Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,545 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele (3484 Views)

Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS / A Must Read - Why Nigeria Must Break Up Now / Why Nigeria Must Break Up -Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Eziachi: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

Biafra ko, biafra ni- Africa does not need another failed state grin.

All this mindless zombies in the SE clamoring for something without any visible peer-reviewed analysis of the benefits of a new biafra state

SEFAGO,

Just a couple postings, you where no where to be seen with any post, but once the guy Ezeuche posted something with one or two words bearing the word Biafra, next post was yours. Absolutely hilarious!! grin grin

You and Biafra is like a dead corpse and a naughty fly. You can’t seems to stay away it for any reason. And we all know what happened to the naughty fly, ended up buried along with the corpse.

You spent your time peering and analysing Biafra present and future that you are not by any chance a part of?

How useful, if you can spend your time fixing you beloved Nigeria, instead of going bananas all the time over Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
ignoring eziachi shes acting up again.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Eziachi: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2010
@mens dept

The East has changed and is changing for the worst because when a goat went to a party with a dog, it must surely partake in eating rubbish.

Years ago, every Igbo man has two choices when he leaves secondary school. Either go to university or go and serve your father, brother or a close/distant relative as a trading apprentice for a couple of years and you will be given interest free money to start your own business and you will do the same for others and the trend continued. In auto section alone, this culture has produced genuine multi billionaires like Ekene Dili Chukwu Motors, Ekeson Motors, and Chisco Motors etc.
Chief James Mama started as a truck pusher after the war, today he is the owner of Ifesinachi Motors that employs over 500 people. My father started collecting refuse for oil companies in Port Harcourt with a pickup truck after the war when he lost his two houses and bank deposits tto Awolowo/Gowon, but by 1978 he was the sole franchisee of French Citroen Auto in the whole of West Africa and DR Congo.

But when other groups starts calling us bunch of traders even though we are the one with the cash, our people starting listening, they start being ashamed of being called a trader by someone they can feed for the whole of his life.  That is why I had always reminded my Igbo brothers that irrespective of your degree, do not forget trading. Trading helped us come back with a bang after the war and without trading we are nothing. In any country, whoever control commerce controls everything.
But listening to the jibe of trading from others, that is how things started going wrong. 20 years ago, there is no such thing as a young man in Igbo land being unemployed. For what reason? When he can trade, learn skill as a furniture maker, mechanic or a bricklayer.

It is one of the biggest tragedy of us being in Nigeria, as many of our people find it difficult watching others making a living by relying totally in government jobs, government provided amenities, while we do it on our own, so they joined the bandwagon, so kidnapping, armed robbery and other things came as a result of looking for a good life without wanting to work for it, something foreign to our fathers.

Igbo culture is based on graft, hard work and competitive spirit, ability to turn hundred kobo into 100 naira without looking at government. In the past a typical Igbo man can easily have millions in the bank but will still count the pennies but today they have learned from Nigerians about chieftaincy titles, closing streets just to party, with the most expensive lace to wear. That is not our culture and way of life but something we have borrowed, something we have learned in Nigeria through association and only Biafra or total independence from Nigeria will restore us back to what we use to be, than what we have became.
And I am sure it the same for others, they must have picked up some few things from us that is totally our of character with them, that has hampered their progress too.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^^^

There are plenty of cheap Igbos walking around. lol
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2010
Oh my grin
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 4:43am On Jun 23, 2010
Eziachi:

@mens dept

The East has changed and is changing for the worst because when a goat went to a party with a dog, it must surely partake in eating rubbish $h!t.

Years ago, every Igbo man has two choices when he leaves secondary school. Either go to university or go and serve your father, brother or a close/distant relative as a trading apprentice for a couple of years and you will be given interest free money to start your own business and you will do the same for others and the trend continued. In auto section alone, this culture has produced genuine multi billionaires like Ekene Dili Chukwu Motors, Ekeson Motors, and Chisco Motors etc.
Chief James Mama started as a truck pusher after the war, today he is the owner of Ifesinachi Motors that employs over 500 people. My father started collecting refuse for oil companies in Port Harcourt with a pickup truck after the war when he lost his two houses and bank deposits tto Awolowo/Gowon, but by 1978 he was the sole franchisee of French Citroen Auto in the whole of West Africa and DR Congo.

