Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) (26791 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by fk001(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
He must be destroyed

He must be disgraced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:

He must be disgraced

You are a good Nigeria citizen
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
ShootThemAll:
Fools!! Confused set of cows!! Is Saraki representing your state? Stop taking codeine and tramadol they won't hear...

look at you....

do you think all northerners do drugs....??

all northerners are boko haram and fulani herdsmen abi....??

you are just another brainwashed fellow.....

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you

May your days be long

Every politics post you come and mostly post irrational comments
If Saraki should be jailed what about Buhari?
A corrupt despot lunatic jihadist

Based on what should Saraki be jailed
Nonsensical logic displayed here

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Bankbio(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
zoba88:
Arewa Solidarity Forum staged a protest in Kano against Saraki.They were pictured with placards with various inscriptions like 'Saraki Must Go' and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/must-go-youths-protest-in-kanophotos.html

Dey try to impeach him, E no work now den go carry some lazy, jobless killers, families Book Haram to stage a protest
stupid set of people
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by fk001(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
NuclearWinter:
Can they even read what they are holding up?

It doesn't matter as long as they will boot out enemies of progress with their thumb like they did to Gej, we are okay with it.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Go where? Thunder faya una fada and those Nairaland zombies above

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:

He must be disgraced

So many duplicate accounts being used to populate this thread for the sake of APC grin

Rubbish!!
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
He must be destroyed
Those are APC's youths not Nigerian youths.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

It seems you miss road

We are not in romance section
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

jail a president...??...what are you talking about....??

hate has blinded you south easterners completly....

what about jonathan that should be already in jail...??

you dont add that otuoke bassstard to the list,ofcourse....
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Tobimayor: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Instead of them to protest against killings in Zamfara, Borno, Benue, Plaetue, Kaduna, they are protesting against Saraki who will probably get his 13m alert in the next 2weeks
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

So many duplicate accounts being used to populate this thread for the sake of APC grin

Rubbish!!

?

Vote for Buhari to make Nigeria great again.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

It seems you miss road

We are not in romance section

Agreed but like a good daughter the affairs of this nation affects my family , friends and neighbors!

Say no to hypocrisy, and extremist mentality !

You APc internet goons are terrorist! You are paid coins to spread propaganda for a wicked incompetent and corrupt government! When you go to bed at night you Pat yourself on the back and say well done so at the end of the month they pay you N40,000?
Does you mum get contracts from Abuja? Will that N40,000 pay for her low.pension or her pains due to poor health care facilities?

Buhari will fly to the United kingdom for a flu shot where will you fly to? Mushin right?

You are all thieves! Mirally bankrupt souls who are cheap.mecenaries for hire. If GEJ were to come today and pay you same way you will be here creating useless threads to justify his nonsense .

You expend energy insulting Nigerians who are crying against this lawless government all because of N40,000 at the end of the month.

Who is more human here? The Nigerians honestly saying no to this APC charade of incompetence or you who is paid to justify it?
Think on that !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:

?

Vote for Buhari to make Nigeria great again.

I don't use drugs sir so I can't decide delusional enough to do that !
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

Agreed but like a good daughter the affairs of this nation affects my family , friends and neighbors!

Say no to hypocrisy, and extremist mentality !

You APc internet goons are terrorist! You are paid coins to spread propaganda for a wicked incompetent and corrupt government! When you go to bed at night you Pat yourself on the back and say well done so at the end of the month they pay you N40,000?
Does you mum get contracts from Abuja? Will that N40,000 pay for her low.pension or her pains due to poor health care facilities?

Buhari will fly to the United kingdom for a flu shot where will you fly to? Mushin right?

You are all thieves! Mirally bankrupt souls who are cheap.mecenaries for hire. If GEJ were to come today and pay you same way you will be here creating useless threads to justify his nonsense .

You expend energy insulting Nigerians who are crying against this lawless government all because of N40,000 at the end of the month.

Who is more human here? The Nigerians honestly saying no to this APC charade of incompetence or you who is paid to justify it?
Think on that !

Young lady calm down and breathe gently

Nigeria is in safe hands with Muhammadu Buhari

For your information I am not residing presently in naija

But I do come regularly

I love my country

I am a patriot
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

I don't use drugs sir so I can't decide delusional enough to do that !

Okay swerve a little
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by nkul: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
why not PMB MUST GO?
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
justtoodark:

jail a president...??...what are you talking about....??

hate has blinded you south easterners completly....

what about jonathan that should be already in jail...??

you dont add that otuoke bassstard to the list,ofcourse....

