Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol (19169 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages / Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by beerfraud: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Gunmen have killed four persons on Nzomiwu Street in Eziani community, Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State.

It was gathered that the gunmen invaded the community on Tuesday and started shooting into the air, thereby killing the victims – three males and a female, who was said to be pregnant.

The reason for the attack could not be ascertained, but a source in the area said the gunmen immediately fled the scene after killing the victims.

The source said the armed men shot indiscriminately as bullets hit the four persons.

Confirming the attack in a press statement, the state police spokesman, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said the bodies of the victims had been deposited at the mortuary.

Ikenga said, “Police/military operations have been intensified in Ihiala and its neighbouring town as operatives responded to a distress call in the early hours of Tuesday on Nzomiwu Street, Eziani, Ihiala, recovered lifeless bodies, three males and one female at the scene.

Preliminary information revealed that the criminal elements armed with Ak47, started shooting indiscriminately and unprovoked, unfortunately, bullets hit four unarmed civilians. The bodies have been deposited in the morgue.

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-four-in-anambra-police-intensify-patrol/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673420235

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by beerfraud: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Taliban of south east again
Minus 4 votes for Peter Pandora Obituary

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Golan007: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Giddygiddy.

How peaceful is Anambra state?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Sergio101(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2023
I can tell you for sure that this rubbish didn't happen!!

Modified

So some naive people have been on my mention wailing profusely over the above statement I made.

You people will just be in the wild west and be convincing yourself on what's happening in the east. The east I dey or another one??.

Now this is actual thing that happened.

"Police begins investigation over a pregnant woman and armies killed during the attack by unknown gunmen last year"

The picture below is in front of Agulu town hall.

Ihiala is a neighbouring town to my town......so four people were gunned without any body in my town or even in ihiala knowing about it. This exaggeration to south east menace is still what i don't get sad

Zulum500 beerfraud aikyg Jaycee fuckosupigs asbata kingozymandias thechameleon olamike02 ....... y'all that mentioned me should come in and tell me what you know more about my hometown.

About when it happened in ihiala....... I'm waiting

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by beerfraud: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:
na today una dey commit crimes?
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChinasaNworu/status/1612970965519966210

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by dele1727: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2023

Hmmmmm.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by DMerciful(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Soludo that is being praised by agbado urchins is failing big time!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2023
beerfraud:
Taliban of south east again
Minus 4 votes for Peter Pandora Obituary
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by SmartPolician: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Community policing is critical at this time.

Every community should have armed vigilantes recognised by the police that protect the people.

How can some idiots get into a village, kill innocent people and walk away freely?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Toneypen247(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Golan007: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Soludo that is being praised by agbado urchins is failing big time!

Once he introduces checkpoints and sentries along major routes now you would start calling him out.

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by DMerciful(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Who cares about what he does? He needs to work with Bubu to fix insecurity!
Golan007:

Once he introduces checkpoints and sentries along major routes now you would start calling him out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Zulum500: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:

You must be d@ft grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
May Devil punish nnamdi cownu and Simon ekpa wherever the idiots are.
Nor forgetting the bastards and online brainwashed swines and cannibals supporting their brutal killings of innocent igbos.
Y'all will never progress in life for all the pains and anguish you brought upon the eastern part of the country.
Brutal and Terrible ends await Y'all, as long as God lives.
Animals everywhere.

Continue to Rest in Perfect Peace Miracle Nwobodo our relative killed by this animal and his brainwashed swines.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
May Devil and Amadioha kill all supporters of ipob terrorist organizations and Boko haram ,
They will never see anything good in life.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:
.....and you were the same boy that created a thread here last year, talking about how unknown gunmen killed your relative?
Kontinue......

Posterity will judge us all.
Everyone will surely reap what they sow in life.

lereinter:

Ipob is bokoharam of se
May God deliver Anambra from their grip
They are not ghost.
They are humans.
The people they live and roll with should start pointing them out.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2023
This thing in the east is consuming the east

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by ghiloman28(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Imagine 1% of the killings in Anambra is happening in Lagos the hate children will keep calling Tinubu names. It only a dumbest person I can ever imagine that will think of voting PO coz of sweet talks as if there is no antecedents. PO that has given power before and has no single legacy except investing money in his personal business make ee no go cast he brought out the capital when leaving office claiming he left money behind, while there is no infrastructure rather his people are running to Lagos with nylon bags day and night busses to gather their lifes. I pity that region undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Atleast 10 ppl dey die daily for anambra state ...tomorrow batch don dey prepare to die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
You sowed the wind.... Now, the harvest of the whirlwind is upon you all!

I feel terribly sad that it's the innocent, poor, and unknowing citizens that are paying the highest price... It's so unfair!

Meanwhile, those who brought this upon Southeast are far removed from it all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Sunofgod(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
The zoo for real

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Chibuzoc(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Nigeria is a failed country, Nigeria is a zoo and also a jungle.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by olamike02: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:
Because you're here with your family in Lagos enjoying what Tinubu and his mentees are doing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by specialmati(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed chai na wa when will all this stop
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by JoeNL22(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
God
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by kingsceemark(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
No single pic to back it up? Even the name of the Ba$$tard wey post this nonsense sounds so funny, Nigerians knows this tribe for their traitors, you guys can never bring the great people of the south East down, God don bless us, and we continue to bless the Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Unrated900(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Afghaneastern city of ihiala

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by TheChameleon: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:

Source - " trust me bro"

Oponu elede... didinrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Military should take over the government of that place.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by TheChameleon: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Most peaceful place in Nigeria now turn to Evil land,a state turn into land of the living dead. Remind me of zombies and vampire movies. The northern president will be happy because they are killing themselves and reducing their population. This war happening there right now is worst than ethnic war

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle / Implication Of Obi Kenneth Ifeatu's Defection on Godwin Maduka's Candidacy / 2023 Presidency: We’re Not Ganging Up Against Atiku - PDP Governors, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.