Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos (33181 Views)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Feezah01(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

People may misunderstood her mums punishment as wickedness but believe me, it's discipline

Even the Bible obliged us to suffer not a witch to live

From the child's look alone, she resembles a boy

She must definitely be a witch

That woman is really a good mother and I will advise ladies to learn a lot from her

The only area where she failed is that she didn't fully obey Christ's commandment by still giving the child a chance to live

Children like that don't have a future

Most of them died immediately after graduating from college

After causing severe increase in momentum of family's poverty rate and financial downfall

The wisest decision is to completely kill the child

sorry sir but your stupidity is like Glo it rule your world
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Feezah01(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I have faith she's a witch just like I have faith the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for my sins. They should hand this girl over to me so I can kill her like God commanded

What a pity. At your age you still think like a fool no wonder Yoruba people says "Agba o ko ogbon"
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Feezah01:

What a pity. At your age you still think like a fool no wonder Yoruba people says "Agba o ko ogbon"

Wisdom of Christians sound like foolishness unto sinners like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by homenje73: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
An yet they are applauding Akpabio Goods will for joining APC, he had the resources to emancipate his people from these bondage . At least he should have made the primary school fees free for all, the poverty and ignorance level in that state is horrible. all the slumps in all SS states and beyond is maintain by his people. Shame
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Some people are just very heartless.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Aaronsrod: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

People may misunderstood her mums punishment as wickedness but believe me, it's discipline

That woman is really a good mother and I will advise ladies to learn a lot from her

The only area where she failed is that she didn't fully obey Christ's commandment by still giving the child a chance to live

After causing severe increase in momentum of family's poverty rate and financial downfall

Hm.

Wisdom indeed.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Aaronsrod: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

She spoke the truth. suffer not the witch to live. all witches should be killed

Exodus 22:18

So it has been written, so it shall be done.

O ye of little faith! God's word stands for all time.

What true Christian could shirk at cutting a witch's throat or putting her to the flames??

Exodus 22:18
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by OyinO: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

A born throway, that's who you are. How do you identify a witch? And what makes you think a witch deserves extrajudicial murder? because your useless buybull ordered that witches be killed? So any innocent person declared witch based on suspicion and guesswork becomes a witch and must be lynched. I think you are a wizard.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by jokerr(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is Nigeria mental and psychology slavery everywhere, people should stop attributing their failures and errors to spirits and one old woman in d village, now what did dis innocent little girl do to deserve this ill treatment

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by OyinO: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Wisdom of Christians sound like foolishness unto sinners like you
Hell no! Those who are true Christians have no possession of their thinking capacities. Pastors and church leaders think for them. They are zombies
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by talk2ibk(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by OyinO: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Christianity, like its twin brother Islam are murderous religious cults. Just that the Jihadist Muslims are more violent and openly practise their ordered murder acts.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Ask Akpabio.
Which of the Akpabios?
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
OyinO:
Christianity, like its twin brother Islam are murderous religious cults. Just that the Jihadist Muslims are more violent and openly practise their ordered murder acts.
Don't ever compare light &darkness embarassed
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by IMASTEX: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
PrincessB1:
Why is Naija going backward? undecided
That is because the so called educated ones are chasing shadows. I.e. one so called prof in the same state speaking about tattoos leaving a more pressing issues like this to condemn

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
The kid might be really a witch.

Witchcraft kingdom HQ in Nigeria is akwa ibom and my Bible says suffer not a witch to live.
clap for yourself; slowpoke.
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by naijajobx: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2018
ohh
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by sayisayi(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Religion of false prophets
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is a young girl simply identified as Queen - who was set ablaze over witchcraft accusations. The girl was saved and rehabilitated by Anja Lovren, a Danish human rights fighter in Akwa Ibom State.

She was rescued just before she was burned to death by her people for over a year now.

The Danish worker shared the pictures of the girl on her social media account yesterday as she highlighted the work her organisation is doing in the region to help children like Queen. 

The Danish lady said; 

The scars on her body will never go away. It´s a reminder of the superstition so deeply rooted in the African culture. Queen has been with us for a year now.

In the beginning she was terrified, weak and very fragile. But our team led by our Director of Child Development @nsidibeorok have worked so hard to make her a strong girl again. To make her feel worthy of love. To give her self-esteem. 

You can recognize survivors of abuse by their courage. One day Queen will tell her story. Her will to survive and strength is remarkable. She is my little hero. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/girl-set-on-fire-after-being-accused-of-witchcraft-in-akwa-ibom.html

I'm sure it was a pastor that said that she's a witch
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mapet: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2018
SolutionMee:
This move is not bad

You deserve to be shot for this rubbish you put up here
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by oneGodonevoice: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2018
[s]She was rescued just before she was burned to death by her people for over a year now.[/s]

Which kind STUPID grammar be this one abeg.......
Re: Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mzTarsh(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I guess you're a witch and if I catch you, you know the rest
yo
ur stupidity is beyond your comprehension.... Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Attacks: IPOB Building Armoury To Actualise Biafra – Ambrose Aisabor, Ex-AIG / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Man Arraigned For Stealing Lover’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.