Soldiers During Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
xenten:

So much bile in you...

Ok...

But karma is real....benue should enjoy their arewa relationship.
Re: Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War by Yyeske(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
gidgiddy:
It was a tough fight, my father still tells me his war time stories as a Biafran Soldier. Too bad it was all for nothing, the Nigeria that came out of the civil war was much worse than the one that went into it.

They should have just let Ojukwu leave with his people
My late dad told me worse while fighting on the Biafran side as an Igbo man.
Too bad they lost but we shouldn't allow old animosities becloud our common future.
Mistakes had been done by our people before now; Azikiwe, Nzeogwu, Ironsi, Ojukwu etc.
If you need a lecture on how they contributed to the failure of present day Nigeria, create another thread for it so I can school you.

1 Like

Re: Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War by Dreadful: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
He's regretting why he fought Biafrans. Ewu!! Carry yourself and your bullshit story into the lagoon!!
Re: Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War by Chemcrown: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

He was just there for 6 months. Gowon who took over from him was there for 9 years but still didn't handover to civilians
And within six months, Aguiyi Ironsi could turn regional system of government to unitary system of government. I never see a signed agreement where Gowon was expected to relinquish power to civilian. Do you see any?
And before you start mentioning aburi, don't forget you just told somebody not to speculate because he was not there when Ojukwu and Awolowo were having close door meeting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil / Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC / CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.