But when other groups starts calling us bunch of traders even though we are the one with the cash, our people starting listening, they start being ashamed of being called a trader by someone they can feed for the whole of his life.  That is why I had always reminded my Igbo brothers that irrespective of your degree, do not forget trading. Trading helped us come back with a bang after the war and without trading we are nothing.  In any country, whoever control commerce controls everything.
But listening to the jibe of trading from others, that is how things started going wrong. 20 years ago, there is no such thing as a young man in Igbo land being unemployed. For what reason? When he can trade, learn skill as a furniture maker, mechanic or a bricklayer.

It is one of the biggest tragedy of us being in Nigeria, as many of our people find it difficult watching others making a living by relying totally in government jobs, government provided amenities, while we do it on our own, so they joined the bandwagon, so kidnapping, armed robbery and other things came as a result of looking for a good life without wanting to work for it, something foreign to our fathers.

Igbo culture is based on graft, hard work and competitive spirit, ability to turn hundred kobo into 100 naira without looking at government. In the past a typical Igbo man can easily have millions in the bank but will still count the pennies but today they have learned from Nigerians about chieftaincy titles, closing streets just to party, with the most expensive lace to wear. That is not our culture and way of life but something we have borrowed, something we have learned in Nigeria through association and only Biafra or total independence from Nigeria will restore us back to what we use to be, than what we have became.
And I am sure it the same for others, they must have picked up some few things from us that is totally our of character with them, that has hampered their progress too.

True talk Eziachi. These days, Igboland is like a conundrum of cultures. Where did this  kidnapping thing come from? Soon our kids can't even walk to school anymore.
Evil is highly contagious!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2010
The "unemployed" thing was derogatory in Igboland and was almost synonymous with joblessness by choice. And when one was jobless and stayed at home, he was accused of any malfeasance in society: theft, sexual misconduct, you name it! Afterall only him stayed at home while others left their homes every morning. Even when a woman gave birth to an albino, it was believed that the man had sex with his wife during the day time. grin He was supposed to be in his farm or his trading shop.  Hence young men feared being jobless. They either were in school or they were busy learning a trade. Simple.
Igboland has become like the rest of Nigeria.  cry cry sad angry
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

The "unemployed" thing was derogatory in Igboland and was almost synonymous with joblessness by choice. And when one was jobless and stayed at home, he was accused of any malfeasance in society: theft, sexual misconduct, you name it! Afterall only him stayed at home while others left their homes every morning. Even when a woman gave birth to an albino, it was believed that the man had sex with his wife during the day time. grin He was supposed to be in his farm or his trading shop.  Hence young men feared being jobless. They either were in school or they were busy learning a trade. Simple.
Igboland has become like the rest of Nigeria.  cry cry sad angry
Oh dont cry,baby. Y'all are just conforming to the majority.

But we can all change things embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh dont cry,baby. Y'all are just conforming to the majority.

But we can all change things embarassed cry cry cry

Conforming to the majority of evil. undecided undecided
There is really a lot to lament about Biafra's defeat. The defeat becomes more unbearable when you knew -before hand- that the conquering power was coming with an inferior culture.
First, you start by thanking God that you survived. Then you start praying that the new culture will turn out good at the end. But, alas after 40 years of hope and prayer, you find out that your earlier fears, those fears that made you hesitate about surrendering your weapons are not only genuine but enduring and waxing worse with each passing day.
You wake up each morning to start questioning the wisdom of surrendering. You wish you never surrendered even if wiped out, at least you die in your beliefs. Now, you live, but you live a nightmarish strange culture which turns all your values upside down.
Pray, how can you continue living like that?   

