Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47947 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by honeyguy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
mr stagger, if i want to buy from you, what is the minimum order, requirements/process and price? bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by mobi5592: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hello stagger, you said you sent me an email. I cant see anything. My mail is mobi5592@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by chisco: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hello Stagger, i need you to also send me the info (requirement & procedures for start-up)for the biz to judeugo0561@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ytex82(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Hello stagger,am seriously interested in the business n'will appreciate if u could send d'requied details via ma email(ytex82@yahoo.ca).will be waiting.thnx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by okechukwu3: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Stagger, Thanks for the info, I need the manual uzodi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pls send the manual to nigerwide08@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by cyonujemen(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
I am interested. Pls, send the manual to cyonujemen@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by KingPradas(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
I need the Ebook please

email: roscoedanny@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Akabay(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2013
oke_chukwu: Stagger, Thanks for the info, I need the manual uzodi2002@yahoo.com
@oke long tym, hope all is well? ur friend in osun met on pst Harry's forum, my mail: yele4sure@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by abefeglobal: 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
i need the manual stagger .is it still available please
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by abefeglobal: 5:00pm On May 06, 2013
stagger, Thanks for sharing the information i pray the Lord contniue to bless you .i have try your number several times but is not available .

Please for God sake i would like to buy the manual and also get all other information .i will also aprreciate to talk with you. If it works out fine, paying a consultancy fee would not be a bad idea.

my email is abefeglobalservices@gmail.com .waiting to hear from you .Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by okechukwu3: 4:20am On May 07, 2013
Stagger, please I need the manual
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Exoticstan(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2013
Greetings to you Mr Stagger for sharing your vast knowledge on this issue. I too need the manual so as to aid my parents give me university education. Below is my email address.

Exoticstan@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Sejj(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2013
Stagger pls i'd like to have details about getting the manual. I'd appreciate if it can be sent to sej.dansu@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by abefeglobal: 7:10pm On May 08, 2013
still waiting to hear from you stagger concerning the manual ,kindly let me know so i can know what method of payment would be the best ...here is my email ..... abefeglobalservices@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by abefeglobal: 7:00pm On May 09, 2013
for God sake sir ,i am still waiting to hear from you concerning the manual .kindly let me know the mode of payment so i can arrange for that my email is abefeglobalservices@gmail.com thanks may the Lord be with you sir .
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Queendo(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
@stagger plsss can i get the manual on meetteteluv@yahoo.com am kinda interested in knowing more tnx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by justiade4uu(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Trully, kerosene biz is lucrative if you follow the KNOW HOW. However, from my little years of online biz, I discover this and would like to recommend it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How to Start Earning as Much as #200,000 Monthly ONLINE Right here in Nigeria.
Working less than 2hours daily…Get the free Report.This will be the most beneficial report
you will ever read online about making money from the internet right here
in Nigeria. What you are about to discover is a simple way through which you
can start making extra income legally and ethically within the shortest possible time frame.

CLAIM YOU COPY plus other two freebies.
Check it out here http://giftempire.coolpage.biz
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Queendo: @stagger plsss can i get the manual on meetteteluv@yahoo.com am kinda interested in knowing more tnx
abefeglobal: for God sake sir ,i am still waiting to hear from you concerning the manual .kindly let me know the mode of payment so i can arrange for that my email is abefeglobalservices@gmail.com thanks may the Lord be with you sir .
Sejj: Stagger pls i'd like to have details about getting the manual. I'd appreciate if it can be sent to sej.dansu@gmail.com

To you and all others, I am giving out the manual once more after I took a break for some time. I have updated it with the latest information, but only for serious people. So check your emails for payment instructions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DOnlooker(m): 2:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Mr. Stagger please I need your manual too at emmazonas@gmail.com. I am looking to start this business in Port Harcourt by God's Grace. Thank you
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ytex82(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2013
Am interested in your manual.sent u a message sometime ago but go noo reply.myy email is ytex82@yahoo.ca.pls do send mee de details.thnx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by chemashie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
stagger:

To you and all others, I am giving out the manual once more after I took a break for some time. I have updated it with the latest information, but only for serious people. So check your emails for payment instructions.
Can somebody run this business in a remote place in ondo state? I have intention of doing so for my siblings.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by RichLizzy: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hello Mr. Stagger,
Kindly send mode of payment and the manual. to wunmi2kute@yahoo.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Rich Lizzy: Hello Mr. Stagger,
Kindly send mode of payment and the manual. to wunmi2kute@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Check your email.

And just like I expected, none of those I sent emails to have even acknowledged. Meanwhile they come here and start crying that they need the manual. I don't have time for this nonsense anymore.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by bigx(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
stagger:
Check your email.

And just like I expected, none of those I sent emails to have even acknowledged. Meanwhile they come here and start crying that they need the manual. I don't have time for this nonsense anymore.

Setup an email with an autoresponder containing payment details.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
bigx:

Setup an email with an autoresponder containing payment details.

I answer emails on a personal basis. Sometimes I get requests from previous customers. Then what happens? They get hiot with an autoresponse?

No thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by bigx(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
stagger:

I answer emails on a personal basis. Sometimes I get requests from previous customers. Then what happens? They get hiot with an autoresponse?

No thanks.
Sorry
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by feroms(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thanks alot. Im interested in the manual. feroms@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 5:00am On Jul 15, 2013
Yes, I can do it in ondo state either ondo township or idanre.
chemashie:
Can somebody run this business in a remote place in ondo state? I have intention of doing so for my siblings.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Yes, I can do it in ondo state either ondo township or idanre. Contact 08063228187. Otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
chemashie:
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by bobojoshua(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2013
stagger: For those that want to supply retailers (PEDDLING).

You need a truck of about 13,800 litre size minimum. If you have the money, you can get a 30,000, 33,000 or 45,000 (rare; only Mobil and NNPC seem to have such trucks). You do not need to buy one. You can lease, but you need to write the lease agreement properly as well as get the truck details (picture, calibration meter, logo, transporter's name, etc) as you will need this for the registration of the truck with DPR as part of the peddler's license requirements.

Register your driver with the PTD (Petroleum Tanker Drivers) sub-branch of NUPENG. Once you have the DPR Peddler's permit, also register with the Kerosene Peddler's Union, get your capital, go to any of the depots where they have products (of course has to be the closest to your supply base) and start your business. The money is made via regularity of supplies (as in targeting lifting maybe three truckloads weekly or more) rather than on maximising profit margin per litre. Get my drift?

For those who want to retail.

You need to get a good location (where the population density is high). What I mean is you are better off selling in a place like Agege with loads of middle and low income earning people who definitely must use kersoene as cooking fuel and other lighting purposes) than siting it in a place like Victoria Island.

Then construct your tanks. You can start with a 5,000 litre capacity (which is where N500,000 can actually suffice, but not for higher quantities). Go to the depot and lift your products. If you want added protection, you can apply for and get a DPR permit.

I forgot to mention that in both scenarios, you need a Tax clearance, Vat certificate and a sponsor (could be a major or independent marketer) for you to get the necessary permits.

This in a nutshell is how it goes. Of course, the process is not as simplified as I have stated it. I just tried to breakdown the process for everyone's understanding.

1 Like

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by hectoro(f): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello Stagger;

I'm interested - sent a text to 08027601655 requesting payment details for the manual to be sent to imssl4040@gmail.com earlier today. Awaiting your response.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio / Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.