Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (62191 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Rindo69: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
He is so brainless and senile he will surely gaffe. His handlers make sure he can only respond to pre-arranged questions.

Last time he said something off the cuff...first the question had to be rephrased and he still answered off point.
QUESTION: Mr President, after a keenly contested election, how will you ensure that you unify the country ..(paraphrased)
Dull President: you do not expect in all honesty that a kwanstituency that gave me 97 facent of the vote be treated the same as those that gave me 5 facent.. idiot!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by googi: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please remind us again how many press conferences each of the past Presidents give and who really cares outside Africa.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Pecca: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
The last Presidential media chat is still fresh in our mind.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by CanineOfJackal: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I won't be surprised if that twitter account belongs to a LiePobian
a verified Twitter account? how can all of you have the same grade of fufu in your brain? I pity zombies

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by LadyExcellency: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
If your conference is twitter , then yes , i agree

He always give live conferences with visiting Presidents and head of States, at airports, during campaigns, at his golf course, at white house events etc.

Are you sure you know about US government? Moreover, US has daily news briefings by officials of the government
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by SocialJustice: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Thank you , apparently a lot of people here would rather insult than explain, it's not like we've not seen it happen before, fake Zarah Buhari profiles, fake apc profiles, and so on all created by PDP media rats to further fuel their propaganda

I did not know it was a verified profile
You did not see it because you did not look. Sorry, if you felt I was trying to insult you, was only stating BMC members fact.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by LadyExcellency: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

apparently a lot of people here would rather insult than explain, it's not like we've not seen it happen before, fake Zarah Buhari profiles, fake apc profiles, and so on I didn't notice it was a verified profile , and i know for sure, rats like you will go any length to discredit Buhari but calling me a dummy will come with consequences ,

You be proper ignoramus.

The account is a verified Twitter account. You don't know what it means to verify a twitter account by Twitter

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Shaev7(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
We have to accept it like that until 2019.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki is fast looking more presidential than our pmb.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by kingthreat(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Who is the white journalist please? Wanna be Amanpours want to make other countries their business.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by alezzy13: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
LadyExcellency:

[s]He always gives live conferences with visiting Presidents and head of States, at airports, during campaigns, at his golf course, at white house events etc.

Are you sure you know about US government? Moreover, US has daily news briefings by officials of the government[/s]

U r actually using Trump as a model? shocked

Like PMB zombies like Trump retardds
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
I agree with this journalist, how come Buhari never give interviews to Nigerian newspapers or have a press conference?
This is Natasha Findlay, AFP correspondent in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/SJFindlay/status/1027159333124100096?s=19

on which tv station did ur sjfindlay watch the so called world press grin grin even stv was showing sport.
can the miscreant bloggers please show us pictures of macron & kitarov watching the saraki wordpress live, that we go a long way grin grin
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by daygee12: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The price we have to pay for making an illiterate a president
I can bet you that the exposure and qualification Buhari has you can never dream it in the next 30 years talkless of your father,
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by RexTramadol1: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
DMerciful:
Giving Bubu a microphone without a script like in a press conference will be a terrible idea, in fact disastrous and his handlers knows this perfectly.

Not only a script bro. You need to add three months rehearsals so he won't mix words.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by MeeLan: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I solidly stand by this comment , It could be them, they've put up fake trump twitter handles to support their LiePobic cause , they cloned Buhari's twitter , created several fake social media pages

However i have since realized that the twitter handle is verified, Which means it can't be them but i stand by my earlier comment, it's within their capability to do so
you just abandoned reality and you are chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by flexyrule(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I solidly stand by this comment , It could be them, they've put up fake trump twitter handles to support their LiePobic cause , they cloned Buhari's twitter , created several fake social media pages

However i have since realized that the twitter handle is verified, Which means it can't be them but i stand by my earlier comment, it's within their capability to do so
Your condition is iredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by baganas: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
When we say Buhari is fighting corruption it means that there is a corruption to fight. We are not saying that there is no corruption in this admin. But that at least someone is fighting it. In the last admin. Corruption is not stealing. We recognise and agree that corruption is the major problem of our country and not some political statements now and then. Sai baba Buhari
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Sirjamo: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ipobians are confused, their Hero kept changing, from Ojukwu to Cownu to Atiku, and now Saraki. I won't be surprised when they finally settled for Shekau
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by KaptainAfrika: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
There were those whites, who said slavery and/or colonialism was for the good of the black man; here, we are, getting validation from the opinion of a white woman. A white person says something that supports our opinion - Nigerians get wet like an aroused woman.
Say anything about their own country - and they will unite in bringing shades of biblical clap-backs on thee.
Shame.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by seborrhic: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
Like Abacha like Buhari.Two unparallel despots & tyrannts ever seen in Nigeria.
Please don't compare both.
Abacha could well express himself and his ideas to the understanding of all.Though corrupt,he carried laudable projects and some laudable reforms and even freedom of expression was not as stifled as now,even though he was a 'dictator'.The country wasn't also as divided as it is now.
Buhari has no redeeming feature,honestly.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Atk1nson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Reasoning a zombie beyond redemption. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by MakeNigeriaGrea: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
apparently a lot of people here would rather insult than explain, it's not like we've not seen it happen before, fake Zarah Buhari profiles, fake apc profiles, and so on , It has happened a lot in the past and i did not know that it's a verified twitter account until someone told me in a mention

As for your insult , there will be consequences , Trust me ,

How would you know when you are so lazy to not have eyes to see it and read. I am sure you just commented without checking. Typical of BMCs.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by seborrhic: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
alezzy13:

U r actually using Trump as a model? shocked

Like PMB zombies like Trump retardds
Now she has given instances of Trump giving news conferences,you are now shifting the goal post.
Typical of Buhari arse sniffers.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Bakrabas: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Anyone that will vote for buhari in 2019 is a fool.

Learn about the theory of choice, what seems to me wrong may be right to you, bro

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Fahrenhite(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
grin

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info

How old are you again?
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
lastmessenger:
There is no need for buhari to hold live conference. We are yet to recover from the disgrace of the last one he held. He should remain quiet until he leaves to his village come 2019.

That one he disgraced himself wasnt even a conference.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Mankosi: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Why would he do that? Do u want to ask him a live question that he will not think before answering? So that he will mess up?
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by CodeXI: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
choi......this one na bomb....
lastmessenger:
There is no need for buhari to hold live conference. We are yet to recover from the disgrace of the last one he held. He should remain quiet until he leaves to his village come 2019.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
daygee12:

I can bet you that the exposure and qualification Buhari has you can never dream it in the next 30 years

It's not all about making mouth, what is the effect of the experience and exposure

Killing people because of cow

Recession

Hijacking the duty of the legislative

Treating corruption with deodorant

Protecting terrorist

Look don't even let me start with you

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Continue to sell your future. It's entirely up to you!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by BigSarah(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:

How old are you again?

19 undecided
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by 2016v2017: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
lastmessenger:
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by SternProphet: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
So when was the last time Saraki did a press conference? NEVER before now.
The man has hot pipe shoved up his ass and he has to do these things for protection. He does not really give a shit for fact based communication but when he us scared he will posture.
There is something not really gelling with all these fakery.
It is not catching on.
Maybe a faction of PDP supporters are happy to fling something at Buhari but that's it.

You are permitted to show naivete when you are young but Saraki is too dense to use my own head. I am quite aware that the man is not as smart as he makes out.

There is a network of retired heads of state, retired governors in the Senate, fellow senators and ex PDP governors pushing the guy, Why?. Well Buhari / Osinbajo is just too tough a combination. Saraki will be dealt with, done and dusted before November. You guys just watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.