Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip (1121 Views)

My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Doctors in the house,I have a Very Serious Pain in My Right Hip
I have done an X-RAY and the Results says This

*There is pelvic asymmetry with (R) Protrusion acetebula

* Marked coxa vara deformity in the (R) with marked reduction of the ipsilateral joint space

*The head of the femur is flattered with associated selerosis

Am into sports please Hlep me
Thanks!
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by beatz5(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hy am a nurse and can explain the result to u and health educate on subsequent procedure to take
contact me on 08169836958
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
beatz5:
Hy am a nurse and can explain the result to u and health educate on subsequent procedure to take
contact me on 08169836958

Thank u..But i will apreciate if you Render your hlep here so other's in my situation can benefit

2 Likes

Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good Nairaland Doctor's please Help....
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by beatz5(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
shininglite:

Thank u..But i will apreciate if you Render your hlep here so other's in my situation can benefit

ok will send an interpretation of the scan
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2018
beatz5:

ok will send an interpretation of the scan

Thank you
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by geniewilliams(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
I just the case has an element sciatica which is serious medical condition kindly contact dr williams 07036507238
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by oxypress: 12:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Who interpreted the x-ray: radiographer or radiologist.
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
oxypress:
Who interpreted the x-ray: radiographer or radiologist.

An Orthophd Doctor..He didn't actually tell me what was wrong,He just asked me to stop sports...Thanks
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
geniewilliams:
I just the case has an element sciatica which is serious medical condition kindly contact dr williams 07036507238

Thank U.. But like i said earlier i would like you to render your help here so people in my situation can benefit..Thanks..
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by beatz5(f): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2018
are u limping presently what kind of sports do u indulge in
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by beatz5(f): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2018
are u limping presently what kind of sports do u indulge in
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by beatz5(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
pls contact me
it is more serious than I thought if not pls see a doctor . i showed ur result to a doctor who is a radiologist and his words are ur career is finished
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
beatz5:
are u limping presently
what kind of sports do u indulge in

yes i am
i play football
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
beatz5:
pls contact me
it is more serious than I thought if not pls see a doctor . i showed ur result to a doctor who is a radiologist and his words are ur career is finished

Hmm my career can never be finished..i just beleive there must be a way out..i have been playing with the leg for 2yrs plus with the pains..but i jst feel something can be done..i have seen worse injuries than mine been treated..Impossible is Nothing
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by beatz5(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
shininglite:

Hmm my career can never be finished..i just beleive there must be a way out..i have been playing with the leg for 2yrs plus with the pains..but i jst feel something can be done..i have seen worse injuries than mine been treated..Impossible is Nothing

yea nothing is impossible
I just quoted what the doctor said

contact me 08169836958
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by oxypress: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
hbot and bone degenerarion: this type of joint diasease looks like a bone degeneration. But with the level of damage I am surprised you are still managing it. But then I still suspect the diagnosis is exaggerated that is why you need to give the x-ray to a radiologist to interprete and not a radiographer. I also suspect the x-ray was not properly done (;;;ayamtomos-o!!!).

