Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (62193 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmn!
lastmessenger:
There is no need for buhari to hold live conference. We are yet to recover from the disgrace of the last one he held. He should remain quiet until he leaves to his village come 2019.
I can't wait to see him back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sincerely speaking.

Firefire:
Buhary as Nigeria president is a grave mistake.

I pray such a mistake will not repeated next year.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by deomelo: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
All because some crooked, corrupt and incompetent law breaker staged some meaningless drama and pressure conference? Are these serious gan sef?

We put PMB in office to run the country and he's doing a great job. not to stage some silly and irrelevant news conference.

WTF is Stephanie Findlay sef?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by ordainbuzz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
The Recessionist will soon arrive.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by somehow: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
lastmessenger:
let me consult lie Muhammed. I don't want any hate speech from my mouth.

Meaning you are lying?
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Olumeme: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
You want APC to tell us They plant mole inside the presidency? If Buhari do live press conference, I'll trek from Abuja to Jamaica. That man na original olodo
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by lastmessenger: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
somehow:

Meaning you are lying?
ask lie Muhammed
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by mema900: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I won't be surprised if that twitter account belongs to a LiePobian

I solidly stand by this comment , It could be them, they've put up fake trump twitter handles to support their LiePobic cause , they cloned Buhari's twitter , created several fake social media pages

However i have since realized that the twitter handle is verified, Which means it can't be them but i stand by my earlier comment, it's within their capability to do so

Like play like play ur don de possessed like this oº°˚˚˚°ºo. So u didn't see any sense in that post
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by mema900: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I solidly stand by this comment , It could be them, they've put up fake trump twitter handles to support their LiePobic cause , they cloned Buhari's twitter , created several fake social media pages

However i have since realized that the twitter handle is verified, Which means it can't be them but i stand by my earlier comment, it's within their capability to do so

Like play like play ur don de possessed like this oh. So u didn't see any sense in that post
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Splashme: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary as Nigeria president is a grave mistake.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
[/b][b]
Alexgeneration:
Where is that mannalessBBQ guy?

I hope he has not roasted himself because of the recent trauma inflicted on APC some days ago.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by prof12(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
Like Abacha like Buhari.Two unparallel despots & tyrannts ever seen in Nigeria.

Give me the full definition of tyrant.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by velocity25(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
BMC agents in the house can help us with the counting � �
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by BraniacX(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
itu404:
don"t matter whether he gives press conference or not as long as he keeps fighting corruption. Trump got no time for one either. Every leader has his style as long as you fulfill your mandate. : who the hell cares about that propaganda.
FAIL!
undecided
Grump holds regular pressure conferences at the white house and mar-a-lago
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by shizzle1: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Where is that mannalessBBQ guy?

I hope he has not roasted himself because of the recent trauma inflicted on APC some days ago.
cheesy grin
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Buchighatti: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

unfortunately those folks are not the source of your problem,so you are just unnecessarily going crazy on yourself over people who don't give a damn about you
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by bewla(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
lastmessenger:
There is no need for buhari to hold live conference. We are yet to recover from the disgrace of the last one he held. He should remain quiet until he leaves to his village come 2019.
Nigeria quick to react but bad intention every body have their problems even America let Nigeria issues b delt with by Nigerians paid masters
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by daygee12: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

It no hatred dear. It's facts starring at you right in your face. BUHARI is not getting anything right!

See the rate you are comparing failure shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Waiting for the day you will share some countries who came to learn one or two things from Nigeria under the leadership of Buhari

I hope it will not take forever undecided
Its obvious he is not getting somethings right but look at the number of saboteur he has in with him, Saraki is one of them. But b4 u call Buhari an illiterate again kindly go through his biography u will be amazed. Dont just hate Buhari for nothing.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
I agree with this journalist, how come Buhari never give interviews to Nigerian newspapers or have a press conference?
This is Natasha Findlay, AFP correspondent in Lagos.
https://twitter.com/SJFindlay/status/1027159333124100096?s=19

Low IQ/intellectually lazy Nigerian journalists have a habit of deliberately or carelessly misquoting him should he risk a local interview or conference at home.

We all know how unprofessionally biased the mainstream media had been against this president as well as against his tribe, region and religion; we all also know how the said media is largely owned and controlled by southern Christian PDP stalwarts like Tony, Momoh, Ben Bruce - who only yesterday was exposed lying before live TV about the alleged plot to impeach the senate president.