I believe that the only way for Nigeria to continue being one nation is to return to regions -tribal regions, or in the case of smaller tribes assimilation into the regions of their choice. These regions must control everything except foreign affairs.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

Conforming to the majority of evil. undecided undecided
There is really a lot to lament about Biafra's defeat. The defeat becomes more unbearable when you knew -before hand- that the conquering power was coming with an inferior culture.
First, you start by thanking God that you survived. Then you start praying that the new culture will turn out good at the end. But, alas after 40 years of hope and prayer, you find out that your earlier fears, those fears that made you hesitate about surrendering your weapons are not only genuine but enduring and waxing worse with each passing day.
You wake up each morning to start questioning the wisdom of surrendering. You wish you never surrendered even if wiped out, at least you die in your beliefs. Now, you live, but you live a nightmarish strange culture which turns all your values upside down.
Pray, how can you continue living like that?   

I believe that the only way for Nigeria to continue being one nation is to return to regions -tribal regions, or in the case of smaller tribes assimilation into the regions of their choice. These regions must control everything except foreign affairs. 
You know that each day you live, you make a decision.
Even tho society has its own power in the decisions you make, the true power and final decision is your own to make.
Even tho you do not agree with the way things have turned out, your ppl are out there making a decisions based on their preferences and what they want.
Nobody is going to be forcing an old Igbo man to put together an Owanbe [did I spell it right?] party.

So even if Nigeria returns to region, tribes etc, what makes you think that they will not keep what they've learned. The world is not what it used to be before, my son. Learn to understand that people are now doing things individually and letting go of culture [which I truly detest]. I detest conformity [Let me tell you, anytime I meet a Yoruba person trying to act AA ahhhhhhh!]
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Even tho society has its own power in the decisions you make, the true power and[b] final decision is your own to make.[/b]
Even tho you do not agree with the way things have turned out, your ppl are out there making a decisions based on their preferences and what they want.
Nobody is going to be forcing an old Igbo man to put together an Owanbe [did I spell it right?] party.

You make it sound as if I can wake up tomorrow and opt out of Nigeria. We fought a war over it and 2 million people died as a result, remember?
No! my people are not out there making decisions out of free will. They are out there surviving the Nigerian confusion. They have bought into lies that all Nigerians are the same. They have been browbeaten into believing in easy money. They have forgotten that honest money comes only through HARD WORK.
As I write this, there is a group called MASSOB whose aim is to free Igboland from this forced union. The least punishment they get is unjust imprisonment, the worst they get is summary executions. So what do you want us to do?

So even if Nigeria returns to region, tribes etc, what makes you think that they will not keep what they've learned. The world is not what it used to be before, my son. Learn to understand that people are now doing things individually and letting go of culture [which I truly detest]. I detest conformity [Let me tell you, anytime I meet a Yoruba person trying to act AA ahhhhhhh!]

I know we would not keep those strange foreign cultures. The governor of my state Anambra -Mr Peter Obi- is an epitome of what my people call a leader. Mind you, he is the only one genuinely elected by my people. Go and study him and find out why it can never be like current Nigeria if ever we free ourselves from Nigeria somehow.
Current Nigerian congressmen are stealing the country blind. They are making more money than the president of the United States. Do you think we can tolerate that level of brigandage in Eastern Nigeria if we return to regions?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
Lol ok, I'll reply you back when I get back from jogging.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Eziachi: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Even tho society has its own power in the decisions you make, the true power and final decision is your own to make.

If there is anything I hate is the use of the phrase: “what makes you think that that so and so will be different”?

Life is not based on assumption of what the future might be. The modern world you now enjoy was not built on such a negative assumption. Your rational of questioning the possible sucess of regional setup for Nigeria is like asking a childless woman desperate to conceive, what make her sure that if she has a baby she will be a good mother?

Or asking a prospective hardworking student, what make him think that studying hard will guarantee him a success in his forthcoming exams?
Even for the fact that any semblance of achievement today in that contraption, anyone can see was achieved during Awolowo, Michael Okpara, and Ahmadu Bello’s regional governments make you negative assumption meaningless. The civil war victors resorted to decimation Nigeria into tiny fieldoms called states just to break the old East as a united entity and secondly to use it based on their new revenue allocation formulae to steal oil money that doesn’t belong to them.

