Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

God’s Generals – Read These 10 Things I Learned From Dr. Myles Munroe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / God’s Generals – Read These 10 Things I Learned From Dr. Myles Munroe (372 Views)

14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God’s Generals – Read These 10 Things I Learned From Dr. Myles Munroe by Jaytexrealm: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
I have written this article in honor of Dr. Myles Munroe and his wife Ruth, who worked by his side in ministry, here is a list of 10 things that I learned from his teachings:
1. God is a God of Purpose. He does nothing without a purpose. Even though we don’t always know the purpose behind something, that doesn’t mean there isn’t one.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 puts it this way, ‘To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.’
Anyone who has lived a little life can tell you that there are circumstances and situations that we sometimes do not understand as they happen, but that their meanings become much clearer later on in life.
Everything that was created by God has a purpose – including us. This leads us to ask much bigger questions that many of us have tried to find the answer to for most of our lives: What is my purpose? Why am I here? What was I put on this earth to do/accomplish? But, knowing that the above statement is true, should lead us to seek answers to these questions from the creat-or, rather than the creat-ed.
2. Where purpose is not known abuse (abnormal use) is inevitable. This is such a profound statement and undeniably true. If everything has a purpose, but it’s purpose is left unknown, we will lack the knowledge of how to use it correctly. Or in other words, we will use it in a way that is ‘abnormal’ to the original use that was intended.
More @ http://wapnetrealm.com/gods-generals-read-these-10-things-i-learned-from-dr-myles-munroe/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For World Bank Youth Summit 2018 / Coca-cola Company Career / TEF 2019: The Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Applications For TEF 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.