Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. (27436 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2022
My Landmark Visit To The Washington Monument, in the United States of America.

This Historic MONUMENT hosts a lot of dignitaries & tourists from all over the world. In Fact, it's an International Treasure that can't be toiled with.
HOTELS, Events centres, & Gardens around this eye-catching edifice benefit from the proximity they share with this edifice.
It is an obelisk shaped stony structure erected within the heart of Washington D. C. in commemoration of the First President of the United States, George Washington.
It's roughly 555feet.
Its construction started on July 4th,1884, and was opened to the members of the public on October 9th,1888

1st & 2nd pix...
Walkway leading to the monument!
3rd pix....Madam controlling Traffic!
Cc
Just wise
DisGuy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 05, 2022
.... Monument from a distance!

9 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Heading towards the edifice!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2022
More....
Scorching Sun dealing with us, meanwhile
Home Boys assisting us with chilled SODA drinks
God Bless Them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2022
........At the monument proper!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Godsownfc(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Nice one sir
When you go carry me go obodo oyinbo too, I wan enjoy their life grin
Wow, I finally reach FTC today!
I dedicate this to us praying for miracle so we can japa too, may God hear our prayers �

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2022
... at the feet of the prestigious monument!
Presently the Tallest Stony structure in the world! Very very very TALL, I must say!

10 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2022
..... The Magnificent White House can be spotted from there

15 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2022
The Powerful Congress Building..... The Capitol!
....can be spotted from there as well!

14 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 05, 2022
More....
Exit Photos!
May God Continue To Bless America!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by YeyeGbami: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2022
nice

4 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Cleveraustine01(m): 4:53am On Sep 05, 2022
You are beautiful why covering your face

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Skibani99(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
A time will come in this my life when I'll just be travelling around, gaining new experiences, experience other cultures,food and many more.. Thanks op for always sharing your adventures with us..

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by superintendents(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More....
Exit Photos!
May God Continue To Bless America!
bosssss those drinks hope they are free.

grin
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Mstravelindiva: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nice pictures and post friend!

5 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Originalsly: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hmmm... didn't realize the monument was that tall. Nice pics .... different angles from the usual ones. Saw you trying to capture the entire monumemt from close up!... want to break your neck? ... to capture these tall structures you have to lay flat on your back bro!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by internationalman(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
One thing I like about the USA is that, as it is a very big country by landmass so is its Cities fully developed and we'll structure.

They have big cities and renowned and famously known cities in the country and all over the world. There is always something special about almost every city there.

What a great country that can almost come first in everything in the World.

God Bless America
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Edo State.

See as everywhere clean. No sand, no dust, no potopoto. Environment bright.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Skibani99:
A time will come in this my life when I'll just be travelling around, gaining new experiences, experience other cultures,food and many more.. Thanks op for always sharing your adventures with us..
AMEN!
U deserve such!
It pays a lot, honestly!
Life's too short to sit back & entertain too many self created & afflicted problems from people.
Some people are out there creating problems with the notion they already have someone somewhere who can solve such.

Never contribute in making an already bad situation worse!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2022
superintendents:
bosssss those drinks hope they are free.
grin
grin grin grin
Those drinks are 4sale, but I was given for free since I had no physical cash on me and many people operate cashless here.
Again, u wouldn't want to give out ur ATM card 2 someone u may never see again in generations!

9 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Nice pictures and post friend!
Oh! My Lady.
U can say that again!
This summer is something else.
Seems they supplied Hell with another set of Firewoods! grin grin Thanks! I pity those in Vegas

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 06, 2022
internationalman:
One thing I like about the USA is that, as it is a very big country by landmass so is its Cities fully developed and we'll structure.

They have big cities and renowned and famously known cities in the country all over the world. There is always something special about almost every city there.

What a great country that can almost come first in everything in the World.

God Bless America
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Edo State.
U can say that Again!
Even if Buhari emerges as president of the United States, he wouldn't be able to destroy the country in 10years. The answer is simple " They have got VERY STRONG INDEPENDENT INSTITUTIONS, independent of the federal government".
The country has really got a divine contract with God, else...............

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Skibani99(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

AMEN!
U deserve such!
It pays a lot, honestly!
Life's too short to sit back & entertain too many self created & afflicted problems from people.
Some people are out there creating problems with the notion they already have someone somewhere who can solve such.

Never contribute in making an already bad situation worse!

Thanks
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by internationalman(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U can say that Again!
Even if Buhari emerges as president of the United States, he wouldn't be able to destroy the country in 10years. The answer is simple " They have got VERY STRONG INDEPENDENT INSTITUTIONS, independent of the federal government".
The country has really got a divine contract with God, else...............

That's because Buhari has absolute power here.

Buhari that federal judge of the nation would tell to release someone he would refuse and insist that the person must remain in custody.

If he were the of the United States he would have been impeached and arrested if he tried quarter of the atrocities he's doing in Nigeria in the United States.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Gandah(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mehnn see con3 wey dey walk shocked

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by ecolime(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dope views

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by VeryWickedMan: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't like the way this OP is always enjoying life. angry

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by seinfaq: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is lovely

God bless America
God bless Nigeria
Thunder fire Buhari and Tinubu
Woe unto all Urchins

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo) / FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / 26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.