With the way things are going from bad to worse, doing nothing is not an option or doing exactly what you had been doing for 50 years with little or no success is not an option either. It is best to try something and fail than to do nothing. Many Nigerias seems to be comfortable doing the same thing over and over again, praying to an unknown god to come to their rescue but an average, yes an average Igbo man is not comfortable with that option.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by castrogee(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
abeg make una no mind primate ayodele
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by nabiz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
this yeruba people don com again. they want to start and run away.cawards
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Eziachi

I was really incensed by some of the stories coming out of Igbo land these days from kidnapping to pedophilia. These are the type of things being added to the newly acquired culture of embezzlement of public funds.
If my child can no longer walk to school unaccompanied and unsupervised like when we were kids, pray what else is left?
How can any normal Igbo man sleep at night when these strange things are beginning to happen?

I really think that Nigeria is gradually coming to a head. One of these days it will be a fight to the finish. What is life if you cannot live it honorably?

I'll say this again, if Nigeria is desperate to remain one, then, we must return to the regions. I would prefer former regions because they made more sense. If that is no longer feasible, then we must have tribal regions. At least each tribe would develop their culture. They can decide which culture is positive and copy it, or which culture is negative and fight it to the last.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2010
nabiz:

this yeruba people don com again. they want to start and run away.cawards
what has the primate's opinion got to do with yoruba generally.yoruba have been bokering for peace in nigeria since a long time ago,so shut the Bleep up and say something else
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
The only way for true peace and sanity to return to Nigeria is through either return to the regions or outright partitioning of Nigeria into manageable bits.
We don't even worship the same god. That is why our team could not enjoy a single good luck throughout this world cup finals. Even referees were against us for no reason!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

You make it sound as if I can wake up tomorrow and opt out of Nigeria. We fought a war over it and 2 million people died as a result, remember?
No! my people are not out there making decisions out of free will. They are out there surviving the Nigerian confusion. They have bought into lies that all Nigerians are the same. They have been browbeaten into believing in easy money. They have forgotten that honest money comes only through HARD WORK.
As I write this, there is a group called MASSOB whose aim is to free Igboland from this forced union. The least punishment they get is unjust imprisonment, the worst they get is summary executions. So what do you want us to do?

I know we would not keep those strange foreign cultures. The governor of my state Anambra -Mr Peter Obi- is an epitome of what my people call a leader. Mind you, he is the only one genuinely elected by my people. Go and study him and find out why it can never be like current Nigeria if ever we free ourselves from Nigeria somehow.
Current Nigerian congressmen are stealing the country blind. They are making more money than the president of the United States. Do you think we can tolerate that level of brigandage in Eastern Nigeria if we return to regions?

Eziachi:

Life is not based on assumption of what the future might be. The modern world you now enjoy was not built on such a negative assumption. Your rational of questioning the possible sucess of regional setup for Nigeria is like asking a childless woman desperate to conceive, what make her sure that if she has a baby she will be a good mother?

Or asking a prospective hardworking student, what make him think that studying hard will guarantee him a success in his forthcoming exams?
Even for the fact that any semblance of achievement today in that contraption, anyone can see was achieved during Awolowo, Michael Okpara, and Ahmadu Bello’s regional governments make you negative assumption meaningless. The civil war victors resorted to decimation Nigeria into tiny fieldoms called states just to break the old East as a united entity and secondly to use it based on their new revenue allocation formulae to steal oil money that doesn’t belong to them.

With the way things are going from bad to worse, doing nothing is not an option or doing exactly what you had been doing for 50 years with little or no success is not an option either. It is best to try something and fail than to do nothing. Many Nigerias seems to be comfortable doing the same thing over and over again, praying to an unknown god to come to their rescue but an average, yes an average Igbo man is not comfortable with that option.

I've thought about this, and there is no simple reply to both your posts.

Everybody is right in a sense that Nigeria as of now is a mixture of multiple tribes and culture. So the state that we are cannot be blame on just one or two groups of ppl. We all contributed.

Or can you simply lok me in the eye and blame the act of kidnapping on one region?

So maybe Nigeria does need to separate. . . . and really dying to see Yoruba reverse back to the way it was decades ago lol.

Anywaz, I get what y'all are saying. . . .dont have the energy to look through the two posts separately  tongue
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

I've thought about this, and there is no simple reply to both your posts.

