Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Google Adsense Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Help (363 Views)

Google Adsense Help: That Are Policy Violations That You Must Fix. / Google Adsense: Help Please. / Us Adsense Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Help by Jozebrain(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
[/color]
I applied foe adsense is now about two months ago and whenever i check my adsenae dashboars i always c this
We are working on your ads we re get to u when we are done

Please can one help me out??[color=#000099]

Re: Google Adsense Help by mcqwerty(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Get a webmaster to help you. Contact me via email if you are ready.
Re: Google Adsense Help by Eze2000(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
mcqwerty:
Get a webmaster to help you. Contact me via email if you are ready.
A webmaster to help him push this google approval? Are you for real? I so thank God I am not a fool anymore in web things.
Re: Google Adsense Help by Eze2000(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jozebrain:
[/color]
I applied foe adsense is now about two months ago and whenever i check my adsenae dashboars i always c this
We are working on your ads we re get to u when we are done

Please can one help me out??[color=#000099]

Hi,
I was in your shoes 3 years ago. I applied but no going forward or backward... they are working it they say and will contact you wen done. One of these two things have happened to you.
1. Either your site has been overlooked for some reason
2. You have content or site error that is confusing someone there who looked at your site.

This is how to solve the issue. Go over to the Adsense help forum and make a complaint. The place is like Nairaland. Just open a thread there and wait.

But before you do this, make sure your site is clean and meets Goggles laws cos once you do open that thread and drop your URL, white people from the site who have been blogging for years will flock to your site and look every were. Avoid a woman called 'Luzie' there ... she like no one and will definitely bad mouth you. She will also be the one to answer you first unless you are so lucky she no dey house.
Do not insult any of them there and show genuine willingness to correct your mistakes because some of the people there are actually the ones who review Adsense approvals. Do as I say and your account will be reviewed within 3 days and rejected due to all the pro there criticizing you. No shaking, just fix the errors the Adsense reply highlights and submit your application again. This time stay away from the forum and you will win!

Note; your account can stay like this for over a year if you do not do as i say and bring their attention to it. I speak form bitter experience

(1) (Reply)

Lets Form A Team Of Webmasters / Wordpress Website Not Displaying In Opera Mini / Black Friday | Cyber Monday 2018 Huge Discounts With Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.