Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,185 members, 7,845,890 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele (3482 Views)

Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS / A Must Read - Why Nigeria Must Break Up Now / Why Nigeria Must Break Up -Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 1:29am On Jun 22, 2010
You people fail to realize that I am probably more multi-ethnic then you Yorubas who claim to not be tribalistic. I am an Igbo mixed with Ibibio/Efik.

The West is not the best place to live in. I prefer Port Harcourt. Everytime I go to Lagos, I cannot wait to travel to the East. Once I reach the East, I feel more comfortable.

The only reason why ppl go to the West is for commerce, that is all. If I could live in my village and be a wealthy man, I would do that than live in overcrowded Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by 006(m): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2010
I’d rather be around someone that’s predictable than someone that’s not; I’ll always try to find a way to counter him. That’s why Igbos will always feel more comfortable with Hausas than Yorubas despite their barbaric nature. The only problem Hausas have is religion – a Christian Hausa is the best person to deal with.

But Yorubas, sometimes I question their conscience. Your so called friend will be the person to backstab you and the level of their pretence and cowardice is sickening.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

Our untapped Oil reserves are off the coast of Lagos, Ogun, Ondo states(onshore ilaje).
We dont have swamps or mangroves
We dont have religous clashes
We have an active civil society
We dont have militants
[size=16pt]We have less mosquitos[/size]
Good agriculture

Did you say the west has less mosquitoes?  
Have you seen a Lagos mosquito lately?

Anyway, I'm again (for the umpteenth time)  re-watching the Nigeria -Greece match and I'm pissed as hell.

There is no way a Biafran team would have lost that match. Absolutely no way! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

You people fail to realize that I am probably more multi-ethnic then you Yorubas who claim to not be tribalistic. I am an Igbo mixed with Ibibio/Efik.

The West is not the best place to live in. I prefer Port Harcourt. Everytime I go to Lagos, I cannot wait to travel to the East. Once I reach the East, I feel more comfortable.

The only reason why ppl go to the West is for commerce, that is all. If I could live in my village and be a wealthy man, I would do that than live in overcrowded Lagos.
Mehn, nobody is telling you to not come to the west. Nobody is stopping you, nobody cares.

It becomes a problem when you're obsessed with a group of ppl for no fcuuking reason. Your reasons are not reasonable since they are not only a Yooruba traits.

Multi-ethnic ko multivitamins ni.

I'm comfy with the west, the only place I stay at when I go home is Ado anyways, so. . . .  I really dont care about the EastWestSouthNorthPoles.

Onlytruth:

Did you say the west has less mosquitoes?  
Have you seen a Lagos mosquito lately?

Anyway, I'm again (for the umpteenth time)  re-watching the Nigeria -Greece match and I'm pissed as hell.

There is no way a Biafran team would have lost that match. Absolutely no way! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I'm sorry. , . was it only one tribe in that team? grin We all failed
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by mensdept: 1:36am On Jun 22, 2010
The last time I went to Naija, years back that is, I couldnt stand Lagos, and preferred the comfort and quiet of the East.

Now that I've returned from Naija, its the complete opposite.

See ah', breaking the country up isnt the solution, or rather, wont end the corruption and poverty, and may infact create a worse situation. Look at the East, the leaders do as they want and dont even see a common Eastern Mandate.

Look at all the police checkpoints once you enter Onitsha, all the way to Aba, yet going back towards Bini/Lagos, NONE.

If we are considering a breakup, then it must also include a total and complete revolution flushing out silly leaders and a culture that tolerates it.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Mehn, nobody is telling you to not come to the west. Nobody is stopping you, nobody cares.

It becomes a problem when you're obsessed with a group of ppl for no fcuuking reason. Your reasons are not reasonable since they are not only a Yooruba traits.

Multi-ethnic ko multivitamins ni.

I'm comfy with the west, the only place I stay at when I go home is Ado anyways, so. . . .  I really dont care about the EastWestSouthNorthPoles.

I'm sorry.  ,  .  was it only one tribe in that team? grin We all failed

Girl you know you staying in yankee so hush. Weren't you like 8 when you traveled back home?

