Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno (26313 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by ehissi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
princechurchill:

When the brain is filled with hate fanaticism becomes a curse

That guy is just looking for mentions on Nairaland, so that he can show his employees how popular he is on Nairaland.

He won't click on his notifications, so that way, by the time them see 10,000mentions and 23,822 likes, his 30k-a-month alert for Repping Buhari on Nairaland as a BMC personnel is secure.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Kennydoc(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
olusledge:

American's were able to contain it to the minimum but were they able to stop it even after death of the top guns of the terrorists group? NO

America is fighting on foreign soil. The cooperation of the locals in the Middle East isn't maximal. Is there terrorism on American soil?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by HajimeSaito(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
They will all be cleared

Pdp hand is involved

They must have dropped this poor mentally incapacitated cretin on his head as an infant. Even science has no classification for his peculiar brand of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by olusledge: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kennydoc:

America is fighting on foreign soil. The cooperation of the locals in the Middle East isn't maximal. Is there terrorism on American soil?
terrorism is an ideology it cant be quenched , there is no terrorism on American soil because America has been able to tackle any occurrence that may lead to the emergence of one
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by strangest(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
they were paid to release the chibok girls.. so now they are stronger to kill soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Walamu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugo4u:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-boko-haram-militants-kill-17-nigerian-soldiers/

Wasting the lives of good soldiers playing the mind game of Boko Haram.

Institute the death penalty and all that terrorist act will cease! The fact they can kill and only get thrown in jail then released is the reason they keep killing innocent citizens. Terrorist count on your humanity yet have zero humanity because they are only killing for money!

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
They will all be cleared

Pdp hand is involved

17 Soldiers lost their lives fighting .... Be reasonable sir.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by justtoodark: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
this defending thing that the nigerian army is doing is a very bad idea....

offence is the best defence....

nigeria is in ecowas...why do we have it sooo hard to make agreements and cross borders....?

i mean,look how america is doing it....

they go over oceans to confront their enemies....

america doesnt wait for their enemies to attack them at home....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by justtoodark: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
EkoAcademy:

17 Soldiers lost their lives fighting for this corruption filled country and idiots like you can only politicize things further Your stupidity is alarming.

park well...

nobody is forcing you to stay in nigeria....

kindly pack your things,buy a ticket and vamose.....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by osuofia2(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pmb God is watching you and the coas... I lost a cousin brother in this attack.. RIP bro, God knows best
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by vineyardfarms: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugo4u:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-boko-haram-militants-kill-17-nigerian-soldiers/
IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN WE LOST OUR BRAVE GALIANT YOUNG ARMIES TO BOKO HARAM ATTACK AT THEIR BASE, WHOM THE MILITARY TOP LYING BRASS SAYS THEY HAVE DEFEATED. I THINK THEY ARE MAKING MATERIAL AND FINACIAL GAINS. NEED TO CHANGE COMMAND TO SOUND MIND
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by justtoodark: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
EkoAcademy:

Animals have no human feelings... Keep eating grass.

go hug a......

chaii....i dont know what to say..... undecided undecided

just go hug something around you.....

chaiii....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by ovieokodhi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
They will all be cleared

Pdp hand is involved
must you policitize everything in the name of trending?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2018
princechurchill:

When the brain is filled with hate fanaticism becomes a curse

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by InvertedHammer: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2018
/

Boko Haram keeps using Nigerian soldiers for target practice.

/
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by MONITZ: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Herdsmen and Boko Haram are all creatures of Pdp

True,so na which one APC create in all the mess going on presently if we re to go by by this ur analysis,quit being a zone b and use ur head so that u can discern between truth and falsehood,30k BMC monthly pay is not all that matters to make one lose his sense or dignity ok...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by MONITZ: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2018
But if it is unarmed civilians they will be showing off strength...With fellow armed men,they run and die like chickens

Boko haram rag tag army are just more combatant than these our normal boys on uniform called sojas

May their soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by planetx: 2:34am On Aug 10, 2018
If BH really wanted, nothing can stop them from invading Abuja and sacking aso rock.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by iAmucheemma(m): 2:56am On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
They will all be cleared

Pdp hand is involved

The way some people reason in this place is just magical.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by nnokwa042(m): 3:24am On Aug 10, 2018
olusledge:
the earlier we accept terrorism cannot be ended it can only be controlled ,even the almighty USA tried and failed ..even if this current government wipe out this current breed another set would rise up sooner or later because they would conceive injustice ...The Nigerian government should save us the lies of ending it ..just control it to the minimum
USA failed in America or afganistan?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by daleehat: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Yes, we have heard you

SAI BUHARI... haters should go and leak dirty pit
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by opribo(m): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Some times i just wonder why that gov in Borno who said boko haram are better equipped than our military has suddenly stopped talking.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Ugomola: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2018
iykomo666:
herdsmen and Boko Haram are working for saraki
i hope am communicating

THESE TWO MONIKERS ARE THE DEVILS KIN.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Franking: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
They will all be cleared

Pdp hand is involved
How old are u? U seem to have no clue of anything, just programmed to type nonsense. How much were u given?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2018
in a sane country this is enough to impeach sai Barbar
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
"I will fight BokoHaram, i will lead from the front..."

Says an old idiot!!
sai Barbar is the only retired general in the world without been in war front
... Bros abeg how do this people do their ranking self
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by donqx: 6:11am On Aug 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2018
GODWINLOWSKI:
WHY ONLY 17. Boko haram don cut my ticket, I played them to kill over 90.5 yeye soldiers :DWHY ONLY 17. Boko haram don cut my ticket, I played them to kill over 90.5 yeye soldiers

I wish you reincarnate into being a soldier.

Maybe you will make the number to 18.

Wicked soul!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by adetes: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Haha

Re: Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno by Henri8: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Herdsmen and Boko Haram are all creatures of Pdp
Abeg no vex. You fit borrow sense from somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman / Court Orders IG Arrest For Contempt / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.