Everybody is right in a sense that Nigeria as of now is a mixture of multiple tribes and culture. So the state that we are cannot be blame on just one or two groups of ppl. We all contributed.

Or can you simply lok me in the eye and blame the act of kidnapping on one region?

So maybe Nigeria does need to separate. . . . and really dying to see Yoruba reverse back to the way it was decades ago lol.

Anywaz, I get what y'all are saying. . . .dont have the energy to look through the two posts separately  tongue

Of course I cannot blame one region for kidnapping, so I blame Nigeria for it! undecided

Mixed cultures are like tapestries or paintings. Some paintings are beautiful while others are ugly. You can manipulate an ugly painting by separating the colors a little bit to produce a more credulous painting. That is what Nigeria needs. In 1966 at Aburi, Ojukwu said something about separating a little to survive or continue the union and perish in the force of the collision.
Nigeria is a conundrum because no one can explain the strange ugly painting. If we cannot even explain Nigeria in terms of culture and national philosophy, how can we achieve something far more intricate like 24hrs of electricity?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

Of course I cannot blame one region for kidnapping, so I blame Nigeria for it!  undecided

Mixed cultures are like tapestries or paintings. Some paintings are beautiful while others are ugly. You can manipulate an ugly painting by separating the colors a little bit to produce a more credulous painting. That is what Nigeria needs. In 1966 at Aburi,  Ojukwu said something about separating a little to survive or continue the union and perish in the force of the collision.
Nigeria is a conundrum because no one can explain the strange ugly painting. If we cannot even explain Nigeria in terms of culture and national philosophy, how can we achieve something far more intricate like 24hrs of electricity?

Hon, I was using the kidnapping as an example.

Anywaz, I see where you're going. My issue with you was you trying to indirectly blame another tribe/region for NIGERIA-NOW characteristics.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Hon, I was using the kidnapping as an example.

Anywaz, I see where you're going. My issue with you was you trying to indirectly blame another tribe/region for NIGERIA-NOW characteristics.

That is what many people from your part of Nigeria keep thinking.

Kidnapping is a product of a dysfunctional Nigeria. Nigerian police constitute the bulk of today's armed robbers and kidnappers. How else should I see this?

Do you think we care about blames? We just want out, or a little out of this mess called Nigeria.
We are more eager to get our lives back than blame anyone. Most guys from your part keep accusing us of "playing the victim card", and we think it is hypocritical and nonsensical to say that, after all what haven't we done to free ourselves from the shackles of Nigeria?
Blame is cheap. We just want out, or at least return to regions. That's all.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

That is what many people from [b]your [/b]part of Nigeria keep thinking.

Kidnapping is a product of a dysfunctional Nigeria. Nigerian police constitute the bulk of today's armed robbers and kidnappers. How else should I see this?

Do you think we care about blames? We just want out, or a little out of this mess called Nigeria.
We are more eager to get our lives back than blame anyone. Most guys from your part keep accusing us of "playing the victim card", and we think it is hypocritical and nonsensical to say that, after all what haven't we done to free ourselves from the shackles of Nigeria?
Blame is cheap. We just want out, or at least return to regions. That's all.

Lol ok
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
[size=16pt]Enugu/Anambra Customs makes N550m in May 2010[/size]

By Ifeyinwa Obi
IN its drive to complement the efforts of Comptroller General of Nigeria Customs,NCS, Alhaji Abdullahi Inde Dikko at meeting revenue targets, Enugu/Anambra/Ebonyi Area Command has generated a total amount of N549,035,660.89 for the month of May 2010.

Disclosing this to CustomsWatch in his Enugu office, the Area Comptroller, Mr. Ralph Bellu noted that more revenue would be generated when the Enugu airport and the proposed River Niger Sea Port takes off.

According to him, “You know that this place is landlocked but I and my men are making good efforts to generate revenue. I am optimistic that we would generate more when the airport and the sea port and River Niger Sea ports takes off, because of the active trade nature of this area.

“We have brought facilities scattered in the state into customs control that is why we have been able to rake in this much. The CG has been very supportive in this course, he has boasted the morale of the officers and in return, the officers are putting much effort in discharging their duties.”

