Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police (25351 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by dre11(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Nigerian Police Operatives Detain Three Persons Since December For ‘Criticising’ First Lady, Aisha Buhari

Nigeria police have intensified crackdown on the critics of the first lady, Aisha Buhari, arresting three people in lieu of a woman believed to be residing in Saudi Arabia.

In November last year, the Nigeria police had arrested a final-year student of the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State, Aminu Mohammed and one Zainab Kazeem, a former aide to the first lady, Aisha Buhari.

While the student was arrested for criticizing the first lady’s size that ballooned recently, the former aide was arrested for allegedly getting access to the first lady’s Instagram account and deleting her posts.

The duo was later released and charges dropped against them, following widespread outcry over their illegal arrest, detention and torture.

DAILY NIGERIAN however learnt that the police have continued crackdown on the first lady’s social media critics, arresting three people, Salisu Isyaku, Salisu Habib and Zubairu Ahmed in lieu of a female suspect, Kaltim Ahmed.

According to security sources, the three “suspects” were arrested on December 14, 2022 and detained in Abuja without access to their families and lawyers.

Ms Ahmed, a fiery irredentist who criticises Fulani domination of Hausa in audio messages shared on Whatsapp and other social media platforms, had lambasted Mrs Buhari for ordering the arrest of the final year student and participating in brutalizing him.

While daring Mrs Buhari to arrest her, the Hausa nationalist said in the audio posted on a Youtube channel @jarumhausatv that the first lady’s grandparents were itinerant foreigners wandering in the bush.

“Your husband deceived us, lying and crying. It is good that we elected him, and his election had exposed all the Fulanis in Nigeria.

“Your government is silent about killing of Hausa people by Fulani. The southerners have rained all manner of abuses against you, but you are silent. Now you are here intimidating Northerners,” she said in the audio.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that detectives from the Force Intelligence Bureau, FIB, at the force headquarters tracked the trio and arrested them over their alleged “contact” with the principal suspect.

A security source at the presidency told this newspaper that one of the suspects, Salisu Isyaku, is a bureau de change operator, who was arrested for exchanging Saudi riyals to naira to her.

“Initially, he was charged with terrorism financing but later changed to cyber stalking when police realised that the transaction between them was not up to N500,000.

“The police are under intense pressure from Madam [first lady] to deal with the suspects. She wanted the suspects to be charged.

“Even the release of Dutse university student was not done with her consent, and she was angry with IG [Inspector-General of Police] over the withdrawal of charges against the boy,” the source told this newspaper.

Spokesman for the Nigeria police CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi did not respond to DAILY NIGERIAN inquiry on the matter.

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-nigerians-arrested/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by God1000(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2023
This is bad, it doesn't speak well of our first lady and this administration.

Freedom of speech is one of the essential foundations of a democratic society, infact it is the essence of our democracy and the most cherished of our Constitutional rights

The Clampdown on nigerians for expressing their displeasure and dissatisfaction with the polices of this government is unacceptable

This first lady has lost my respect

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Her husband government is rounding-off she wan show her true colour now

Nigerians must vote wisely this time

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LeoDeKing: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Her husband government is rounding up she wan show her true colour now
Emeka, "rounding off" is the appropriate phrase.

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by PrinceOfLagos: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=119696512][/quote]this one won't stop quoting me on every thread

He now follow me everywhere I go like MTN

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Nbote(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Why are they targeting poor and helpless critics? What haven't they picked up the likes of Deji Adeyanju who has dared them to come for him

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by PrinceOfLagos: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
May APC not happen to Nigerians again

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by VeryWickedSimp: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi will release the survivors.

28 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Chaos14: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
This woman is stupid and doesn't know how to handle power if them like make them arrest me. God punish her

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ObiOkpor(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
APC has killed freedom of speech and expression..
Same tool they used to oust jonathan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Freedom after speech is not guarantee anywhere.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by sharpshap(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nobody fit talk for naija again O!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by SouthSouth1914: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is unacceptable! Is it a lie that the President’s wife is feeding fat from the largesse of her husband’s loot?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ShouanA: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is complete madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by loosecanon50(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
As a leader, if you can’t accept criticism then you’re not supposed to be one. Emmanuel Macron that has been pelted with mud and tomatoes is supposed to send firing squad to kill the people who did it be that.

Very soon, the fattening of this cow called Aisha will end.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by BarrElChapo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
The Aso Rock pig is at it again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by PellsKodak: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Firs lady cum suk my dik undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by femoomo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, it doesn't speak well of our first lady and this administration.

Freedom of speech is one of the essential foundations of a democratic society, infact it is the essence of our democracy and the most cherished of our Constitutional rights

The Clampdown on nigerians for expressing their displeasure and dissatisfaction with the polices of this government is unacceptable

This first lady has lost my respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ATEAMS: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Cheii
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by arantess: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, "rounding off" is the appropriate phrase.

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
All enablers and supporters of evil will meet their Waterloo soon enough

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Runaway: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
I hope they are APC members? Those who support d this eveil.people.....

11 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by WibusJaga: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023

Beginning to have my reservations about this woman's reputation.

5 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ScamHunter: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ghen ghen...
With all the insult Yoruba and Fulani meted out to Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, they didn't arrest any one of them o.

25 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Exceed15: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
God bless mama patience

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Todaymedia: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
We want a Transparent President like Peter Obi, says Pa. Edwin Clark as he endorsed Peter Obi ahead of 2023 (VOTE WISELY)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6-tDDBT3ZU

Please support me by subscribing to my channel. THANKS

8 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by arantess: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
madridguy:
Freedom after speech is not guarantee in nigeria
Fixed

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigeria evil & corrupt leaders Vs Indigenous people in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by faceland: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Her hormones can not balance until she stop stuffing her face with food... Until then, she should keep on arresting and freeing her critics.

5 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Y0urUncle: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Her husband government is rounding-off she wan show her true colour now

Nigerians must vote wisely this time

If the arrested persons are urchins, then I have no iota of remorse for them.

Let Dem rot in jail

5 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Lawl(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
the police n her lack sense angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn / Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) / Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.