Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! (630 Views)

Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! by TheFisayo(f): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
It was a hot afternoon, walking through the streets of Washington D.C. with other tourist and I kept yearning to get to the WHITE HOUSE. We initially walked through the back of the white house, this I remember was a very unclear view from the view I wanted. While moving forward to get a closer view of the White house to get that Instagram banging picture we were stopped by some police men (the po po, lol), we were told not to move any closer, I was disappointed.

This was disappointing mostly because I did not get the VIEW I wanted, and I thought to myself, “I see people post pictures of themselves with the GREAT WHITE HOUSE VIEW“, so I yearned to search for the view while ignoring what others were saying about that being the font view of the WHITE HOUSE.

So I began the hustle to find the best view of the WHITE HOUSE. While on this journey, I saw a lot of beautiful buildings and monuments that expresses the history of America, here is one;

So after walking for 45 minuets under the hot sun I finally found the perfect view of the WHITE HOUSE, the view I see always online, it was a beautiful view, and I WAS SUPER EXCITED even though I called brother Trump to come and greet me outside but he didn’t. I sha told him that he should invite me in next time and introduce me to his Minister of Tourism and let’s talk business.

Full article: https://thefisayo.com/the-washington-police-stopped-me-from-entering-the-white-house/

Follow me on Twitter @TheFisayo

Follow me on Instagram @TheFisayo

Re: The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! by Blakjewelry(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
please comand try asorock
Re: The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! by TheFisayo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lmao!!
Blakjewelry:
please comand try asorock
Re: The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! by SourGrape: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
TheFisayo:
It was a hot afternoon, walking through the streets of Washington D.C. with other tourist and I kept yearning to get to the WHITE HOUSE. We initially walked through the back of the white house, this I remember was a very unclear view from the view I wanted. While moving forward to get a closer view of the White house to get that Instagram banging picture we were stopped by some police men (the po po, lol), we were told not to move any closer, I was disappointed.

This was disappointing mostly because I did not get the VIEW I wanted, and I thought to myself, “I see people post pictures of themselves with the GREAT WHITE HOUSE VIEW“, so I yearned to search for the view while ignoring what others were saying about that being the font view of the WHITE HOUSE.

So I began the hustle to find the best view of the WHITE HOUSE. While on this journey, I saw a lot of beautiful buildings and monuments that expresses the history of America, here is one;

So[b] after walking for 45 minuets under the[b] hot sun[/b][/b] I finally found the perfect view of the WHITE HOUSE, the view I see always online, it was a beautiful view, and I WAS SUPER EXCITED even though I called brother Trump to come and greet me outside but he didn’t. I sha told him that he should invite me in next time and introduce me to his Minister of Tourism and let’s talk business.

Full article: https://thefisayo.com/the-washington-police-stopped-me-from-entering-the-white-house/

Follow me on Twitter @TheFisayo

Follow me on Instagram @TheFisayo
You called that a hot sun as if you hv not been living in Nigeria. sad
Re: The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! by TheFisayo(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Well, the sun was actually hot.
SourGrape:
You called that a hot sun as if you hv not been living in Nigeria. sad
Re: The Washington Police Tried To Stop Me - The White House Story! by ItzChinnex(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Would visit white house very soon. How flexing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Train Kills 10 Cows In Ogun As Residents Fetch Beef (Photos) / MPH Admits Fall 2019 U.s.a (admission, Visa & Travel) / Man Retrieved From A Tree After An Accident In Delta .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.