Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State (17263 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Vice President Osinbanjo Inspecting Newly Built FG Toilets / Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by abc115: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday, met the Emir of Daura, His Royal Highness, Farouk Umar Farouk at his palace in Katsina State.

According to Laolu Akande, the media aide of Osinbajo on his Twitter handle, @akandeoj, the Acting President went to the state to headline the State Senatorial election campaign rally in Daura and paid a visit to the Emir.

During the visit, Osinbajo said, “the purpose of the APC and President Buhari is to uphold the common man.”

He added that the Federal Government is doing more with 60% less earnings than previous administrations.

https://punchng.com/breaking-osinbajo-meets-emir-of-daura/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Purpose of visit highlighted for the sake of wailers and enemies of the States.

abc115:

According to Laolu Akande, the media aide of Osinbajo on his Twitter handle, @akandeoj, the Acting President went to the state to headline the State Senatorial election campaign rally in Daura and paid a visit to the Emir.

5 Likes

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by FarahAideed: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
So he has to go explain to the Emir why he sacked an indigene of Daura from work while his uncle Buhari was on medical vacation chei Chei chei

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by fk001(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
God bless Mr VP on behalf of Most Nigerian youth, we are loyal to your administration.

Ignore the few amongst us they are habitual Wailer's.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by fk001(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
So he has to go explain to the Emir why he sacked an indigene of Daura from work while his uncle Buhari was on medical vacation chei Chei chei

Politics is not for you, religion fanatism is what you are best at i recommend you should stick to your religion section.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2018

FarahAideed:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by dlondonbadboy: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol..Mere commissioner..

Yoruba media just trying theri best to hype this dwarf...
But i see osibande and I see a silly and confused imp...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by FarahAideed: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:

Politics is not for you, religion fanatism is what you are best at i recommend you should stick to your religion section.

Have you ever seen me in the religious section before ...if not for Buhari what will bring me to Nairaland ..if Buhari resign today I will close my account immediately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

And?

2 Likes

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by FarahAideed: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:
God bless Mr VP on behalf of Most Nigerian youth, we are loyal to your administration.

You call 100million Nigerians few?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by ashcall(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=FarahAideed post=70128062]

Have you ever seen me in the religious section before ...if not for Buhari what will bring me to Nairaland ..if Buhari resign today I will close my account immediately [/quote2023 loading ]
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by BruncleZuma: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by fk001(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Have you ever seen me in the religious section before ...if not for Buhari what will bring me to Nairaland ..if Buhari resign today I will close my account immediately
I know that you are a stunt Christian warrior that thinks Buhari might islamatize Nigeria, forgetting that Nigeria is a secular country with a Christan VP a pastor for that matter

6 Likes

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by fk001(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Guess again wink
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by FarahAideed: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:
I know that you are a stunt Christian warrior that thinks Buhari might islamatize Nigeria, forgetting that Nigeria is a secular country with a Christan VP a pastor for that matter

Yes I deeply believe Buhari is not sincere to Nigerian Christians
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Edu3Again: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
We all know Buhari is too sick to campaign, yet they expect him to run.

Something is wrong with Nigerians
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7490558_buhariwonderobamacomplete_jpeg526e1b6c8b49961140a6b232af4d6d20
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Yinxies(f): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Following
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by anonymuz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where is sarki?
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by fk001(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yes I deeply believe Buhari is not sincere to Nigerian Christians

How?

Despite splitting the cabinet 50 50?

Most sensitive positions are occupied by Christians in this administration, in fact GEJ had more Muslim's during his administration than PMB.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by ofeco: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

you will close your nairaland account because the stipend that you are getting from buhari promoters will siege to come.

1 Like

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by RexTramadol1: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
So, what are we to make of this report?

Whether he went to apologise for disrespecting sir Daura

Or he went for Senatorial campaign is his problem

He did the right thing by sacking Daura

But Patriotic Nigerians owe him and Buhari the right thing

Which is Sacking his principal Buhari Back2Daura.
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Assassin101: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
wait o

it appears bubu is afraid of going to Daura
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Addme: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wait o,does it mean PDP do not have a candidate because I have not heard or seen their campaign......
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Butterflyleo: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Why are you always so stupid. Lawal Daura is nor related to buhari. They just come from the same area in Katsina that's all.

1 Like

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by samsonvijay1: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Understand the composed English Language. ( The few among us)!!!
For your information "Nigeria has a Population of over 180,000,000"!!!

FarahAideed:

Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Alen4smit: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:

that guy is a presidential material!
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by FarahAideed: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why are you always so stupid. Lawal Daura is nor related to buhari. They just come from the same area in Katsina that's all.

Where did I mention that he is related to Lawal Daura ?

What is wrong with you zombies ?
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Sagay212: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is not fit to be a leader. he is too old school, too tribal, too undiplomatic and sluggish. worst of all, he is stubborn and talks carelessly. We need people that are more diplomatic and listen to the complains and advice of the masses. Not a stubborn man like Buhari who believes he owns Nigeria.
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by Afamed: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Precisely 100m. You deserve Oscar award in lying.
Re: Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State by fk001(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Alen4smit:
that guy is a presidential material!

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions / February 16, 2019 Election: Five Things To Keep In Mind / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.