You can't even talk about Naija anymore cause you haven't been there so long. You don't know what is happening on the ground. Not compared to someone who travels EVERY SINGLE YEAR!   angry

FL Gators you are starting to pissss me off.

Stay in slum filled SW while I stay in clean, fresh air SE!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 1:38am On Jun 22, 2010
And Biafrans saved those Super Eagles from embarrassing themselves even more.

Last time I checked, Uche and Enyeama are names that are found in the EAST!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2010
mens dept:

The last time I went to Naija, years back that is, I couldnt stand Lagos, and preferred the comfort and quiet of the East.

Now that I've returned from Naija, its the complete opposite.

See ah', breaking the country up isnt the solution, or rather, wont end the corruption and poverty, and may infact create a worse situation. Look at the East, the leaders do as they want and dont even see a common Eastern Mandate.

Look at all the police checkpoints once you enter Onitsha, all the way to Aba, yet going back towards Bini/Lagos, NONE.

If we are considering a breakup, then it must also include a total and complete revolution flushing out silly leaders and a culture that tolerates it.

A simple well trained and well equipped police force (not one created by quota system and federal character) would easily arrest the security situation in the East if all the buck stops in the East. You should know that.
The silly leaders would have to account to us in the East, not a criminal center where "come and eat" is the chief accountant.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by 006(m): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

A simple well trained and well equipped police force (not one created by quota system and federal character) would easily arrest the security situation in the East if all the buck stops in the East. You should know that.
The silly leaders would have to account to us in the East, not a criminal center where "come and eat" is the chief accountant.

Exactly.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

Girl you know you staying in yankee so hush. Weren't you like 8 when you traveled back home?
Have we talked about this? When did we discuss this over a cup of tea?

EzeUche:

You can't even talk about Naija anymore cause you haven't been there so long. You don't know what is happening on the ground. Not compared to someone who travels EVERY SINGLE YEAR!   angry
Obviously you dont know what's going on since you still think everybody in Igboland trusts each other. Everybody in Igboland is an angel. Everybody that is not Igbo is a demon.

My friend, no vex me gan sef.

EzeUche:

Lol aww, am I? Damn, you look sexy when you're angry. NEXT!

Who told you that I wasnt going to stay there anywayz?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

THE SOUTHWEST ISNT FILLED WITH SLUMS ONLY LAGOS- being that the population is 20 million. so its obvious you havent been around the SW.

The Southwest has cities Ibadan Akure and akeokuta etc . . . . outside those cities are THE COUNTRY RURAL SIDE.

its better than the land erosion and pollution in the SE.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 1:43am On Jun 22, 2010
Lagos mosquitoes are the most aggressive mosquitoes in Africa! They are even immune to insecticides now. Spray them and they play dead for a few hours, only to wake up when you fall asleep to teach you the lesson of your life!

Fear of Lagos mosquito = beginning of wisdom!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

Lagos mosquitoes are the most aggressive mosquitoes in Africa! They are even immune to insecticides now. Spray them and they play dead for a few hours, only to wake up when you fall asleep to teach you the lesson of your life!

rotflmao!! grin
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by mensdept: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2010
LOL, Lagos mosquitoes,

Well, I too went through IBADON!!! And its the same as it was years ago, So East, North, West, Deeper South, the same nonsense and here we are saying my place is betta than yours, shame
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 1:56am On Jun 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

Lagos has mosquitos but I said the West and the West majority of Ogun, Oyo, ekiti, Osun

The west is just a good place- Lagos is not even popping anymore thats my state but in old age I might relocate to the quiet country side, No gas flaring,No high population density, No petrochemical plants in my back yard.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 1:59am On Jun 22, 2010
Everyone here is so gay, most especially the descendant of slave traders undecided
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 2:02am On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

Everyone here is so gay, most especially the descendant of slave traders undecided

and whats wrong with being the descendant of slaves traders? niggurachi
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 2:07am On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hush fool. I see you were trying to take a swipe at my people with such a response. I heard you Yorubas were big slavers as well, selling your own people. That is why so many of you all are in Brazil.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGOis such an azz, always trying to make a big entrance.
And EzeUche always falls for it.

