Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (32423 Views)

Video: Serving Soldier Paraded For Kidnap And Murder Of 21 Year Old Imo Resident / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / LAUTECH Student, 15 Others Arrested For Alleged Armed Robbery, Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Okeke

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by binaws(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Hmm ncan family with stealing small thing they will say na fulani herdsmen
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by mrjaydee(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Soldier with beard.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2018
The country is hard so he decided to use his ancestral talent
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
I think,this man is innocent,i brained the okada man.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Untainted007: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmmmm I don't know who to believe again cos I picked two Army officers this morning on my way to Bonny Camp who happened his colleague, what they said abt the case is different from what is written here. God knows what no man knows I dont want to be the judge here.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by uuzba(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
dPriv:
. Bursted

Busted

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by daolad: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
I smell foul play from his statement
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Untainted007: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
daolad:
I smell foul play from his statement

God bless you, his colleagues that I picked this morning were discussing about his issue inside the car. They claimed wot made the guy suffered in that case was that he didnt understand Hausa language, that he would have related well with the bike guy whom they had issue together and he ran to the police to identify himself as an officer but the police changed the whole story to bike snatching. They even ensure they snapped him with gun, but I want to be neutral here but I smell foul play from the Police.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Dumetroniks: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
By Odita Sunday

https://guardian.ng/news/serving-soldier-nabbed-for-alleged-robbery-cultism/

See as he pose with pistol like say e wan take Oath of Service. grin grin
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Earlmikky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
mrkings1999:
Yeye....renounced cultism but you still hold the gun.
But is like he is saying the truth all this Aboki pple dat use to drive okada sef
TRUST me those Hausa guys are DEMON anybody that use mile2 to tincan will understand

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
uchaymart:
I don't think he's a soldier because a police man can not make soldier to confess via torture... Lie lie... Maybe he's a barrack boy that had access to a camouflage and a pistol.

Lol...

How old are u pls?

O boy, na kids dey reason like this o.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Gretalfreud(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Everyday for the thief, one day for the law enforcement agencies.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Richwole: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
You can afford to buy gun 5000 naira but you can't pay for handout.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Who do I believe now; the police or the soldier boy?
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Richwole: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Negodu cool
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Talasuma(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Lol cheesy, you are very right with that.
E confessed everything join, both past, present and future confession! wink cheesy
bro you no get 6s, how much be the 6 wey you wan sell?
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
The private's claim is plausible . How is it even possible that a trained soldier and supposed armed robber refused to use a firearm on him when his life was in grave danger . And as for why an unassigned weapon was on him , it can be so many reason , all incriminating , i must add, but for robbery purpose i am tempted to believe may not be one .. The NPF should carry out thorough investigation on this case , and while they are on it they should also round up all the countless hausa men that move around freely in lagos with daggers . Please , all i've written here is just laying it bare as i see it , non should read any tribal connotations to it . Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.