Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2021 (185 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 10TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: DIVINE SUPPLIES

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 10/08/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You're Jihovah Jireh, the great provider; Thank You, for Your promise to supply all my needs, according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy every spirit of doubt and double- mindedness in my life, and let all Your promises and prophesies for my life, be fulfilled and manifest, now, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every yoke and garment of lack, poverty and reproach, be destroyed in my life and destiny today, in Jesus' name.

5.I refuse to suffer in the midst of plenty; let every power making me to work like elephant and eat like an ant, be paralysed today, in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every siege, economic, financial and spiritual, over my life, family and nation (UK), be terminated today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let there be divine intervention from above; please, turnaround every hopeless situation in my life, family, ministry and nation (UK), for good, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, You are the Waymaker, please, make a way for me, today, where there seems to be none, spiritually, financial, materially, maritally and academically, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, supply all my needs, as You have promised, today and everyday, according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and meet him today and everyday, at the points of his needs, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Sermon August 24 2021 / [sermon]: You Shall Be Fruitful – Pastor Adeboye / Those Who Want To Make The Rapture From The Land Of The Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.