SMH
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

Hush fool. I see you were trying to take a swipe at my people with such a response. I heard you Yorubas were big slavers as well, selling your own people. That is why so many of you all are in Brazil.

Actually he meant sjeezy8  grin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 2:10am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

naw son
our speciality were hausas, igbos and ijaws lmfao hahah - im seriously laughing right now yo
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 2:14am On Jun 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

naw son
our speciality were hausas, igbos and ijaws lmfao hahah - im seriously laughing right now yo

Foolish one, we Aro had the trade on lock in Igboland! We Igbos did not even know you Yoruba existed. We knew the Hausa and Bini people existed but not some Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 2:15am On Jun 22, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry

You know how I feel about the Aro past Onlytruth.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 2:19am On Jun 22, 2010
No I meant the Aro, so sjeezy8 if also a descendant of slave traders tongue
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 2:21am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

Foolish one, we Aro had the trade on lock in Igboland! We Igbos did not even know you Yoruba existed. We knew the Hausa and Bini people existed but not some Yoruba.

lol yooo im laughing right now.

im out tho im tired of talking jargons. lol
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 2:27am On Jun 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

and whats wrong with being the descendant of slaves traders? niggurachi

What the hell is "niggurachi" lol? I hate the N word and do not appreciate any of its variants. Please next time address ur mates such as FL Gator and Ezeuche with those words

FL Gators:

SEFAGOis such an azz, always trying to make a big entrance.
And EzeUche always falls for it.

SMH

LOL, sorry I took Ezeuche's attention from u lipsrsealed

Hush fool. I see you were trying to take a swipe at my people with such a response. I heard you Yorubas were big slavers as well, selling your own people. That is why so many of you all are in Brazil

U heard? Thats basic history taught in Nigerian primary school and u heard like what 15 years after? You failed ur lessons in primary school? By the way it was mostly the lagosians doing the slave trading. I am not lagosian
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGO, you're retarded. You're prolly the youngest fool on this thread. mates ko

Anywaz, you boys continue slave-trading yourself. I shake my head in pity.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2010
kiss, pele iyawo me, I was just angry at Ezeuche, Sjeezy8, and all those low IQ i.d.iots on NL not excluding onlytruth. How I go vex against you?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2010
shut da hell up, foo.

Going back to cooking my dinner. Didnt know I was having a discussion with lil kids who are proud to ttalk about how their forefathers sold their brothers. Somethings require common sense, mehn.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 2:38am On Jun 22, 2010
Your wish is my command- if u want me to shut up, shut down, shut left or shut right, I will do so willingly
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

kiss, pele iyawo me, I was just angry at Ezeuche, Sjeezy8, and all those low IQ i.d.iots on NL not excluding onlytruth. How I go vex against you?

Whatever dude. You meant Sjeezy8.
Afterall I don't know of any Igbo who returned from Brazil. Jeezy was proud of his past. Aro guys would've sold back his @ss to the whiteman if the trade endures.  cool
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Eziachi: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sjeezy8,

Like I said debating with you is complete waste of anyone’s time and you have proved me totally with you current post about not having enough Mosquitoes in Yoruba land.

How did mosquitoes got into this discussion over what a Nigerian prophet said? I will assume that you did a census of mosquitoes in the north, East, Mid West and then the paradise of Yoruba land and came up with you mosquitoes population figures. What a champ! What your leaders can’t do with successful human counting, you have achieve it with blood sucking insects. Mind you, mangrove swamp is not a bad thing as it part of eco-system or your teachers didn’t teach you that?

You don’t have civil/religious riots in Yoruba land, while others do? Ok, let us say you have Ife vs. Modakeke, Egba vs. Ijebu then and wait for 2011 come and see how friendly Ibadan and Ogbomosho will become.

And you don’t have militant? Ok then, your have some peaceful monks called Area boys and their cousins the OPC.

I rather use this time, watching Nigerian team in SA that walks with the ball instead of running with it. Pathetic just like their leaders at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Court Ruling On LASTMA: Lagos To Appeal Judgement / PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.