With such unscrupulous elements remotely controlling the media, who would trust the news nowadays and why would the president have full confidence in them to feel free to frequently grant them interviews.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by mixta14: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
lastmessenger:
Live conference is now a guarantee to good governance.
Mumu ... I don't support any party ... but someone doing the right thing.
Just anyone doing the right thing
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by uvalued(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
zombies!!! See what saraki has made your "sick sick MESSIAH' look before the international community... #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!
shocked shocked
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by OfficialAPCNig: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

When we say these people are as dull as buhari, they get angry.

A zombie was looking at a Twitter verified account and still didn't believe because it said the truth against his messiah.

APC Zombies are disgraced to zombies worldwide.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by surgical: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
PaulOgrady:
Dullard disgracing gives us upandown.
you can imagine with all his monumental failure some people still want him back am yet to understand what their gain Will be,I mean the ordinary felas
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by lastmessenger: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
mixta14:

Live conference is now a guarantee to good governance.
Mumu ... I don't support any party ... but someone doing the right thing.
Just anyone doing the right thing
really?I guess you are lie Muhammed cousin.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Ugosample(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
SternProphet:
So when was the last time Saraki did a press conference? NEVER before now.
The man has hot pipe shoved up his ass and he has to do these things for protection. He does not really give a shit for fact based communication but when he us scared he will posture.
There is something not really gelling with all these fakery.
It is not catching on.
Maybe a faction of PDP supporters are happy to fling something at Buhari but that's it.

You are permitted to show naivete when you are young but Saraki is too dense to use my own head. I am quite aware that the man is not as smart as he makes out.

There is a network of retired heads of state, retired governors in the Senate, fellow senators and ex PDP governors pushing the guy, Why?. Well Buhari / Osinbajo is just too tough a combination. Saraki will be dealt with, done and dusted before November. You guys just watch

We are watching

If it is proven that Buhari/FG had a hand in pushing Saraki out (which eill not even happen because of the powerful folks behind him, and his cunning/criminal nature); Buhari's govt will fall apart until he is finally thrown out of Aso rock

I have never seen such slowpoke lead a country like Nigeria before

A nicompoop bereft of ideas

And what's worse is his useless followers undecided

Truly Nigeria deserve what they get
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Low IQ/intellectually lazy Nigerian journalists have a habit of deliberately or carelessly misquoting him should he risk a local interview or conference at home.

We all know how unprofessionally biased the mainstream media had been against this president as well as against his tribe, region and religion; we all also know how the said media is largely owned and controlled by southern Christian PDP stalwarts like Tony, Momoh, Ben Bruce - who only yesterday was exposed lying before live TV about the alleged plot to impeach the senate president.

With such unscrupulous elements remotely controlling the media, who would trust the news nowadays and why would the president have full confidence in them to feel free to frequently grant them interviews.

Aboki use your sense

If he is asked a Simple question and he gives a simple answer, what is wrong with that?

How will his word be twisted by the "southern press" aboki and paranoia

Ok forget the media

What of NTA?

How about addressing the country via nta?

You are too intelligent to be defending travesty like this
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Ugosample(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
LadyExcellency:

He always give live conferences with visiting Presidents and head of States, at airports, during campaigns, at his golf course, at white house events etc.

Are you sure you know about US government? Moreover, US has daily news briefings by officials of the government

No need to answer that guy

That goes to show the average mind state of a zombie supporter

Ignorant and dumb undecided
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Mrexcell(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
I agree with this journalist, how come Buhari never give interviews to Nigerian newspapers or have a press conference?
This is Natasha Findlay, AFP correspondent in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/SJFindlay/status/1027159333124100096?s=19

What we currently have as president is just a jihadist supported and voted for by enthnic champions and religious extremists. Nigeria is yet to have a real democratic president.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Mrexcell(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Wake up from ur slumber and face reality Mr.
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by Aieboocaar(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lalasticlala this issue has crossed my mind and I have once shared a post about it here on nairaland but it never made front page

https://www.nairaland.com/4114145/bring-back-presidential-media-chat

It's high time we challenged this present government to a media chat or live interview
Re: Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ugosample:

Aboki use your sense

If he is asked a Simple question and he gives a simple answer, what is wrong with that?

How will his word be twisted by the "southern press" aboki and paranoia

Ok forget the media

What of NTA?

How about addressing the country via nta?

You are too intelligent to be defending travesty like this

They deliberately misquote him and there are too many hateful gullible folks who lend themselves as willing tools and therefore partake in the campaign of calumny against him - what else did you not understand from my earlier statement?

Its now your turn to apply sense to understand the basic message behind my posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.