Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) (15623 Views)

Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million / Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Redomi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
presido997:
That's good news for me
Are you an evertonian too?
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by COOL10(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na wa oo. Digne,Mina and now Gomes from the same club.
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by cbnileowo: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
my mighty Barcelona will conquer Europe dis year
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Redomi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
pweshdodo:
Meanwhile Liverpool will lift the trophy this season

Mourinho will weep
Silva will cry and others too
But the cup won't touch their hands

Sarri will faint
Liverpool with cry and regret. Am proud to be an Evertonia . COYB
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Redomi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
COOL10:
Na wa oo. Digne,Mina and now Gomes from the same club.
Yes, we want to make top four this season. COYB
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Foodforthought: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
pweshdodo:
Meanwhile Liverpool will lift the trophy this season

Mourinho will weep
Silva will cry and others too
But the cup won't touch their hands

Sarri will faint
Dreams and wishes are free of charge
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Foodforthought:

Dreams and wishes are free of charge

And salivating over people's post is free of charge
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redomi:
Liverpool with cry and regret. Am proud to be an Evertonia . COYB
It's only throwback you have in that team
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Simplyunique:
grin

Oboy u no go kill person!! grin

I heard Barca has also reached agreement with Ajax for De Jong for either this summer or next
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by gentlegenius(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
badmrkt:
Mina picks Everton over Man U? Mourinho's effect.
Big blow to Man U as they couldn't get Maguire also...
Mourinho third season curse is loading quickly and no one wants to be a part of it. This is why both good and average players are avoiding Man U. grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by gambit10: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cowbuhari:
sign the ediot permanently pls everton

good players from epl rush to go to laliga while their rejected ones from laliga prefer to go the epl grin grin

laliga best league in the world for a reason

Them I saw your moniker... I forgive you, go and sin no more grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
johnmattew:
Everton made the best transfers in England

Barca made the best transfers in Europe
I think it's athletico Madrid in Europe
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks heaven.
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
johnmattew:
Everton made the best transfers in England

Barca made the best transfers in Europe
I think it's Athletico Madrid in Europe
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by COOL10(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redomi:
Yes, we want to make top four this season. COYB
. That'll be quite hard though considering the likes of Liverpool,Man City,Tottenham and Arsenal
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by chiboy1116: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Elkcee:
FTC
For the first time
lwkmd....MAD MAN
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Chazblagos(m): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Training! training!! Training!!!

Are you a stay at home mum, students?

Do you desire extra stream of income?

Empower yourself today and with our online training on natural soap making. its a 3days training

COURSE OUTLINE

STRETCH MARK SOAP
PIMPLES SOAP
ECZEMA SOAP
ACNE SOAP
SUNBURN SOAP
WHITENING SOAP
LIGHTENING SOAP
DARK KNUCKLE ERASER SOAP
DARK SPOT REMOVAL SOAP
HOT CHOCOLATE SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
HAIR CONDITIONER
RELAXER
HAND AND DISH SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
BAR SOAP

ALL FOR A TOKEN OF #1000

STARTING DATE: 13th to 15th of AUGUST

Bonus : we will give you the names,address and contact of dealers where you can buy the materials needed NATIONWIDE to get you started immediately after the training.

Drop your whatsapp number,so I can add you to the whatsapp group

or you Click here to join the whatsapp group,
https:///8Z7OnkmMe553R9KJAmA412
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Nyaknor(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2018
This was the same player barca wanted to exchange with kante.... Thunder strike barca where ever they are...
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2018
We go jejeli manage our Pogba than both Yeri (gown) and Gomes (goal miss).
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by kcowen(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Finally!!!
This Gomez has made me shed more tears the moment he came from Valencia to Barcelona than i have shed my entire life, have never had peace watching my darling team play if he is playing,even when he comes from bench i lose interest
Pls for the love and sake of Football, don't come back!!!!
This Season go Sweet
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by lexy2014: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Sportdab:
Everton have announced the signing of midfielder Andre Gomes from Barcelona on loan.

The Portugual international will wear the number 8 jersey at Everton.

Everton have paid £2m covering the wages of the 25-year-old for the 2018-19 campaign.

'Everton always was a big option for me, especially after speaking with the coach, Marco Silva,' Gomes said.

'Every discussion we've had was very important in making me feel his confidence about my game.

'Everybody in Portugal knows how Marco Silva works and his abilities as a coach.

'For me, it was really good to speak to him because I know how good he is and I feel motivated to work with him and to play for Everton, a great club.'

Gomes is Everton's third transfer deadline day signing, after Bernard also signed on a free transfer.

Gomes could make his Everton debut in their Premier League curtain raiser away to Wolves, which is Saturday's late kick-off.

Photos:>>>SPORTDAB.COM.NG
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/official-everton-sign-andre-gomes-from.html

cc Lalasticlala
all rhese clubs like Fulham that spent 100m and wolves that are buying players anyhow, they must win league oh. We no wan hear say story of relegation battle
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2018
He can stay there forever. Though I'm not happy Yerry Mina went with him.
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by donqx: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2018
ohh
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Foodforthought: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2018
pweshdodo:

And salivating over people's post is free of charge
Na u sabi...
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Foodforthought: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2018
gentlegenius:

Big blow to Man U as they couldn't get Maguire also...
Mourinho third season curse is loading quickly and no one wants to be a part of it. This is why both good and average players are avoiding Man U. grin
Is Mina better than Lindelof? Utd need upgrades,not on-par additions. In any case missing Toby was painful mehn
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by johnmattew: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2018
bobnatlo:

I think it's athletico Madrid in Europe
nope ...it's Barca. they bought

lenglet
Malcolm
Vidal
Arthur
and offloaded iniesta,paulinho,digne,gomes,Mina and aleix vidal
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by johnmattew: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Foodforthought:

Is Mina better than Lindelof? Utd need upgrades,not on-par additions. In any case missing Toby was painful mehn
did u see Mina at the world cup?....that guy is a good player
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Macgabe(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2018
olutop:
o boy! this guy really flopped in Barça, wish him well in EPL.....

My brother, yesterday was my ''happiest'' day of the entire transfer window period. Andre Gomes finally leaving Barca(even though its on loan). Wish him best of luck though....
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by anjilgreat(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Wow! Everton did good business in this transfer window and will be a formidable team this season.

The presence of their coach, Silva made Everton FC attractive to these players. It's so unfortunate that the presence of Mourinho at ManU is not attracting players to the club.

If I may ask was Yeri Mina bought outrightly from Barcelona or loaned?
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by anjilgreat(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Wow! Everton did good business in this transfer window and will be a formidable team this season.

The presence of their coach, Silva made Everton FC attractive to these players. It's so unfortunate that the presence of Mourinho at ManU is not attracting players to the club.

If I may ask was Yeri Mina bought outrightly from Barcelona or loaned?[quote author=Foodforthought post=70147317]
Is Mina better than Lindelof? Utd need upgrades,not on-par additions. In any case missing Toby was painful mehn[/quote
Re: OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) by Ibbi039(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Andre Gomes js refused to learn how to play in Barca

I remembered Yerry mina and Vermalen Combo at the back, the match was horrible, we ended up loosing the match

I am happy for Everton, i wish the players well in their career grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UEFA Postpones Man City/Madrid, Juventus/Lyon Matches Indefinitely / Nigeria's Quadri Bashes Chinese Chuang Chihyuan 4-0 To Advance To Round Of 16 / Onazi Ogenyi Recovers After Surgery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.