Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47977 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by TOLABABE1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
MR STAGGER! I JUST CAME ON BOARD CAN U SEND ME D NECESSARY INFO. VIA TOLANI.BABE@GMAIL.COM I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN D BIZ! STAY BLESSED SIR!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by dondominiq: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2012
Pls can u send me instruction on how to get the manual. ask4dion@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by YK28: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
stagger: For those that want to supply retailers (PEDDLING).

You need a truck of about 13,800 litre size minimum. If you have the money, you can get a 30,000, 33,000 or 45,000 (rare; only Mobil and NNPC seem to have such trucks). You do not need to buy one. You can lease, but you need to write the lease agreement properly as well as get the truck details (picture, calibration meter, logo, transporter's name, etc) as you will need this for the registration of the truck with DPR as part of the peddler's license requirements.

Register your driver with the PTD (Petroleum Tanker Drivers) sub-branch of NUPENG. Once you have the DPR Peddler's permit, also register with the Kerosene Peddler's Union, get your capital, go to any of the depots where they have products (of course has to be the closest to your supply base) and start your business. The money is made via regularity of supplies (as in targeting lifting maybe three truckloads weekly or more) rather than on maximising profit margin per litre. Get my drift?

For those who want to retail.

You need to get a good location (where the population density is high). What I mean is you are better off selling in a place like Agege with loads of middle and low income earning people who definitely must use kersoene as cooking fuel and other lighting purposes) than siting it in a place like Victoria Island.

Then construct your tanks. You can start with a 5,000 litre capacity (which is where N500,000 can actually suffice, but not for higher quantities). Go to the depot and lift your products. If you want added protection, you can apply for and get a DPR permit.

I forgot to mention that in both scenarios, you need a Tax clearance, Vat certificate and a sponsor (could be a major or independent marketer) for you to get the necessary permits.

This in a nutshell is how it goes. Of course, the process is not as simplified as I have stated it. I just tried to breakdown the process for everyone's understanding.

Please do you still have the manual for the kerosene biz.I wish to have a copy .email- jooks@hotmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
Check your respective emails for details.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by zoedicus: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Dr stagger, i beg you in the name of God, i need the manual. My email is zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Zoedicus, are you interested in the business or you just want to ask about the manual?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by samchide(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ stagger please I will love to get the manual pls do send to xsamchide@yahoo.co.uk thanks .
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2012
samchide: @ stagger please I will love to get the manual pls do send to xsamchide@yahoo.co.uk thanks .

It is not free.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
dondominiq: Pls can u send me instruction on how to get the manual. ask4dion@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I have sent you the manual and the other freebies that go with it. Check your bulk mail if not in your inbox.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Awalla: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Stagger, Your so nice and God bless you for your selfless effort. Please this is what I have been looking for all years, could you please send me your manual .
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Awalla: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2012
Stagger, Your so nice and God bless you for your selfless effort. Please this is what I have been looking for all years, could you please send me your manual . My email is elvisworlds@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by demzy101: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2012
Please mr stagger can u send me the manual. My email is demo_gunner@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2012
Like I said, the manual is not free. So if you are interested in it, I have sent the instructions. Let's see how serious you are.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by selton: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Advert:
Lets help you.

www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng

Wealth, Health, Love, Security, luck solutions
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by guvna(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
stagger: Like I said, the manual is not free. So if you are interested in it, I have sent the instructions. Let's see how serious you are.

Hi stagger, pls send manual/instructions to mobsta77@yahoo.com

Bless you man
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Kologie: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2012
Oga stagger, pls am really interested in this kerozene biz. would you pls send me instruction on how to get the manual
My mail adress is : ogiecollins84@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Kologie: Oga stagger, pls am really interested in this kerozene biz. would you pls send me instruction on how to get the manual
My mail adress is : ogiecollins84@yahoo.com. Thanks

Check your email for instructions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by klax(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2012
Mr Stagger Plz send instrution to adatis96@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
klax: Mr Stagger Plz send instrution to adatis96@yahoo.co.uk
U got mail.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by jonyse: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mr Staggar kindly send instruction on how to get the manual to olusegunadebiyi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
jonyse: Mr Staggar kindly send instruction on how to get the manual to olusegunadebiyi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Sent.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2012
If you asked for the manual and you have not seen the instructions, check your bulk mail folders.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ade101(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kindly put me through on how i can get your manual.thankz
Sheriph4real@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by emmabowin(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
For those of you that wants to start the business.I have a supply tank for sale.
Capacity:33,000 litres but can take up to 38,000 litres.location:benin city.other description/details and pictures will be provided on request.
Prize is affordable.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ekoboy: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2012
Need payment procedure for the manual. Send to ikineko@gmail.com.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2012
ekoboy: Need payment procedure for the manual. Send to ikineko@gmail.com.
I don send am for ya mail!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by sunbbo(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2012
Stagger! Please I will like to receive this your wealth of information, here is my email talk2sunbo4u@yahoo.com send me the manual. Thanks a lot.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by feminrd: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Stagger, can you please send me a copy at feminrd@zoho.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2012
feminrd: Stagger, can you please send me a copy at feminrd@zoho.com

sunbbo: Stagger! Please I will like to receive this your wealth of information, here is my email talk2sunbo4u@yahoo.com send me the manual. Thanks a lot.

The manual is not free. If you want it, you have to pay for it. If that is the case, you request for payment instructions and you will get them.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by sunbbo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
stagger:

The manual is not free. If you want it, you have to pay for it. If that is the case, you request for payment instructions and you will get them.
Payment instruction please.....
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
sunbbo:
Payment instruction please.....

Sent.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Peacemaker: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
@stagger:kindly send the manual across to my box.Reallly interested in venturing into the business>my email add is successtheorem@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Escoba Smith Flaunts His Lavish Mansion, Writes Interesting Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.