Having said that if you are having such injury through sports the first step to take is to take a rest for the injury to heal. Drugs that will help will only act on the pain by reducing it. This will tempt you to continue to push harder while the joint continues to degenerate. And that is what is hapening now. Unfortunately our sports management is very poor to the extent that our sports men would have to deep hands into their empty pockets to look for money that they are not even getting.
If you really want to get back to action you have to take a better approach and do what those sports superstars are doing to avoid benching: They are all using hyperbaric oxygen therapy. This treatment will reduce healing time drastically to a fraction of what other conventional treatment can offer. This is Nigeria where sportsmen are not even getting the little 'guguru and giranut' they are entitled to. Meehn you get to help yaself-o because I don't know the level of your football. If the football puts garri on your plate you need to service the engine that makes it possible.
About two years ago I offered hbot to a footballer in a very big club in Rivers State. The boy (footballer) was bought from a Ghana-club and was injured not long after the buying. His agent (my relation) is a FIFA accredited agent in London. He contacted me to get him a doctor to treat his boy. I told him to send the boy for hbot and he did. It was this same boy that saved the club from relegation because he scored the only goales after being 'tested' from the 'bench' (may be for 15 minuites). This happened in two matches. His bill was paid from UK because the management said: 'we don buy you finish, you are on your own.' They never even asked what 'okpo' he used to score the goals. I give this gist to prove the effect of hbot in sports as I have seen by myself (no-be-I-hear-say). I have also used it successfully for a brother with sciatica if you want to hear from him direct I can give you his phone number to call him and you can ask him any question you want (him no go vex). This guy also came from UK he was happy with the result. Since then no more schiatica, --2 years now.
If you really want to help yourself go for hbot. HBOT increases blood flow to your joints and helps them to heal faster than any other method. It will also improve your health and overall performance. As I write as a medic there is no other magic I know of that can do this. That is why footballers, basket ballers, wrestlers, tennis players, boxers, etc rely on it. If you need some statistics I can make it available for the doubters.
Bros help your self o, me I don talk my own.
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by shininglite(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2018
oxypress:
hbot and bone degenerarion: this type of joint diasease looks like a bone degeneration. But with the level of damage I am surprised you are still managing it. But then I still suspect the diagnosis is exaggerated that is why you need to give the x-ray to a radiologist to interprete and not a radiographer. I also suspect the x-ray was not properly done (;;;ayamtomos-o!!!).

Having said that if you are having such injury through sports the first step to take is to take a rest for the injury to heal. Drugs that will help will only act on the pain by reducing it. This will tempt you to continue to push harder while the joint continues to degenerate. And that is what is hapening now. Unfortunately our sports management is very poor to the extent that our sports men would have to deep hands into their empty pockets to look for money that they are not even getting.
If you really want to get back to action you have to take a better approach and do what those sports superstars are doing to avoid benching: They are all using hyperbaric oxygen therapy. This treatment will reduce healing time drastically to a fraction of what other conventional treatment can offer. This is Nigeria where sportsmen are not even getting the little 'guguru and giranut' they are entitled to. Meehn you get to help yaself-o because I don't know the level of your football. If the football puts garri on your plate you need to service the engine that makes it possible.
About two years ago I offered hbot to a footballer in a very big club in Rivers State. The boy (footballer) was bought from a Ghana-club and was injured not long after the buying. His agent (my relation) is a FIFA accredited agent in London. He contacted me to get him a doctor to treat his boy. I told him to send the boy for hbot and he did. It was this same boy that saved the club from relegation because he scored the only goales after being 'tested' from the 'bench' (may be for 15 minuites). This happened in two matches. His bill was paid from UK because the management said: 'we don buy you finish, you are on your own.' They never even asked what 'okpo' he used to score the goals. I give this gist to prove the effect of hbot in sports as I have seen by myself (no-be-I-hear-say). I have also used it successfully for a brother with sciatica if you want to hear from him direct I can give you his phone number to call him and you can ask him any question you want (him no go vex). This guy also came from UK he was happy with the result. Since then no more schiatica, --2 years now.
If you really want to help yourself go for hbot. HBOT increases blood flow to your joints and helps them to heal faster than any other method. It will also improve your health and overall performance. As I write as a medic there is no other magic I know of that can do this. That is why footballers, basket ballers, wrestlers, tennis players, boxers, etc rely on it. If you need some statistics I can make it available for the doubters.
Bros help your self o, me I don talk my own.

God bless u sir...where can i go for this HBOT?
Re: Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip by oxypress: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Click on OXYPRESS when my number comes out then we can continue on whatsapp or call the number on regular phone.

(1) (Reply)

TEWE-TEGBO IBILE / Solutions To Stretch Marks (ORIFLAME) / How To Treat Scabies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.