He also decried the volatility of the area, saying that it has continued to dwindle trade facilitation.

The area is volatile, like in Aba and Nnewi that use to be very busy, the activity of the hoodlums there these days have almost paralyzed the business activities in the area. People are leaving the place for a safe place and this is not for the best interest of trade.”

In addition, Bellu said, “we have fully embraced the reforms and E-payments and it would interest you to know that the industries like Nigerian Breweries are complying, they have also ben complying in paying there duties we also have seminar .to enlighten stakeholders.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/06/23/enuguanambra-customs-makes-n550m-in-may-2010/
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^

The potentials for revenue generation through excise duties in the eastern flank is enormous if the area is given the attention it deserves.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2010
Instead of developing and expanding the economy of the east, the area is being strangulated all as part of strategy to force unity.
Even curses alone coming from this area can cripple Nigeria for many years into the future.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by bkbabe97: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

And u started all the ish that caused the war, remember?

Onlytruth:

No! my people are not out there making decisions out of free will.  They have been browbeaten into believing in easy money.

Lol. So, someone forces yall to aim for easy money?!? These Ibo men and excuses! Hahahahaha! Yeah, they aint making decisions out of free will indeed! Someone actually forces all the legion of Ibo men to sell drugs, kidnap, ra.p.e, kill, they wives, defraud, maim, hurt, eat other humans and so on, huh? Man, yall kill me!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by bkbabe97: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
EzeUche:

I am an Igbo mixed with Ibibio/Efik.

And that makes u like, wut, Mulatto!?!? grin. Man, Negro, shut the eff up!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by bkbabe97: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^

If the East left, Nigeria would go down the drain

And Ibo nation would be a landlocked piece of shiyyt wasteland where they hos would push prost.ti.tu.tion to a higher level just to get a drink of water!

Eziachi:

My father started collecting refuse for oil companies in Port Harcourt with a pickup truck after the war when he lost his two houses and bank deposits tto Awolowo/Gowon, but by 1978 he was the sole franchisee of French Citroen Auto in the whole of West Africa and DR Congo.

Nah, duke! your dad lost his crib and dough to Ojuku's misadventure and terrible desire to play King! U ungrateful Ibo thing, when your dad became the sole franchisee of French Citroen Auto was the Company headquartered in LAGOS or in an Ibo state! The Nigerian govt gave him the opportunity to recover (even after his kids - including urself- had fled the country to become refugees in England) now, years later, his semi-illiterate son wants to bite the hands that fed them in their time of need!

Onlytruth:

Even when a woman gave birth to an albino, it was believed that the man had sex with his wife during the day time. grin He was supposed to be in his farm or his trading shop. 

Jesus! Yall is beasts!!! So, did u treat Albino birth like yall did the twins issues? Did u kill the mother and the child? Did u banish them into the evil forest! Wow! Freaking barbarians!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by bkbabe97: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

There is no way [b]a Biafran team [/b]would have lost that match. Absolutely no way!

Really? And wut would they have done? Kidnapped the other team as they went down the tunnel at half time, Bludgeoned them, skinned, and ate them? lol Yall niggras crazy!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
I know that even God does not answer prayers from a disunited group. The Bible says that whatever we agree upon on earth is settled in heaven. What have we agreed upon in Nigeria?

I suspect that all our prayers for Nigeria never cross the ceiling. Without agreement, no deal, no answered prayers, no progress.
The last real agreement we had was at Aburi in 1966. That agreement was desecrated by short sighted and spiritually dead people. They thought they could cheat God by lying.
Today the same group is calling for an agreed zoning formula to be preserved. Agreements died in 1966. How can anyone sow the wind and not reap the whirlwind?

Nigerians should stop praying for different aims because none of it will be answered. While some are praying for Nigeria to remain one, others are praying for division.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by ChinenyeN(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2010
Something's got to give. . . Something's got to happen, however it'll happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Named Most Performing President Since Independence. - SSA / President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going / If Boko Haram Must Kill Me For Nigeria To Be Safe, Let Them, Sanusi Tells CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.