Okay let me get this straight!

First of all you assume I am a south easterner? Are you drunk?

Secondly you assume I think GEJ was a good president? Are you okay? He remians an epitome of incompetence but! Buhari has failed to the extent I actually her my dad say things where better under GEJ! Mind you my dad dislikes GEJ!

Lastly Buhari desrevs to be jailed ! Not just on the flagrsnt corruption going on but his disregard for.law and obviously complicity in the herdsmen crisis !

You might probably not understand a word is said being that it's not in pidgin but take heart dear

Saraki will save Nigeria yet!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Young lady calm down and breathe gently

Nigeria is in safe hands with Muhammadu Buhari

For your information I am not residing presently in naija

But I do come regularly

I love my country

I am a patriot

No you are not and I don't reside in Nigeria permanently I am here on vacation but my parents reside here!

You are no Patriots! Even in the Nigerian community living where I reside not one.person soraks in support of this corrupt government!

You are a paid goon spreading propaganda!
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

No you are not and I don't reside in Nigeria permanently I am here on vacation but my parents reside here!

You are no Patriots! Even in the Nigerian community where I reside not one.oerson soraks in support of this corrupt government!

You are a paid goon spreading propaganda!

Now let me treat you as a full enemy combatant

In Igbos enclave where you reside or mingle with

They don’t like Pmb

We the patriots do

So women leader of the pdp stop ranting

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must be incarcerated if not I will never forgive Muhammadu Buhari
Me too bro, the guy finished dat mumu Jonathan and he's try to do same to pmb
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Now let me treat you as a full enemy combatant

In Igbos enclave where you reside or mingle with

They don’t like Pmb

We the patriots do

So women leader of the pdp stop ranting

First of all ipob are a group here in Nigeria right ? If you mean Nigerians of South eastern origins living anriad and yes I mingle with Nigerians with whom I share common interests. Funny enough I have a close friend who is from there and she is the only one speaking for Buhari so your stunted tribalistic nonsense holds not fort where I am.

Infact I find racists, tribalists and people whom exhibit religious intolerance as despicable and not worth time
You just killed this discussion with your nasty comment

Please never quote me.again sir! You can take that trash mentality to the gutter where it belongs .

Bye!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
kaluxy007:
Look if that guy commit suicide you'll be help responsible

Lolzzzzzz
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Kog45(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Always in support of enemies of state
Oh who are friends of the state.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

Okay let me get this straight!

First of all you assume I am a south easterner? Are you drunk?

Secondly you assume I think GEJ was a good president? Are you okay? He remians an epitome of incompetence but! Buhari has failed to the extent I actually her my dad say things where better under GEJ! Mind you my dad dislikes GEJ!

Lastly Buhari desrevs to be jailed ! Not just on the flagrsnt corruption going on but his disregard for.law and obviously complicity in the herdsmen crisis !

You might probably not understand a word is said being that it's not in pidgin but take heart dear

Saraki will save Nigeria yet!

i apologize..i thought you were easterner...those people are just extremly confusing...

now back to what you said....

i dont care if buhari is good or bad...

i only know,we are at war and he is a ex general....you dont send a fisherman to fight a war...it doesnt work...

you need a warrior to fight a war...

wheather buhari is good or bad doesnt matter in our situation....he sabi how to kill your enemies....thats all that matters....

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patosky4U:

but it the same southerners that will be breaking their head to vote an aboki.....hypocrisy every where

Tell that to brothers in SW.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by iamceejay(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

He’s an enemy combatant

The Executive and Legislature were never meant to be friends.
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

First of all ipob are a group here in Nigeria right ? If you mean Nigerians of South eastern origins living anriad and yes I mingle with Nigerians with whom I share common interests. Funny enough I have a close friend who is from there and she is the only one speaking for Buhari so your stunted tribalistic nonsense holds not fort where I am.

Infact I find racists, tribalists and people whom exhibit religious intolerance as despicable and not worth time
You just killed this discussion with your nasty comment

Please never quote me.again sir! You can take that trash mentality to the gutter where it belongs .

Bye!!

Keep quiet

Pdp goon showing love for the country she hates dearly

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Meekha(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hungry and stupid touts who have been bought #250 meal for the day!
Re: 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) by Modarun(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ganduje Almajiri wants Saraki out you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Hope Uzodinma / FACT CHECK: Omokri Makes More Untrue Claims About G-7 Summit / Speakership: Tajudeen Abbas, APC/PDP/LP/APGA Reps Members-elect Visit Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.