Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (51278 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2018
This is flaunting of assets,
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by BestDude: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
God knows I hate hand outs. If it is not mine, forget it. I won't attach much importance to whatever given.

See why I respect Padi Adenuga? Despite his dads wealth, dude still wants to make a name for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Dude should go create his own name

And stop being spoonfed

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by NaOto: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
What does he do for a living? An unrepentant pest......oshisko!
see them bad belle people, what have you achieved in life
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Gbam!

kaen1317:
Be a man of your own and answer your name instead of Linda Ikejis brother. Learn from Davido, known worldwide as davido and not Chief adelekes son
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2018
if I didn't know better, I would think this guy is naira land air.force
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Lazy Youth
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2018
this is one of the sitting rooms in Linda's big mansion,and u sure know Linda can't live in DAT big house alone ,so she must have giving her brother a section of it...on d other hand ,it could b Linda's living room ,at least we all know she is in far away america preparing to give birth...so its time for d young man to shine....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2018
DankemzI:
Nwoke bia mbok what's this young man occupation
his occupation is Linda ikeji's brother

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by ElRapido: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
kaen1317:
U will not go and hustle for your own. Shining on your sisters sweat

If your siblings blow and buy house for you in banana Island, will you reject it and continue hustling until you can but yours?

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
dis niggi refused to grow old
still sisters crib.
so no house rent bro
linda ikeji kid brother
a real house keeper
claiming to be his house.wtf mista
as soon as your bich sista linda gets back put to bed and married you gonna be kicked out
stripped off your fake ass copart car,punk ass watches and dead clothes rags.
niggi dont wanna work.buh shiit be staying broke
no investments nothing
an african mofo we all dey consume
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by TreasureJunky: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2018
This one na go dey lazy, because he feel say hm sister fit afford anything he need shocked cool shocked
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by emmyid(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
What does he do for a living? An unrepentant pest......oshisko!

Make hate no kill you. He isn't a pest, Linda is out to uplift every of his siblings. So what?

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by dokkyelele(f): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2018
DankemzI:

DankemzI:

He cleans his sister car....clean the rooms and make sure the house is in good condition for visitors.
It’s better to have your family around u....but showing off what is not yours is like exposing your private ass out.

Am sure he will be get the result when her sister comes back.
A sin le ologbo...Ile di ile di ike ekute.
When the cat is not around....the rat becomes the owner of the house.

Cut jeans without using iPhone.
I dey vex thus morning
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Win95: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2018
He was refering to his sister's house, haba bloggers?!
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Na even 350 em dey drive tongue tot would be something bigger cool
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
dis niggi refused to grow old
still sisters crib.
so no house rent bro
linda ikeji kid brother
a real house keeper
claiming to be his house.wtf mista
as soon as your bich sista linda gets back put to bed and married you gonna be kicked out
stripped off your fake ass copart car,punk ass watches and dead clothes rags.
niggi dont wanna work.buh shiit be staying broke
no investments nothing
an african mofo we all dey consume
u need a resetting of ur upstairs..... watss ur own
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2018
this dude and show off... 5 and 6.even his sister doesn't flaunt her wealth the way he does.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Peacefulgold:
this is one of the sitting rooms in Linda's big mansion,and u sure know Linda can't live in DAT big house alone ,so she must have giving her brother a section of it...on d other hand ,it could b Linda's living room ,at least we all know she is in far away america preparing to give birth...so its time for d young man to shine....
. what's your own.......sofo
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
ElRapido:

If your siblings blow and buy house for you in banana Island, will you reject it and continue hustling until you can but yours?
go ask chief adeleke's son. His name is davido

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Sexyolori:
this dude and show off... 5 and 6.even his sister doesn't flaunt her wealth the way he does.
who told u she doesn't show off....... why are u ppl jealous of this guy, cus u ain't Linda's sister or brother right?

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Sexyolori:
. who told u she doesn't show off....... why are u ppl jealous of this guy, cus u ain't Linda's sister or brother right? maybe u r some 16 yr old self, why am I talking
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by OChimex: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2018
DankemzI:

Lol. Actually in as much as one should enjoy his/her family members success, but I call it stupidity when one flaunts what he or she doesn't get with his/her hard work.

I think his sister is not helping this young man at all. As their only son, she should instill discipline, reasonableness and responsibleness in him so as to take charge and be independent as one to carry on with Ikeji's lineage.

It would have been sensible somehow if he flaunts his own hard work.
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Who God has blessed through his sister, no man shall curse...

Enjoy bro

O'chigi nyere gi

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2018
OChimex:

Lol. Actually in as much as one should enjoy his/her family members success, but I call it stupidity when one flaunts what he or she doesn't get with his/her hard work.

I think his sister is not helping this young man at all. As their only son, she should instill discipline, reasonableness and responsibleness in him so as to take charge and be independent as one to carry on with Ikeji's lineage.

It would have been sensible somehow if he flaunts his own hard work.

O'gbasara gi
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Foolish boy! How can your house be 'Banana Island?' grin

Only person I blame is the moderator who keeps pushing this nonentity in our faces. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by simplesearch: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Isn't it better to tell us your source of income rather than flaunt a wealth whose source is shrewed in secrecy. At least Linda's we know!
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

There goes the system again, accepting juat about anything.

If you are a salary Warner or business person you would understand what it takes to own a mansion I'm banana island.

Oh yeah, it's Linda's brother from the ikeji dynasty so it's correct and fine.

The society needs to push away the idea of quick wealth

Someone who we do not know anything of his or her background, displays sudden wealth in the open and every one accepts it. The question " what does he do for a living" is very important and correct

I need some one to show me another blogger with such acclaimed wealth as that of Linda ikeji , even Dangote has competitors in terms of business and funds

Linda can't be a lone wolf with such wealth in the amebo industry. At least one blogger must worth 70℅ of her

Where is that blogger? I need to know,or else all na wash
u no hear say,since linda chop chinwe banana..our politicians no come dey pay again.
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2018
So you guys have decided to force them on us?
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by oyeb15: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Clean sitting room with an hungry looking guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Nairaland is gradually losing it. See what is making front page?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest / Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.