Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is Uba Being Fraudulent...please Help!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Uba Being Fraudulent...please Help!!!! (229 Views)

What Is UBA BANK Ach Routing Number / Is UBA Visa Africard Still Working With Paypal (lst)? / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Uba Being Fraudulent...please Help!!!! by bjhere2009(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Please I am not sure of the right forum to post this. My name is Mr NJOKU JOHN UKA with UBA account number 2108596508.
On the 6th of August,I made a failed web pay to KC GAMING NETWORK (BET9JA) to the amount of 10,000. I have since contacted my bank to do the needful to reverse my money as policy demands if automatic reversal fails. The people at UBA customer care seem not to know the best approach to resolve this matter. I have had similar issues with First Bank and all I need do is call customer care with my complaint and it will be resolved within 8 working days . I commend First Bank for thier customer care effectiveness and I do believe UBA employs people that are not effective.
If there's any senior banker in this forum with bank UBA please help out with this issue as I have contacted UBA in writing and still did not get a satisfactory response.
Name: NJOKU JOHN UKA

UBA ACCOUNT: 2108596508

THANKS FOR HELPING

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Facebook / First Bank In Trouble Over N17bn Judgment Debt- Court News / LNG: China’s Biggest Weapon In The Trade War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.