Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos (33173 Views)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Evidence1000:
It's very obvious that you've been deprived of attention lately.
She's following the Bible. what has that got to do with attention?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Godwin978:
truely your brain need solution, just as your monica says, foooooooooooooooooooooolllll

Give your life to Christ and follow the bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
janejive:

Who are you and what are you insinuating?

That all witches like this girl should be killed like our God commanded in the holy Bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
uyaiincomparabl, is Akwa ibom a backward place to live in?

smiley Why will you ask me such an insensitive question? Akwa-Ibom is emerging, and soon enough we will get there. This gory story too, takes place in other myopic states. Akwa-Ibom state is not/will never be a backward place to live.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

She spoke the truth. suffer not the witch to live. all witches should be killed
And which Computer scan did you or other brainwashed ilks used to prove she's a Witch?..this exact mentality is the reason other Races look down on Africans,low IQ coupled with a Superstitious mindset is a recipe for BACKWARDNESS..

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
donbenie:
And which Computer scan did you you or other brainwashed ilks used to prove she's a Witch?..this exact mentality is the reason others look down on Africans,low IQ coupled with a Superstitious mindset is a recipe for BACKWARDNESS..

I have faith she's a witch just like I have faith the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for my sins. They should hand this girl over to me so I can kill her like God commanded
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by calliope(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I follow the Bible 100% you're free to call me any name you want
Follow the Bible? How so? Cos the Bible never likened poor, despondent children to witchery. Or did it? I stand to be corrected.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by neonly: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

People may misunderstood her mums punishment as wickedness but believe me, it's discipline

Even the Bible obliged us to suffer not a witch to live

From the child's look alone, she resembles a boy

She must definitely be a witch

That woman is really a good mother and I will advise ladies to learn a lot from her

The only area where she failed is that she didn't fully obey Christ's commandment by still giving the child a chance to live

Children like that don't have a future

Most of them died immediately after graduating from college

After causing severe increase in momentum of family's poverty rate and financial downfall

The wisest decision is to completely kill the child

Which kind wahala bi dis

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
calliope:

Follow the Bible? How so? Cos the Bible never likened poor, despondent children to witchery. Or did it? I stand to be corrected.

We believe she's a witch by faith. that's all required and she needs to be put to death like our God commanded
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I have faith she's a witch just like I have faith the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for my sins. They should hand this girl over to me so I can kill her like God commanded
Don't DELUDE yourself,you're no Christian..the Christ I know is a LOVER of little CHILDREN not a MURDEROUS Charlatan like you..

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
donbenie:
Don't DELUDE yourself,you're no Christian..the Christ I know is a LOVER of little CHILDREN not a Murderous Charlatan like you..

Lover of children? yes. Lover of witches? no!

You're a heretic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lover of children? yes. Lover of witches? no!

You're a heretic
Where in the Bible did he refer to Children as Witches? Being a Psychopath should not be confused with religious fervor..
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
donbenie:
Where in the Bible did he refer to Children as Witches? Being a Psychopath should not be confused with religious fervor..
Who's referring to children as witches? this is why I don't like talking to heretics like you, you turn everything I say upside down and even the bible. You shall end up in hell if you don't repent from your sinful ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
cry
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
tonexyx:
. idiota was any religion mentioned ...extremist like u

Get out of here. I'm sure she was burned because a pastor told the parents she was a witch
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

People may misunderstood her mums punishment as wickedness but believe me, it's discipline

That woman is really a good mother and I will advise ladies to learn a lot from her

The only area where she failed is that she didn't fully obey Christ's commandment by still giving the child a chance to live

After causing severe increase in momentum of family's poverty rate and financial downfall

Even if this is a joke or satire, please remove this post. It is plainly disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by frubben(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

goat? why? for following the Bible?
lol. that guy is a goat
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by janejive(f): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

That all witches like this girl should be killed like our God commanded in the holy Bible

Check yourself into a psychiatric ward.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Refino(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Who's referring to children as witches? this is why I don't like talking to heretics like you, you turn everything I say upside down and even the bible. You shall end up in hell if you don't repent from your sinful ways

I pity you. Who are you trying to deceive and which God are you trying to defame?
Having a form of godliness but denying the power( of God's unconditional love) thereof
Of you it is written Beware of ravening wolves in sheep clothings..
Because of this your disdain for God's righteousness and corrupting His Word to dishonor Him, cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience Like you.
The Omniscient has seen your heart and if you don't repent and confess your evil deed your judgment will come swiftly upon you because He will not tolerate anyone demeaning His personality of pure unconditional love even to the chiefest of sinners.
for God commendeth His love towards us that while we were yet sinners Christ died us..for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Southern advanced ppl in action - sometimes even their church is involved in the witch hunting; what a big disgrace.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by kandiikane(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kudos to her but she should say nigerian culture. Where I am from we don't burn people over witchcraft. We just gossip about them and not eat their food. Big difference, thank you very much. Kudos once more.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Coyparrot: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

just listen to yourself....with this type of mentality you won't grow,thank God we're not from the same place,maybe your village people would have burn me cos I look like a boy while growing up.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good idea, burn all of them Alive, maybe their Ignorant and backwards populations will decrease.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Slimsly100(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Even you
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by scoscoli: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedNigeria people
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akwa Ibom state is a like a cursed state in the southern part of Nigeria. I can't understand their obsession with witchcrafts. No apology.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by thayora: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

you must have escaped from lunatic assylum...get well soon
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Refino:

I pity you. Who are you trying to deceive and which God are you trying to defame?
Having a form of godliness but denying the power( of God's unconditional love) thereof
Of you it is written Beware of ravening wolves in sheep clothings..
Because of this your disdain for God's righteousness and corrupting His Word to dishonor Him, cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience Like you.
The Omniscient has seen your heart and if you don't repent and confess your evil deed your judgment will come swiftly upon you because He will not tolerate anyone demeaning His personality of pure unconditional love even to the chiefest of sinners.
for God commendeth His love towards us that while we were yet sinners Christ died us..for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

Lmao!

You this heretic. if you don't repent and confess your evil deed your judgment will come swiftly upon you because He will not tolerate anyone demeaning His personality of pure unconditional love even to the chiefest of sinners.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
janejive:

Check yourself into a psychiatric ward.
I wouldn't mind being called mad for the sake if God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by marvinsync(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

ur stupidity does not have part u

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by marvinsync(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

come u deserve sometin...

someone...

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
mzTarsh:
akwa ibom dey learn where benin dey
I guess you're a witch and if I catch you, you know the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS / Imo Attacks: IPOB Building Armoury To Actualise Biafra – Ambrose Aisabor, Ex-AIG / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.