Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Thieves Stab Sheaf Lane Dentist With Scissors And Snatch £25k Rolex Submariner I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Stab Sheaf Lane Dentist With Scissors And Snatch £25k Rolex Submariner I (399 Views)

Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Stab Sheaf Lane Dentist With Scissors And Snatch £25k Rolex Submariner I by Chris4EF(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Footage shows the duo bursting into the dental surgery before fleeing within seconds of stealing the pricey timepiece.

This was the moment two violent thieves stormed into a dental surgery – stabbing a dentist before swiping his £25,000 Rolex watch.

The shocking robbery was captured on CCTV inside Sheaf Lane dental surgery in Sheldon .

Two offenders, dressed.............. Read More.http://egbechofaith.com/thieves-stab-sheaf-lane-dentist-with-scissors-and-snatch-25k-rolex-submariner-in-sheldon/

Re: Thieves Stab Sheaf Lane Dentist With Scissors And Snatch £25k Rolex Submariner I by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2018
All because of a watch?
Thant is why people need to becareful with all this flashy and expensive jewelries.
Re: Thieves Stab Sheaf Lane Dentist With Scissors And Snatch £25k Rolex Submariner I by Chris4EF(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver Beaten by Airport Cab Drivers For Trying to Carry Passenger(P / Two Nigerian Women Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia / Body Of Soldier Who Died Rescuing Woman Recovered In Kebbi Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.