Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I’m Ready To Take Tanzania Football To Next Level – Amuneke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Ready To Take Tanzania Football To Next Level – Amuneke (374 Views)

Man City are the 5th club in English league football to win 3 titles in a row / Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke / Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Take Tanzania Football To Next Level – Amuneke by WNRwriter: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
New Tanzania head coach, Emmanuel Amuneke has revealed that he’s relishing the challenge of moving the Taifa Stars Football to the next level.
The 47-year old former Golden Eaglets coach who was appointed by the Tanzania Football Association on Monday has been saddled with the responsibility of qualifying the team for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
Amuneke posted on his Instagram page that he’s ready for the huge task at hand.
“As a coach, you always want to take on new challenges and keep improving,” Amuneke wrote on Instagram.
“Honoured to be given this opportunity to develop Tanzania football.”
ALSO READ Chelsea Ace Willian Breaks Silence On Man United And Real Madrid Links
Before his appointment, Amuneke was an assistant coach at Saudi Premier League side Al-Hazm and left to be a scout for Manchester United. Amunike took over the head coaching duties at Julius Berger, a local club in Nigeria in 2008. He then went on coaching courses in Europe. He became coach of Sudanese club side, Al Khartoum SC in November 2017, and left in March 2018.
http://wapnetrealm.com/im-ready-to-take-tanzania-football-to-next-level-amuneke/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: I’m Ready To Take Tanzania Football To Next Level – Amuneke by Banmeallday: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
IGBO AMAAKA

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo _ All Eyes On Me / Jose Mourinho Reportedly Absent In Training Today / 3 Days Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.