Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

5 Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Month (604 Views)

Meet 5 Sisters Who Are All Medical Doctors.(photos) / Photo Of 5 Sisters Who Are All Doctors Goes Viral / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Month by 1Ebiscoo: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Losing a parent is bad enough, but losing two within a short period of time is a nightmare, especially when the kids are still really young.

But these six sisters who lost their dad then lost their mum 10 months after that are thriving and grateful for life.

They are calling themselves Orphans with Grace and are still smiling in spite of the loss they’ve endured.

One of the sister who shared the below photos on her Twitter handle, wrote;

Let me bless Yall with pictures of me and my sisters a month after losing our Mum and 10 months after losing our Dad ❤️ We are orphans with GRACE

See photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/5-sisters-call-themselves-orphans-with.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: 5 Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Month by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
What are they celebrating? shocked

(1) (Reply)

NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Davido & His Wife Chioma In Most Fashionable Battle - WHO IS BETTER? / Tiwa Savage Responds To Rumours About Dating Wizkid, Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.