Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel (10295 Views)

Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by KAYD007(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
ccSHOP:
Wakanda device is this? shocked

Buhari is looking for election funds!

What happened to Microsoft Excel?

Buy my premium sport Earphones. Its a great device for its price!!! grin

grin grin at the emboldened

1 Like

Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2018
its a welcome development, at least its going to bring down the rate of corruption in the oil sector, oil diversion its going to reduce.
its good if u could use a big money to rid/stop a bigger money from getting stolen.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Princess4ng(f): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

Thank you somebody that thinks

Device indeed

Name the fvckimg device !

This is the job of an ERO or CRM for oil industry
Its just simple

Install a national crm in all depots around the country let it be online and have a central cloud database simple

This is monumental fraud

my dear..... dem don see us finish na....... they think we r all illiterates
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by orisa37: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Better way to check frauds and corruption on Subsidies
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by henryvic3324(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmm too bad
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Omooba77: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Anything that Will make the nation move forward is what we want.

Hmmm, but no subsidy again now?
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by BestDude: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just imagine ..they say they are not paying subsidy but yet they want to buy a technology for 17 billion Naira to help in subsidy payments .... are these people not mad ?
some men Don blow.....if u know, u know
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Sajio(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2018
Can't this money be enough to fix @least one of the refinery?? I weep for this nation nigeria cos what will befall her after these set of ppl are done will be too hard to survive by nigerians. God help us.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by harmbhrosz(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Anything that Will make the nation move forward is what we want.
even if they tell you to behead your whole family because it will move the nation forward, I'm certain you will gladly do it without ASKING QUESTIONS grin
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by GSA01: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2018
The innovation in this Government to block all sharp practices is unprecedented, at least this will checkmate marketers that tend to divert fuel from one unknown location to another, Kudos to the acting President..

1 Like

Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

It's shocking that in 2018 they treat Nigerians like a bunch of baboons
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Princess4ng(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

It's shocking that in 2018 they treat Nigerians like a bunch of baboons

is it their fault?? i dont think it is oooo........................
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

is it their fault?? i dont think it is oooo........................

True Nigerians generally speaking allowed this to happen to them . Frankly it's gonna get worse
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by richeeyo(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Great!
micro Excel for petroleum monitoring, that why you are not employable
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Princess4ng(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

True Nigerians generally speaking allowed this to happen to them . Frankly it's gonna get worse

we will survive... it will surely pass and we will survive
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Elliot2(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2018
That device is... brain child. i am glad this gov. is giving it a trial. hopefully, it brings the desired change.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

we will survive... it will surely pass and we will survive

Wish you guys well

Make sure to vote out that buhari next year though

Stay woke
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by beegodson: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
i know some Nigerians will still see negative on this... things of this matter should be encouraged... Nigerians were the same people to complain...now they have the government has heard their complaints and has brought forth a solution and Nigerians who complained are given a solution are still the same ones condemning the Government... we are the problem in Nigeria...
I must commend the commend the government for this initiative.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Elliot2(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

bro.,this particular deal is not a fraud.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Princess4ng(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Elliot2:
bro.,this particular deal is not a fraud.

first, am a lady not a bro......... secondly, is that the most important on the scale of preference at this moment
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Jblaze1: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2018
may God help Nigerias from this criminals call politicians....
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by tiwiex(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

The things I read that go on in Nigeria sometimes ....
A device?

Something that some diligent record taking and a CRM database can fulfill with just $2000 yearly subscription?

Forget APC

Forget Buhari

these guys talk to.nigeriams as if you are all f00ls

Name the device let Nigerians check the pricing on their website !!

SMH
The device name sef is suspect. Technology something something and its new in the market. Lol. No way to verify since it's new. They covered that track already. PDP was better at this stuff. By the way, how CRM software go monitor fuel? CRM na customer management na.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by tempest01(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2018
If they don't know what to do with 17 billion for our common good, they should just had it over to Dangote to invest in his refinery.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by tempest01(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2018
beegodson:
i know some Nigerians will still see negative on this... things of this matter should be encouraged... Nigerians were the same people to complain...now they have the government has heard their complaints and has brought forth a solution and Nigerians who complained are given a solution are still the same ones condemning the Government... we are the problem in Nigeria...
I must commend the commend the government for this initiative.

Something is wrong with you.

If they look at you very well you cannot afford 3 square meal and you are supporting wastage of our resources. Why not make refineries work? Instead of this nonsense wastage?
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by onlytiles(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2018
17b For Subsidy payment tracker? God dey
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Macheteros1: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2018
This device has no name shey?
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Elliot2(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

first, am a lady not a bro......... secondly, is that the most important on the scale of preference at this moment
i am a wailer but trust me,we all can't wail all d time.
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Princess4ng(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Elliot2:
i am a wailer but trust me,we all can't wail all d time.

i see..........
Re: FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel by Elliot2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

i see..........
let's just pray that d device bring d desired change. good thing is,a naija man is behind d tech.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Opposition Political Parties Reject Tribunal's Verdict / Buhari: Rural Development Is Stunted Because State Govs Pocket LG Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.