Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bishop Nelson Nnannah Must Be Cautioned. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Nelson Nnannah Must Be Cautioned. (401 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Nelson Nnannah Must Be Cautioned. by Sirkiz: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
BISHOP NELSON NNANNAH MUST BE CAUTIONED.

This is Bishop Nelson Nnannah of Soul Winners Christian Mission celebrating the 'destruction' of an "Evil spirit". What happened to freedom of religion? Why are these so called men of God interested in destroying our sacred shrines; our heritage. Where in the Bible did Jesus destroy shrines? This religious intolerance must STOP! Traditional religion is recognized all over the world, Nigeria inclusive. And as long as the traditionalists do not disturb the Church, why would the Church destroy our shrines?

There is a mosque in Owerri, very close to where I live, if Pastor Nelson Nnannah cannot not destroy it the way he 'destroyed' this shrine, then he is of all men most stupid. No apologies. I have written in the past condemning the burning down of churches by Muslim extremists. Only for the Church to turn around and start destroying our identity.

People of Arondizugo should confront Nelson Nnannah, he is destroying our history. For every shrine, their is a historical story behind it. That story is important to us as a people. Such stories are not found in the Bible, it is a story of who we truly are. These shrines didn't kill our fathers, in fact they lived longer and happier to raise us. The shrines are harmless and there is no reason why Bishop Nelson Nnannah should destroy them. He cannot try this in my village and expect someone like me to allow him go scot free. Mbanu. Freedom and right to religion must be maintained. Worship your God and allow others to do theirs. It is as simple as that.

Nelson Nnannah should not stop at 'destroying' these shrines, he should go ahead and behead believers and worshippers of the shrine just like Elijah did to Baal worshippers and let's see if Kirikiri won't be his abode. The Church is a shrine, any man of God who wishes to destroy a shrine should start with the Church.

It's been long I was looking for this picture to enable me condemn this barbaric act, neocolonial imbalance, and mental ineptitude. After many years of harsh colonial experiences, it's so unfortunate some people chose to be blind because of our common visitor; imported religion.

I'm not happy that a pastor because of his belief and faith in his religion had to terminate and end other people's way of worship simply because of sordid acceptance over his view on Christianity.

This pastor should not because of his toxic understanding of his religion cause a mayhem to human kind. This is inhumane and lacks prognostic religious savvy.

A took a vibrant youth like His Excellency, Emmanuel Macro, President of France and leader of all Francophone Nations to visit Fela Shrine in Nigeria, and of course pay homage to the late Fuji music icon. He observes and respect traditions. This is what we fail to do. Have we actually conducted a research on the importance of that visit? No. We took it to be fun.

Colonial authorities came to Africa, took away our beautiful artifacts and dropped Bible (Christianity) for us. A tool we used to destroy each other. We now have more than one thousand and one churches with different ideologies and doctrines.

Today, science and traditions seems to be in loggerhead. These Nations has witnessed tremendous growth in all ramifications. Scientists tapped from this artifacts to perform miracles. Stopping this shallow mind is vital, not just for success, but for traditional survival.

Lest I forget, early this year, Nigerian minister of information Lai Mohammed announced the return of some traditional artifacts hauled over to Netherlands and some other European countries. Huge amount of tax payers money was paid to return this artifacts back home to decorate of museums. The little that is remaining, this pastor is burning them. He must be stopped by all means.

Linguistic professors, traditionalists, academia, intellectuals et al has placed bounty on this pastor and anybody that can give accurate information of his location shall be rewarded handsomely.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims / Gospelkonnect To Hold #jesusfestival 2018 September 28, 2018 / 46 Important Facts About Masturbating And How To Be Free Once And For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.