Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Intellectual Revolution Bythe Younger Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intellectual Revolution Bythe Younger Generation (241 Views)

2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi / 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB / Aregbesola Decries Declining Interest Of Younger Generation In Library, Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intellectual Revolution Bythe Younger Generation by jucs: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Someone else must be blamed! It is transfer season in Nigeria political atmosphere.

All we now hear is
'Why I Defected'!
By
Martins Chiedozie Ugwu
Johnmartinsworldonline@gmail.com 08037553190

The elsewhile governor of Akwa Ibom, Senator Godswill Akpabio, told the crowd at a decamping rally that "he decided to join APC because he discovered that President Muhammadu Buhari is a man of integrity and a nationalist".

Worst still, Akpabio opened his mouth to say that he decided to join a party that would sweep away poverty and impunity. He said that he joined APC to help salvage the
country. Hogwash!

Here is the Senate President, Saraki he said I quote "The experience of my people and associates in the past three years is that they have suffered alienation and have been treated as outsiders in their own party. Thus, many have become disaffected and disenchanted. At the same time,
opportunities to seek redress and correct these anomalies were deliberately blocked as a government-within-a-government had formed an impregnable wall and left in the cold, everyone else who was not recognized as “one of us”.
This is why my people, like all self-respecting people, would do, decided to seek accommodation elsewhere. Go and tell that to a goat!

A former Nigeria's Ambassador to
South Africa, Alhaji Ahmed Ibeto, has said "his decision to return to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was to enable him actualise his vision to
transform Niger State and add value to it's growth and development." sound more realistic as a selfish man.

Dr Cairo Ojougboh said that he defected to the All
Progressives Congress (APC) to protect the interest of
the people of Delta, knowing that they had worked
very hard for the party.

The fact remain that,
It is a transfer Season in Nigeria political Atmosphere and all these reasons being given are just mere cover up and as a selfish human we are , we will always want to pass the buck. Someone must be blamed, the downturn must not be from him/her, why? Because s/he is a perfect human.

After first condemning the National Assembly invasion, the APC leadership on wednesday turn to pass the buck on Saraki for being responsible for the invasion. What a shame on our leadership.

Just like as APC lead government has blamed everything to the past administration for handing a sick government to them, even the Killing by the fulani herdsmen. What an irresponsible government we have in Africa?

We fum and fret when others err but pamper ourselves and pass to Blame to others when we err.

We see it often where men and
women are supposed to have distinct roles: if a woman is sexually harassed, she gets the blame for
wearing short skirts or for walking alone at night, while the man was just “being a man.

If a child is ill-behaved, it is the mother's fault, even if the father is as responsible as her to take care of the kid. Someone must be blamed even when the soup we are cooking goes bad, the house help or that someone else must be bear the blame.

While I know that this blame game is natural but I have got to learn that owing to one's own mistakes without being dramatic about it is a sign of emotional maturity.

The afore stated as the reasons why they decamped is a pure reflection of political immaturity and show of the type of politics we play in Africa not just Nigeria.

There is no better time to kick these dubious and selfish men out of Nigeria political scene than now. Enough is enough for all these game.

Martins Chiedozie Ugwu
Johnmartinsworldonline@gmail.com 08037553190

Former International President, All African Students,
Former Country representative World Students Assembly and President Transparent Youth Organization.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Running For Any Office In 2019 – Lai Mohammed / What Nigerian Govt Should Do To Sacked DSS DG, Daura – Umar / Abia Association Of Tailors & Fashion Designers Endorses Ikpeazu For Second...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.