Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Killed My Boss Because I Was Possessed By Unseen Spirits – Teenage Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boss Because I Was Possessed By Unseen Spirits – Teenage Suspect (400 Views)

I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim / Housemaid Bleeds From Head & Mouth After Beaten B Her Boss Because of Pap. VIDEO / I Kidnapped My Boss Because I Caught Him Romancing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Boss Because I Was Possessed By Unseen Spirits – Teenage Suspect by Ironside2007(f): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
A14-year-old girl, Anna Amos who is currently being investigated by the Edo state police command for allegedly killing her boss in Benin city has revealed that she smashed her boss’s head with a stone because she was under the influence of unseen spirits.

According to the secondary school student, who has been in police custody since on Tuesday for the murder of 71-year-old Hellen Adodo,

“in the morning of that fateful day, I boiled water for the deceased to bathe, after which I served her her meal, before I killed her.

Thereafter I packed the dirty plates outside to wash them. As I opened the door and stepped on the veranda, something just came into my body as if possessing me. I no longer know what I was doing and I abandoned the plates I was supposed to wash. I stood on the stone, and later took it, went inside with it and hit it on her head,” she added.

“I do not know what entered my body. It was a spirit. It told me to go and kill her. She did not offend me”.

https://newsbeatsngr.com/i-killed-my-boss-because-i-was-possessed-by-unseen-spirits-teenage-suspect/

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Was Possessed By Unseen Spirits – Teenage Suspect by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Common keep quiet...because hand don touch u...u don put an 4 evil spirit head....wetin b him name?
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Was Possessed By Unseen Spirits – Teenage Suspect by Bamangan: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
I knew she was the one that killed her madam. She was claiming it was armed robbers when the story broke but I knew her story didn't add up and she was responsible for the death
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Was Possessed By Unseen Spirits – Teenage Suspect by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Little witch angry

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest SARS Officer, 31 Others Over Student’s Death / Cultists Caught On Their Way To Meet Herbalist After Bloody Shootout In Bayelsa: / Two Men Arrested For Selling Leaked WAEC, JAMB Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.