Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public (3543 Views)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by TeeJay6(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
This weekend the socialite Tweeted her disgust when one mum dared to get a boob out in front of her. "EWW. I'm at lunch, the woman at the table next 2 me is breast feeding her baby with no coverup then puts baby on the table and changes her diaper," Kim ranted.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/06/kim-kardashian-slams-woman-for-breastfeeding-in-public-418/
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Outstrip(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
Considering the whole world has seen her have sex she really is in no position to say what bodily part should be exposed. As for the lady changing her child's diaper on the table I will personally walk up to her and point out the bathroom to her.
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by KennyG6(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^^ abi o, talk of hypocrisy the whole world has and still watches her tape having intimacy yet she is offended by a woman showing her breasts, msceeeor
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Sissy3(f): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2010
whats the "ewwing" about breastfeeding angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by iice(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2010
Outstrip:

Considering the whole world has seen her have intimacy she really is in no position to say what bodily part should be exposed. As for the lady changing her child's diaper on the table I will personally walk up to her and point out the bathroom to her.

No mind the yeye girl.
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by MissIfe(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2010
Last time in the bus, a lady started shouting at a woman who was (very discretely) breastfeeding her baby,

What's wrong with women nowadays? Isn't breastfeeding a normal thing? They'd rather have all the moms givin out bottles made of processed cow's milk than the mom's milk which is known to be the best for the baby?

As for the diaper, it's not very hygienic, she could have done that on a chair, if the bathroom was not big enough to change a baby's diaper,
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Sissy3(f): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^

my dear, the thing is getting more irritating esp with some women who should at least know better undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Creamish(f): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2010
ABEG . . wat is soo irritating about breastfeeding . .whether discreet or not?? is it d stretchmarks? or d fact dat it's not Pamela Anderson doing it?

Women who think God's natural gift to babies is repulsive should swim in d depths of hell for all i care! angry

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by whiteroses(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
i've always slammed those sort of women, this is 2010 they now have baby formula and if you like natural why cant you pump before yu go out, they bare their oblong oyan while the whole world stares with discomfort. women need to really step their game up, some women have kids and let go, going braless and wearing wrapper round the house nigeria is longer than africa who is looking at me, all these tings are unattractive and men are so visual you really wanna look decent half the time
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by MissIfe(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
whiteroses:

i've always slammed those sort of women, this is 2010 they now have baby formula and if you like natural why cant you pump before yu go out, they bare their oblong oyan while the whole world stares with discomfort. women need to really step their game up, some women have kids and let go, going braless and wearing wrapper round the house nigeria is longer than africa who is looking at me

Do you have children ? Did you ever try pumping breastmilk?

Some ladies, though able to breastfeed, can't get anything out when trying to pump. Breastmilk cannot be kept outside more than a few hours (I think 3hrs is the max). Planning to pump breast is therefore very difficult, and sometimes can even make breastfeeding more difficult as nothing is better than a baby to stimulate the milk from coming out.

This kind of talk you are giving shows how much nowadays ladies don't know about their bodies. They'd rather give money to big firms who make processed cow's milk adding soya and corn (yes, yes, in baby formula! shocked ). I mean, there's nothing wrong with formula, but come on, going to the extend of slamming ladies who breastfeed, that is just plain ignorance.

I breastfed my baby til she was over 1 yr old, and I was dressed normally, never showed my boobs to anybody (went to another room or used a clothe to cover me and the baby's head).

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by whiteroses(f): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
Miss_Ife:

Do you have children ? Did you ever try pumping breastmilk?

Some ladies, though able to breastfeed, can't get anything out when trying to pump. Breastmilk cannot be kept outside more than a few hours (I think 3hrs is the max). Planning to pump bosom is therefore very difficult, and sometimes can even make breastfeeding more difficult as nothing is better than a baby to stimulate the milk from coming out.

This kind of talk you are giving shows how much nowadays ladies don't know about their bodies. They'd rather give money to big firms who make processed cow's milk adding soya and corn (yes, yes, in baby formula!  shocked ). I mean, there's nothing wrong with formula,  but come on, going to the extend of slamming ladies who breastfeed, that is just plain ignorance.

