Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters (19241 Views)

It’s Shameful Army Failed To Capture Shekau But ISWAP Conquered Him – Aisha Yesu / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by UgoManchester(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
jomoh:
Rubbish talk.

Where una dey all this years wey Shekau bin dey rule sambisa? Na yesterday dem born una.

Abeg make these people park well. Na who dem wan scam take collect menu dem dey find.
Don't Mind them. even Shekau's Smokes From Cigaratter will be enought to crush them. This is a campaign strategy for APC. They can deceive their blindfollowers, not me
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by UgoManchester(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Story Story Story. If batallions of Nigerian army with their barrels can't defeat boko boys, is it the hunter's toy guns will do that? even Shekeau's Smoke From his Cigarettes will crush the hunters. Anyway. . . . . I know this campaign strategy for APC
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by no1madman(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Okkk

Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by jomoh: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
UgoManchester:
Don't Mind them. even Shekau's Smokes From Cigaratter will be enought to crush them. This is a campaign strategy for APC. They can deceive their blindfollowers, not me

Wetin concern APC with this one now?

Na hunters be vigilante now abi Wetin?
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Speaking Hausa, the Boko Haram leader ordered his fighters to remain steadfast, adding that the sect will not back down until Sharia is established in Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Nigeria and Mali.

And I think I have some crazy ambitious dream, the guy here takes the Cake, see how e dey call this big countries like say na villages
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by Kdon2: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2018
okosodo:
What you have not been able to do for over 5 years now. You guys are behaving as if you dont know that boko haram is performing a more legal islamic duty than you people and that is why they are still strong

Those mofos are not doing any legal islamic anything. They are just a bunch of blood thirsty fiends. Let them come out openly and confront the army if truly Allah is in support of these criminals. The atrocities they commit in those camps is making the Allah shiver sef.
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2018
OChimex:

The truth is, Northerners are cowards and dumb people. They are only smart, determined and united when they want to hurt Southerners.

In the east, early 2000, robbers turned the entire Southeast into a battle field. It was so bad that even the police, military and security agencies deserted southeast, forcing people to sleep in churches at night. It was a full scale terrorism. Did the southeast fold their arms and watch this cankerworm ravage them? Emphatic No is the answer.

They took it upon themselves and formed the Bakassi boys. And that was the end of that sort of terrorism by armed robbers in the southeast.

Let northers borrow a leaf and expend their wickedness and not to southerners but to BH

Mr smart ass do you expect them to kill the soldiers guarding the routes to sambisa forest just because they want to go & exterminate boko haram, They need official permission otherwise they will just clash with the military
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by OChimex: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Jiang:

Mr smart ass do you expect them to kill the soldiers guarding the routes to sambisa forest just because they want to go & exterminate boko haram, They need official permission otherwise they will just clash with the military

Let them keep waiting for permission from the soldiers who are increasingly being wiped out by BH; until they themselves are wiped out too.
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
You ppl are just waking up from your state of hallucination shey?
Do it first as
enu o se e ariwo ko ni music o
Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
OChimex:

Let them keep waiting for permission from the soldiers who are increasingly being wiped out by BH; until they themselves are wiped out too.

correction, permission from the government, and who told you the soldiers are loosing the war, useless keyboard warrior in ur face me & face you apartment in far east. You think you don qualify to insult real warriors who are ready to die for them country & people
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by OChimex: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jiang:

correction, permission from the government, and who told you the soldiers are loosing the war, useless keyboard warrior in ur face me & face you apartment in far east. You think you don qualify to insult real warriors who are ready to die for them country & people

A typical backward black man with black sense, bragging about something irrelevant leaving out the real deal that will improve his miserable life in a miserable country.
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
So you pipu needs my permission abi? Nonsense just Sidon let Shekau kill all of you like chicken. Wawaye! "To him who knows what to do and did not do it, To him it is a SIN"
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
OChimex:

A typical backward black man with black sense, bragging about something irrelevant leaving out the real deal that will improve his miserable life in a miserable country.

Why are you Igbos so intellectually deranged

Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is going to turn into a case of when the hunter becomes the hunted very soon.
They want to try BH with their secretly funded superior fire power.
I wish them luck
Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by okwabayi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
What kind of propaganda is this rubbish? The truth is Boko Haram has wiped off majority of hunters in the affected areas. It was back in the PDP era we heard such stories even to the extent nursing mothers claimed they could capture Shekau. Nine years later see where we are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki / INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16 / Bad Condition Of Ikom-Calabar Road Due To Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.