Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) (26979 Views)

Throwback Back To Kaduna Declaration 2017: Igbo Must Go, Arewa Youths Insist / Smoke Around NNPC's Shema As Kaduna Youths Protest, Wave Russian Flags / Protest: Police Begin House-to-house Search To Recover Loot In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you
May your days be long
almajiri grin
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
zoba88:
Arewa Solidarity Forum staged a protest in Kano against Saraki.They were pictured with placards with various inscriptions like 'Saraki Must Go' and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/must-go-youths-protest-in-kanophotos.html

#1,500 each
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Pdp goon showing love for the country she hates dearly

but she can write very nice...

kiikikikiki...

its like,go fvck yourself sir and have a nice day....

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
justtoodark:

but she can write very nice...

kiikikikiki...

its like,go fvck yourself sir and have a nice day....

ca...sa..n...v.......a spotted
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

ca...sa..n...v.......a spotted

you sef....

kiiikikikikiki.....
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Stupid arewa youth........... Chase him out of yo can..!!
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by dex4sure: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
He must be destroyed

By you abi
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by desmondude(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
very easy to brainwash this ones
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Always in support of enemies of state
Your stupidity is stunting oga
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by francisbiz: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
madridguy:
Saraki Must Go Jail.
You all started all these since 2015, yet Saraki is still up there.
It is so funny to see you do this rubbish over and over again, and Saraki keeps soaring.

The more you unjustly fight Saraki, the more popular he gets.
THANK YOU ALL FOR MARKETING SARAKI AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Gaekerete: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Foolish almajeries, why not protest for this good for nothing Buhari , nonsense
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Worldola: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where are the youth?
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
justtoodark:

i apologize..i thought you were easterner...those people are just extremly confusing...

now back to what you said....

i dont care if buhari is good or bad...

i only know,we are at war and he is a ex general....you dont send a fisherman to fight a war...it doesnt work...

you need a warrior to fight a war...

wheather buhari is good or bad doesnt matter in our situation....he sabi how to kill your enemies....thats all that matters....

I repeat spare me your thoughts on ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA!!!

I HATE TRIBALISTS AND RACISTS!
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fromban:
guy i dey feel ur vibe here die,but dis days u dey blow hot and cold or is ur 30k going down like naija economy.i sense pains from ur post dis days,hope its not wat am thinking o. U are my man of d year sir cos' to defend buhari and apc with all this attrocities they commit is something i still can't believe how u do it.keep it up sir d lord will strenghten u

The jester club of the enemies of state are easy to spot
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Point of correction, Arewa terrorists and not the other way round.

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Kog45(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Now let me treat you as a full enemy combatant

In Igbos enclave where you reside or mingle with

They don’t like Pmb

We the patriots do

So women leader of the pdp stop ranting
Chairman pls relax and take things easy with yourself and don't be deceived Buhari is losing his popularity everyday not only in South east but entire Nigeria.

Mind you am a Yoruba man who campaign and vote for Buhari but will not vote for him unless things improve.

Next time try and be more convincing on the need to vote Buhari again.and stop tribalise issues as a true Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
See how local they are in 2018....

Hunger is serious
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

I repeat spare me your thoughts on ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA!!!

I HATE TRIBALISTS AND RACISTS!

am not a racist per se...i would still yansh the living daylight out of you.....just dont give me halfcast things.... undecided undecided wink wink
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kog45:
Chairman pls relax and take things easy with yourself and don't be deceived Buhari is losing his popularity everyday not only in South east but entire Nigeria.

Mind you am a Yoruba man who campaign and vote for Buhari but will not vote for him unless things improve.

Next time try and be more convincing on the need to vote Buhari again.and stop tribalise issues as a true Nigeria.

You are a mild wailer that can be treated with glaring facts.

Tribalism is real in Nigeria

Bro we shy away from it and have been bitten severally

So we should watch out

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by musamukhtar71: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Solidarity Forum staged a protest in Kano against Sarak. By mere looking at the picture, those carrying the banners dont really know what is going on in the country. they are hired just to create nuisance in
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by bilulu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
Always in support of enemies of state
can you please state how he's the enemy of state?
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by musamukhtar71: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Arewa youth forum please dont let anyone deceive you, you have your head rightly working fine.. pls do the right thing..#PDPTakeOver
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by kotopazi: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
He must be destroyed
thunder scatter your mouth there
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
bilulu:

can you please state how he's the enemy of state?

Google it
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
kotopazi:
thunder scatter your mouth there

Once I see a frustrated wailer o onow
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by rhames(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
zoba88:
Arewa Solidarity Forum staged a protest in Kano against Saraki.They were pictured with placards with various inscriptions like 'Saraki Must Go' and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/must-go-youths-protest-in-kanophotos.html

I would understand it better if Kwarans protested not Kanawas.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The coup supporters finally show

Somebody ask them to read their placards... grin cheesy grin
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by 9jabull: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Do you see why the protesters are almajiri, they in kano protesting as if sariki is from kano. Is saraki representing them in their constituency. Are they members of Senate that will vote him out?.

Anyway protest is their fundamental human right they should carry on.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by adekaz777: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lazy youths ( according to PMB) in action!
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by paymoon: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must be incarcerated if not I will never forgive Muhammadu Buhari

when u wake up in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.