Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina (4655 Views)

Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by dukie25: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kwankwassiya has taken over Buhari's home state
Kwankwaso got more crowd than the vice president who is also in Katsina, amazing.

Warning! Buhari should not be shown these photographs. The man is sick already, imagine the effect these pics would do to his ailing health.

Nigeria's emerging political enigma Sen. Rabiu @KwankwasoRM alongside the Dark horse Dr. Sule Lamido flew the @OfficialPDPNig flag high in Katsina campaigning for its candidate Hon. Kabir Baba Kaita in the upcoming Katsina north Senatorial bye election.

https://twitter.com/dadiyata/status/1027587548686835712?s=19

Lalasticlala bros where you dey?

1 Share

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by PaulOgrady: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
People are burning brooms in the north now. Kwankwaso is really loved by most northerners

9 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by dukie25: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Who said Kwankwaso is not a match for Buhari? Seems the only place Buhari is still popular is in the SW.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by socialmediaman: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by AngryNaijaMan: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
It's now a battle between two Northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by abokibuhari: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
UNCOMMON PDP IS EMERGING...

We dash them our UNCOMMON AKPABIO grin

THE WAY WE GO THRASH BUHARI WITH UNCOMMON VOTES HIM GO CONFUSE

IF YOU SEE NGENEUKWENU UNCOMMON MENSES PLEASE LET US KNOW

Them show their crowd yesterday we no hear work, this is senatorial crowd not even campaign, we they wait for the 5,000,000,000 votes way Ganduje promise bubu grin . we go teach APC lesson

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by oloriooko(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hungry crowd sad
They will also attend APC rally
Useless souless bunch of fuuls

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Homeboiy: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki
u must see this picture

Divided kingdom

1 Like

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by 360great(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
#BACKTODAURA is a movement every right thinking Nigerian should key into. Enough of poverty, killings & starvation .say no to apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
sarrki

u must see this picture

Divided kingdom

Presently in daura

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Butterflyleo: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lmao

1) Osibanjo sacked lawal daura

2) PMB is not in the country

Despite these two awkward situations, APC held a senatorial rally today with Osibanjo in attendance and still got this.

Then imagine when baba himself will appear.

You are still a learner

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
The end. Of the tyrant is near.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by dukie25: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Presently in daura
Thought PDP was no longer popular in the north? Dr Jonathan is not competing, Buhari can no longer use religion as a political tool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Butterflyleo: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
oloriooko:
Hungry crowd sad
They will also attend APC rally
Useless souless bunch of fuuls

They are more pro buhari than anyone else.

They cannot leave their brother who is already president and vote for a wannabe who cannot gather votes in the south

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

Thought PDP was no longer popular in the north? Buhari can no longer use religion as a political tool.

You will be surprised

Northerners are not like the southern part

They won’t divide there votes

Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Fantastic81(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
God is at work

1 Like

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by dukie25: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

They are more pro buhari than anyone else.

They cannot leave their brother who is already president and vote for a wannabe who cannot gsthet votes in the south
Bros check the red caps, enough to turn NgeneUkwenu into a real woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by richidinho(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Alonga: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
This man get supporters in North,but TAMBUWAl is the next President
Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by dukie25: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

You will be surprised

Northerners are not like the southern part

They won’t divide there votes

Just watch out
So in a state where two Northerners contest for seats, everyone is expected to vote only sarrki's candidate abi? We have two northern presidential candidates, common sense dictates the votes would be split.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Banmeallday: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yes to the statement of “OH MY GOD CHECK THE CROWD....”

Because it shows that AFricans have learned nothing but how to be mumu for the same politicians over and over again. Nigeria has become the nation of “crowds”, and as long as you can pull or rent or bamboozle a crowd then you have arrived....

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by vanbonattel: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

Brutal jab

1 Like

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by White007(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
So says Oshiomhole....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by sarrki(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

So in a state where two Northerners contest for seats, everyone is expected to vote only sarrki's candidate abi? We have two northern presidential candidates, common sense dictates the votes would be split.

Bro sentiment and jokes apart

Know living northern extraction politician can win Pmb in the north

South west is settled coz pdp didn’t find it seem to select the vice from there

So are you now telling me that we will leave Osinbajo and vote north and south east as president and vp?

Don’t come with the saying tribal politics

Everyone plays it so it won’t be different in 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by blackpanda: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS NOT KWAKWANSO'S CROWD

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PIC OF HIM IN THE CROWD

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELVES. BUHARI WILL WIN 2019 VERY EASILY

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by vanbonattel: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Banmeallday:
Yes to the statement of “OH MY GOD CHECK THE CROWD....”

Because it shows that AFricans have learned nothing but how to be mumu for the same politicians over and over again. Nigeria has become the nation of “crowds”, and as long as you can pull or rent or bamboozle a crowd then you have arrived....

Too bad

if it were buharri crowd there now, your priq go dey rise grin

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Butterflyleo: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

Bros check the red caps, enough to turn NgeneUkwenu into a real woman.

All i see is a desperate PDP trying to show their strength and picking a date that matches when APC was having their own rally.

Once baba PMB appears in Katsina all those red caps will disappear.

PMB is beyond a movement in Katsina and kwankwaso is still a learner.

Receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by lucy10(f): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is just the beginning even the devil prefers light to darkness..# PDPTakingOver

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Butterflyleo: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is not even there yet they turned up for osibanjo in this mega way.

Imagine what would happen when baba himself appears

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by LZAA: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
immhotep:

The Alliance of Perpetual Charlatans will not like this.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101 Sarkin Wakaman NdiaraIgbo osazeeblue01
Sarkin just called me and was complaining grin
Re: Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:

Sarkin just called me and was complaining grin
sarkin needs to return to the cattle ranch near lake Chad.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101 Sarkin Wakaman NdiaraIgbo osazeeblue01

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Corruption: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Former President / Kano State PDP On The Quest For Victory..... 7 Lga To Go / Shettima Don Vex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.