Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (63582 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
SHOCKING!!! Ebonyi Man Kills, Buries Best Friend Because Of N3m (Photos)

A Nigerian man from Ebonyi State who killed his best friend because of 3 million naira and buried his corpse in farm has been caught by the police.

Igbere TV gathered that the man who wanted to run was arrested and led the police to the place he buried his friend's body.

The man's body was already decaying by the time it was dogged out.

According to report, the man confessed that he killed his best friend out of greed, because he wanted to take all the money by himself.

Meanwhile, the two best friends won a contract they have been working so hard for. But who it eventually clicked, one wanted it all for himself and had to kill his friend, to take the money.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1291024/shocking-ebonyi-man-kills-buries-best-friend-n3m-photos/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rising sun

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
And he will be so comfortable to spend the money?

How do these kinds of people sleep at night?

He was simply in friendship with the devil!

I can't trust anyone...not to talk of when money and woman is involved

May God save us from devilish souls like this.

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Simplyleo: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.

113 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na so i win bet 70k the eye people take look me for street make me dey fear to sleep for night for my house sef

This country is now a jungle, filled with desperate, hungry and violent people, never trust anyone when money is involved, watch your back, and don't let people know when a huge sum enter your account.

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by helinues: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
End time friend

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Muhammad2468(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
You see am

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
This one is pure fixed odd, wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
So, he had to kill his best friend to get the money all to himself...

Baba God, take away evil friends far away from me.....

19 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by ibechris(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.

This hate will kill u.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 12:55am On Jan 25, 2020
This life ehn...
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 25, 2020
chiemmanuel:
The heart of man a Nigerian Jew is desperately wicked

Fixed!

I want to know the Channel of Igbere TV so that I can report it to NCC to revoke its Broadcasting License.

Is this English or Kuvuki?

"Meanwhile, the two best friends won a contract they have been working so hard for. But who it eventually clicked, one wanted it all for himself and had to kill his friend, to take the money."

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:38am On Jan 25, 2020
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Chai! This is another reason why it seems there is no hell fire anywhere. Pastors should stop preaching about any hell fire afterlife. Hell fire is on earth already. Some people are the hell while the fire is their wickedness. May God console his family.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by adecz: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Kwenu!! shocked shocked

He wanted everything
now he's lost everything.

Money is truly the root
of all evil.

How I wish government could
just ban money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Men don't joke with two things...money and women. This is pure wickedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Just 3m?

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2020
crackhouse:
Just 3m?
Oh, so killing his best friend would have been justified if it was 3b?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Men and evil. Men and wickedness. What does it cost you to work as a bricklayer or do anything you can be proud of as your source of income rather than taking the lives of others for money's sake? There is dignity in labour, and that is why I am never ashamed to show what I do for a living even on nairaland, as can be confirmed by my signature here.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Meanwhile, the two best friends won a contract they have been working so hard for. But who it eventually clicked, one wanted it all for himself and had to kill his friend, to take the money.

Nah them!

Fear them!

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
The heart of man is really wicked!!

Mazi zacchaeus is done seeing things on top the tree he's been all these while; he finally decides to get down and go home.....

I can't keep feeding my eyes with so much evil happening of late!! M done ND heading home!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by 9jamag(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Sad
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Abakaliki people are very heartless grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Old news

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by jesusbaby28: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK / Sex Cost N100 In Bodija As Prostitute Takes Over Ibadan / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.