Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Kills His Best Friend Because He Liked His Girlfriend And Wanted To Have Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Best Friend Because He Liked His Girlfriend And Wanted To Have Her (303 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Best Friend Because He Liked His Girlfriend And Wanted To Have Her by DailyNaija: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2018
A 28-year-old man identified as Abraham Umar, has been killed by suspected cult members at Cele bus stop, in the Ijanikin area of Lagos State.

According to the police, the deceased was set up by his friend who was crushing on his 17-year-old girlfriend and wanted her all to himself.

It was gathered that on that fateful day...continue...

https://dailynaija.com/post/man-kills-his-best-friend-because-he-liked-his-girlfriend-and-wanted-to-have-her-all-to-himself-photos.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sent To Prison For Ordering N12,000 Drinks For His Friends And Running Away / My Husband, His Concubine And I Lived Together, Housewife Tells Court / ”curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing” – Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.