Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (61312 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by maestroferddi: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
News and materials don finish for this forum....
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy that boy is a rebel
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
How old are you?
eddyline:
Your papa soft walahi. but if na my papa you do this one, the kind beating wei you you for chop Ehn, na only God for save you
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by dyn1800: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
lol bad boi... Dad set the pace already
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by RealNaijaQuin: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:

B grin grin
Banana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Crazy son grin grin grin grin grin grin

Check my signature for Samsung phones deals
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
No be everytin must trend na
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol. I know the father will be smiling and thinking of reasons to give the son why his hair is like that.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
fucksterisback:
Is that not 4g I'm seeing in the screenshot? cry cry
Na three bar dey show
Upon say Na 4G
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
eddyline:
Your papa soft walahi. but if na my papa you do this one, the kind beating wei you you for chop Ehn, na only God for save you
you still be small pikin, that na why
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by trinity227(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
eddyline:

So your papa still de beat you? Where you giving birth to after year 2000?

1 Like

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Abusule007: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Papa Fellaini

Pikin Willian

Dia two need attention.
Grand pikin go be Ampadu
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Demilade18: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Check this out
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Na three bar dey show
Upon say Na 4G
I just want to try out the 4g, I don't even know if it's available in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
eddyline:
Pickin dey big pass beating.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tolumiide:

You must be thinking that everyone on nairaland is a teenager

Oshey mind reader. You now know what he is thinking about.

He spoke about his own experience and what would happen to him specifically if he were to react the way the guy in the story did.

You mind reader went to read his mind and post absolutely off point. The rush to post comments will lead people to post rubbish.

SMH. undecided
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
gurunlocker:
Na the naija parents way be that. Dem enjoy their own youth, sow the best trouser style then, Afro hair cut and other things in vogue then.

But when it's out time, they will want to be dictating on what's right to do.

Would like to see the sort of parent you would be cuz grin

I bet you gonna b strict af
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by eddyline(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Beat u, adult?

lie lie lie man, at this ur age u still dey lie like APC
for him papa to tell am to go cut him hair, I consider say him never be adult... as such, he is still liable to chop beating
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by eddyline(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tolumiide:

not everyone on Nairaland, the OP in particular cos he is still being asked to go get a haircut
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
correct...

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Great comeback
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
What are you trying to say boy grin grin grin
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by biomedics(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Naked bad boy he don shut the man up
grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by biomedics(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na bad boy he don shut the man up
grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na so all our parents been dey Carry 1st position for school
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
eddyline:

for him papa to tell am to go cut him hair, I consider say him never be adult... as such, he is still liable to chop beating

..but small pikin no dey do WhatsApp and chat na.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tolumiide:

Some dad throw punch with their adult child.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by MeeLan: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
you are a stupid son.
do know what year that was? why dont you copy the morals of yesteryears too?
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tolumiide:
no mind that guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.