Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 (361 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 by dallyemmy: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Father, for the redemptive blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross for the remission of my sin.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me.

3.Father, let every spirit of disobedience and procrastination, in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, fill me to the brim with your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life the grace for prompt and immediate obedience, to every divine instruction, from you, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me depth in your word, that l may be able to help true seekers to understand them, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me be willing and ready to leave my comfort zone, in the city, to serve you in rural areas, where there are no basic amenities, if and when, l am required to do so, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whenever, you give me direct instructions, give me the grace, never to begin to confer with flesh and blood, again, before carrying them out, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me never to dictate to you, where and how to serve you, or question your authority and decisions, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let no sacrifice be too big or costly, for me to make, in furthering the course and expansion of your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let there be a restoration of lost opportunities, goodness and favours, that disobedience to your instruction, in the past, has cost me, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus's​ name I pray.(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 by dallyemmy: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, August 10, 2018) - Suffering As A Criminal?

1.I worship you, Father, because all powers, whether secular or divine are ordained by you.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway, I have rebelled against anyone you have placed in authority above me, please, forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace, never to resist higher powers or authority, but to be subject unto them, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, teach me, first, to be a good follower before aspiring to be a leader, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, you knew the type of leader you have placed me under, before doing so; whatever I need to learn under this current leadership, please, give me the grace, humility and patience to do so, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let your mercy prevail over every judgement of past disobedience and rebellion, hanging over my head, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, empower me to work in complete obedience and submission, with both secular and spiritual authority, that you have placed me under, that I may not be damned, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every property of satan in my possession catch fire, and give me a clear conscience towards men and you, my God, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, give me the wisdom to give what belongs to Caeser to Caeser, and help me not to withhold what belongs to you, from you, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless and strengthen Pastor E.A. Adeboye, spiritually, physically and mentally; don't let him fall or fail, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

(1) (Reply)

How Long Shall They Kill Our Prophets? Catholic Priest In Lagos Cries Out / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail - Bishop Mike Okonkwo / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.