I breastfed my baby til she was over 1 yr old, and I was dressed normally, never showed my bosoms to anybody (went to another room or used a clothe to cover me and the baby's head).
don't they take royal jelly or periactin nowadays for milk production? my aunt even complain its in excess and her milk drips out through the clothes lol i understand what you mean but seriously we need some decency in the community . actually anyone should do whatever they want bare your oyan if you can but personally no just no
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by MissIfe(f): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
whiteroses:

don't they take royal jelly or periactin nowadays for milk production? my aunt even complain its in excess and her milk drips out through the clothes lol i understand what you mean but seriously we need some decency in the community . actually anyone should do whatever they want bare your oyan if you can but personally no just no

It is actually the baby sucking that stimulates the milk production. royal jelly and stuff like that just help the mom to have a richer diet and keep a good health during the breastfeeding period. Though I strongly believe breastfeeding is the best thing for baby, I also think it should be done a decent way. Using a soft and thin clothe to cover the breast and baby's head is enough and easy (just put it on the shoulder and baby's body), but if that is done and people are still uncomfortable with a woman breastfeeding a baby, they should be the one leaving their table wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by whiteroses(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
Miss_Ife:

It is actually the baby sucking that stimulates the milk production. royal jelly and stuff like that just help the mom to have a richer diet and keep a good health during the breastfeeding period. Though I strongly believe breastfeeding is the best thing for baby, I also think it should be done a decent way. Using a soft and thin clothe to cover the bosom and baby's head is enough and easy (just put it on the shoulder and baby's body), but if that is done and people are still uncomfortable with a woman breastfeeding a baby, they should be the one leaving their table wink
thats true the woman i saw at a house party brought out her brest from her front button, it was really long and she curved it to the side for the baby to suck shocked i was disturbed thats why i feel so strong about it lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by princessk1: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
if you have ever breastfed you will know that no matter how discret you try to be sometimes the boob will get exposed and your first priority is your baby.an exposed boob is better than a wailing baby.am glad Kourtney Kardashian spoke out for breastfeeding her sister shouldnt talk about things she doesnt even understand.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Sissy3(f): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2010
princess k:

if you have ever breastfed you will know that no matter how discret you try to be sometimes the bosom will get exposed and your first priority is your baby.an exposed bosom is better than a wailing baby.am glad Kourtney Kardashian spoke out for breastfeeding her sister shouldnt talk about things she doesnt even understand.

true. i pity babies that has to fed under a blanket just cause some people think breast are for sexual satisfaction.some women covered from head to toe, you will be wondering what they have under there. thank goodness the madness havent been rampant in some of third world countries at least i havent noticed or heard such "eww" "gross" etc here in nigeria
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2010

She's going too far with her "posh" mentality lifestyle.
And I thought it only starts and ends on her crappy TV show.

But I'll understand if she was talking about changing the baby's diaper on the restaurant table. Thatz gross and def not healthy for the next person that would be using that table. They have a baby-changing table in almost every restaurant toilet.
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by angelz(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Really it’s not nice when a woman's boob is visible to the public all in the name of breastfeeding a baby.
Am alwaz cautious of what l put on when am goin out with my baby knowing full well that he might need his milk.
Av never use those covers u guys mentioned cus either it’s suffocating d baby or not, none of my kids will allow me cover them. So l put on loose tops. When am feedin (even in d church) you will know, but can’t see my boobs.
My 1st kid took breast milk 4 17mths, d 2nd 4 16mths and am not ashamed of that. l don’t belong to the sch of tot that ones dey start growin teeth, they are done with their natural food.
l won’t even take up jobs that are demanding, cus of my kids. So am for breastfeeding all d way, but not breast baring .
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
I don't think it's cool exposing bre@sts to feed baby in public. My wife will feed baby in a room, away from public view. As for breastfeeding feeding our baby in church, that ain't happening. Both our children attend church with me, while my wife attends a different church. Our baby's really good - she doesn't cry to be fed whilst we're out in public. She may sometimes cry whilst we're out in the car, and then I'll pull over, so Mrs. Siena can get her out of her child seat, and feed her then.

