Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Couple Ask Tenant To Stay In Their House Free For 3 Yrs As Form Of Youth Empower - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Couple Ask Tenant To Stay In Their House Free For 3 Yrs As Form Of Youth Empower (250 Views)

House Owner Shares The Moment Flood Invaded Their House (pics/video) / Get Bore Hole In Your House Free / Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Ask Tenant To Stay In Their House Free For 3 Yrs As Form Of Youth Empower by Abdulazeez99: 3:03am On Aug 10, 2018
A woman from Zambia has shocked her followers after she revealed that her landlord and his wife have asked her to live in their house rent-free for the next three years so she can save up to get her own house.

She revealed that the landlord is 31 and the wife is 29 but they own a house because they had a headstart in life. Asking her to live in their house rent-free is their own form of youth empowerment, to help others coming after them, the tenant said.

After the tenant shared her story, some Twitter users could not believe it and said that she is either sleeping with the landlord, or the landlord and his wife are trying to butter her up so they can have a party with her.

Read the story and reactions below;
"Guys, my landlord (and lady) have asked me to stop paying rent. Ati we are practically family now. They want me to save up and finish building so they're drafting a contract which will allow me to stay in their house rent free for the next 3 years!

They say they don't need the money. What they need is to empower youths like me to become independent. Mwebantu, what planet are these people from?!

This is a young couple btw, the man is 31 and his wife is 29. They had a head start in life and I guess they're just trying to give back to the universe."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9353/couple-ask-tenant-to-stay-in-their-house-free-for-3-years-as-a-form-of-youth-empowerment.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Couple Ask Tenant To Stay In Their House Free For 3 Yrs As Form Of Youth Empower by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2018
God bless their good heart.
Re: Couple Ask Tenant To Stay In Their House Free For 3 Yrs As Form Of Youth Empower by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Can any Nigeria landlord/landlady do this?!
Re: Couple Ask Tenant To Stay In Their House Free For 3 Yrs As Form Of Youth Empower by Babsmike(m): 3:19am On Aug 10, 2018
What a loving heart! God bless you.

Some people will find it difficult to believe

(1) (Reply)

*just Out Hot Distress Sale An Almost New Block Of 4 Nos 3 Bedroo / Car Port / Available Apartment & Building To Let For Party Secretariat In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.