Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole (12835 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Curry30: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Oshiomhole brain don rust. No wonder the radio for him mouth no get control again

Oga go fight Lara ovaries before you fight corruption. Idiot
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by donttouchme: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Oshomole should Bury his face in shame. So every body should start clapping for buhari? Posterity will judge every person trying so hard to foist buhari to Nigeria in 2019. God will judge all of you. Instead of presenting a better candidate, they are everywhere threatening.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Dee60: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Oshio will kill APC.
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Rick9(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2018
OK saint
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Banmeallday: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:
The weight of APC keeps making Oshiomole grow shorter and uglier...

Don’t mind the very ugly man who has sold his soul to the satanist
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by dikeigbo2(m): 3:54am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
AGREED 100%

One of the maggots infested beef beef eater spotted
Keep on doing what you are paid doing,remember that karma is a real fvcking birch
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by daleehat: 4:07am On Aug 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Its only a stupid idiot that can tag people opposing the government as thieves. I thought this man is learned,but from what I'm seeing ,he is worst than a motor park tout.
Are you still in Pained because they called your demigod thieves? mkpii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by daseento(m): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Typing out of points!!

If you're not getting paid with all your efforts you're using to defend anything APC. Shame on you, brother. Shame.
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2018
daseento:

If you're not getting paid with all your efforts you're using to defend anything APC. Shame on you, brother. Shame.
Isaiah O. A you need to be more careful.
It's a small world!
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by opribo(m): 4:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Whenever i remember that the leader of this great nation did not go to school, the only thing he had to show as having gone to school was a ramshackled and controversial school cert. Tears just keeps flowing down my eyes.

I know we deserve better than this, bubu should just give way to qualified men and women to lead the nation aright. The world has gone past military style dictatorship.
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by NickD(m): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Its only a stupid idiot that can tag people opposing the government as thieves. I thought this man is learned,but from what I'm seeing ,he is worst than a motor park tout.
Not everyone who goes to school is learned lol. Some just wasted 4years and walk out empty headed. No values added or gained.
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by GAJIT: 6:10am On Aug 10, 2018
If Ashawomole like, talk from now till tomorrow, all I know is that, come 2019, #BMG#
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by GAJIT: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Government-paid internet spy and sycophant spotted!
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Dollabiz: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2018
ohhh
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by klimkid: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Definitely they are hoodlums, because BABA refused to dance to their tune, all they do is just to criticize him.
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2018
klimkid:
Definitely they are hoodlums, because BABA refused to dance to their tune, all they do is just to criticize him.
what tune did baba refuse to dance to?
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2018
daleehat:

Are you still in Pained because they called your demigod thieves? mkpii
... I don't blame you CU's ur also a motor park tout like your god father
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by CioAngels(f): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Imagine, oshomohole, he is not a thief, yes, but would compromise as a labour leader collect huge amount from government and call off strike midway, no, he is not thief. You are not a thief, all you own today, is it your salary? No, you are not a thief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by ngoziempress: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2018
The only thing all members of the APC does is to make stupid comments each day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by anionjasa(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2018
I don hear nah
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by daseento(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Isaiah O. A you need to be more careful.
It's a small world!

cool shocked..... How come you know my name. Geez, nowhere is safe anymore. Nowhere.
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by ngoziempress: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Every day, Oshomole wakes up, come out, and spits thrash. And some senseless people are fine with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by Chinwendu07: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2018
So i'm a saboteur & a thief if i question Buhari's competency & method of govt.? Oshomole is just the worst party leader ever. He & Buhari don't know how to talk
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by beegodson: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
True i believe any right thinking Nigerian should know by now that the President means well for this country... people are too blinded by hate that they see every good act done by Mr President as bad... He has good intentions for this country, what he has done is what people can see and attest to. compared to the PDP's that deceived the people.
All those who criticize every good work done by the President are the real criminal minds
Re: Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole by splendourlinus: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
hahahahahahaha election is on the corner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Boko-Haram: More Soldiers Sent To Adamawa State / 2023: Britain Demands List Of Election Violence Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.