She's taking solids now, and from January (when she'll be 6-months-old) she'll be on formula in addition to her solids. Breastfeeding will stop then. That's the same way we went with our first child.
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Callotti: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
She is entitled to her opinion. kiss
Both the woman and infant have not died.
Neither will I. kiss
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by star4(f): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2012
whiteroses: i've always slammed those sort of women, this is 2010 they now have baby formula and if you like natural why cant you pump before yu go out, they bare their oblong oyan while the whole world stares with discomfort. women need to really step their game up, some women have kids and let go, going braless and wearing wrapper round the house nigeria is longer than africa who is looking at me, all these tings are unattractive and men are so visual you really wanna look decent half the time

LMAO!! *rolls eyes* pathetic useless post!!! obviously more self absorbed with 'self' than needs of baby. Good luck lady!
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by ronkebp(f): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2012
Outstrip: Considering the whole world has seen her have sex she really is in no position to say what bodily part should be exposed. As for the lady changing her child's diaper on the table I will personally walk up to her and point out the bathroom to her.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't mind the useless girl, talking about a mother who is breastfeeding her child in public. As if she does not breast/feed her b/a/n/gers in public.
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by SlyIg(f): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2012
whiteroses: i've always slammed those sort of women, this is 2010 they now have baby formula and if you like natural why cant you pump before yu go out, they bare their oblong oyan while the whole world stares with discomfort. women need to really step their game up, some women have kids and let go, going braless and wearing wrapper round the house nigeria is longer than africa who is looking at me, all these tings are unattractive and men are so visual you really wanna look decent half the time
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by SlyIg(f): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2012
I can't advise my brother to marry you. Is baby formula the same as natural breast milk? No wonder,your mother fed you with cow milk,thats why you are thinking like a cow.

Don't tell me this thread is almost 3years old!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
SlyIg:
I can't advise my brother to marry you. Is baby formula the same as natural breast milk? No wonder,your mother fed you with cow milk,thats why you are thinking like a cow.

Don't tell me this thread is almost 3years old!

Is it possible to respond without getting abusive? Whiteroses posted her opinion, you don't agree, fair enough. It's now up to you to get your point across, without getting abusive, or personal. What has her mother got to do with this thread?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by SlyIg(f): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siena:

Is it possible to respond without getting abusive? Whiteroses posted her opinion, you don't agree, fair enough. It's now up to you to get your point across, without getting abusive, or personal. What has her mother got to do with this thread?
Learn not to quote from my post. What has my post got to do with your unbalanced opinion. Don't you know there are times you really need to talk senses into an idiot by use of abusive words?
Who on earth should be against giving an innocent child breast milk even in the public. Are you preferring animal milk? And there you are telling me ... Anyway...

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
SlyIg: Learn not to quote from my post. What has my post got to do with your unbalanced opinion. Don't you know there are times you really need to talk senses into an idiot by use of abusive words?
Who on earth should be against giving an innocent child breast milk even in the public. Are you preferring animal milk? And there you are telling me ... Anyway...

Anyone can quote a post made by another. Abusive words don't do anyone any good. Just because opinions differ doesn't mean the said opinions are wrong. Folk will raise their children the way they deem fit...it's personal opinion, not fact.

Opinions may not be agreed with, but they must not be restricted.
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by star4(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siena:

Anyone can quote a post made by another. Abusive words don't do anyone any good. Just because opinions differ doesn't mean the said opinions are wrong. Folk will raise their children the way they deem fit...it's personal opinion, not fact.

Opinions may not be agreed with, but they must not be restricted.

Whiteroses post was quite offensive and insulting though. She said herself she 'slamms' women who breast feed. Maybe you should re read it. a breast feeding mother has only her hungry baby to worry about not the opinions of men, how discomforted onlookers are or the shape of her breasts. When a baby is hungry screw everyone else! sorry but the way some people eat is disgusting! Would anyone walk up to them and say um could you eat elsewhere or please purée your food at home into a bottle so we don't need to see you eat it??

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by star4(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Loool! Brea$t is filtered to bosom but I can write bullshit?! Wow!
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Holy kim pls tell gogle to delete ur video first then we wil believe ur holiness
Re: Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public by tpia5: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sigh.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fool For Love..my Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / New Wife, No Womb / Should I Get Angry Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.