Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold (460 Views)

How To Fix The Google Play Gift Card Error We Need More Info To Redeem This Card / Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold by karllemah44(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good day nairaland, I've got a problem which I'll love you to help me out. We've got some money in the bank (my sibs and I) and my bro comes out from the blues that he wants to invest the money in one SWISS GOLD stuff like dat, he has been preaching on how it works perfectly and how he is 101% sure about it.
To be frank I'm really scared about it and I think it's just like MMM and other ponzi schemes, but my bro seems so confident about it.
Please nairaland, I'll like to know your opinion about this, but for me I'm damn scared.
Honest comment please...God bless you all.
Re: Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold by SUPERPACK: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
karllemah44:
Good day nairaland, I've got a problem which I'll love you to help me out. We've got some money in the bank (my sibs and I) and my bro comes out from the blues that he wants to invest the money in one SWISS GOLD stuff like dat, he has been preaching on how it works perfectly and how he is 101% sure about it.
To be frank I'm really scared about it and I think it's just like MMM and other ponzi schemes, but my bro seems so confident about it.
Please nairaland, I'll like to know your opinion about this, but for me I'm damn scared.

T he Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has recovered a total of N216,402,565.05 from Swiss Golden Investment, an online investment that purportedly deals in buying and selling of Gold Bars.
The recovery was sequel to a petition the Commission received from thousands of complainants who alleged that they invested in Swiss Golden Investment which was advertised as an online investment that deals with buying and selling of Gold Bars. The petitioner further alleged that after investing over a billion naira into the business, the company refused to pay them any dividend or pay them back their capital.
Upon receipt of the petition, the Commission invited the petitioners and they volunteered statements. Through intelligence, the Commission picked up one Maxim Lobaty, a Russian and two Nigerians: Austin Emenike and Dickson Nonso Onuchukwu in Lagos. The trios were subsequently conveyed to the Kano operational zone of the EFCC for further investigation.
Swiss Golden which is headquartered in Hong Kong was discovered through investigation to be a Ponzi scheme that was designed to defraud innocent victims of their hard earned money.
After being drilled at the Commission's Kano Zonal Office, Maxim and his co-suspects consented to the refund of the investment. Subsequently, a total sum of N216, 402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty-Five Naira) only have now been recovered.
However, while the investigation was ongoing, it was discovered that Swiss Golden Company Limited has defrauded over seven thousand Nigerians to the tune of over N3,000,000,000 (Three Billion Naira) only.
The investigation into the alleged fraud is still ongoing and all efforts are being made to recover the money involved and the alleged suspects are brought to justice.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/16/efcc-recovers-n216m-“swiss-golden”-fraudsters

6 Likes

Re: Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold by RealLordZeus(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
The guy above me has said it all..

2 Likes

Re: Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold by blessedvisky(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2018
RealLordZeus:
The guy above me has said it all..
As in he really killed it.
karllemah44:

Pls don't lose your money to any fraudulent scheme either online or offline.
Visit
www.scambuster.com
www.scamadviser.com

Or type for people's opinion on nairaland.

It is well oo.

I'll do a thread on scams one of these days

1 Like

Re: Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold by karllemah44(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Thank u every one...I really appreciate ur contributions
Re: Help...i Need More Info On Swiss Gold by bt2017(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is a scam. If you have enough money to build a pharmaceutical factory yourself. Chinese pharmaceutical equipment is not very expensive. Or invest in other industries. Don't trust virtual projects on the web.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Abiru-led Skye Bank Renders Over 3000 Homeless In Lagos / I Mistakenly Both MTN Airtime. I Wanna Sell It / New Betting Shop For Lease In Awka for a good bargain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.