Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. (327 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Nobody Safe In Nigeria – Lamido Says After Meeting Obasanjo / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by loyedammy: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2018
It's a pitiable moment for us as a Nigerian, if rumours spinners can say "saraki hijacked the DSS", A whole counter terrorist organisation that is meant to provide intelligence and protect us, what if the order given to those masked men at the national assembly was "shoot on site".

I know for sure there will be no rumours to spin, only bullets raining down and clouds of explosion dust that will cover the sun. surely there will be no internet to tweet or electricity to charge your device so you can choose sides and argue but only corps of Nigeria and her many babies

This means we are not safe in this our dear country, with this act alone it spelt the word on some persons lip that the presidency is incompetent . thank you for listening
Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by great664(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2018
My broda, naija matter tire me... The way they have been programmed to reason sometimes baffles me. Imagine CIA, KGB or Beijing being compromised and take order from another citizen other than the President?

And people (both government and the governed) are vigorously spewing the thrash for political points.

I weep for this country.

Btw, where is ? Is his appointment terminated?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by loyedammy: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2018
great664:
My broda, naija matter tire me... The way they have been programmed to reason sometimes baffles me. Imagine CIA, KGB or Beijing being compromised and take order from another citizen other than the President?

And people (both government and the governed) are vigorously spewing the thrash for political points.

I weep for this country.

Btw, where is ? Is his appointment terminated?

I swear, they are making the people who sacrificed their lives for this country turn in their grave.

brethren, we are not safe

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by thesicilian: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by StillX10(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Our safety truncated immediately Buhari came

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by lastmessenger: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2018
If saraki can successfully use daura to lay siege on the NASS without the knowledge of the presidency then I bet to say that the president is the most clueless ever in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by gaddafe(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2018
@loyedammy they are not rumor spinners but APC leaders.

Here is a link: https://punchng.com/national-assembly-invasion-apc-makes-a-u-turn-defends-dss-action/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.nairaland.com/4666039/national-assembly-invasion-apc-makes

Those APC leaders are indirectly telling the world and Nigerians that the president is not in control of his govt. Recall the APC chairman once said that PMB condones disrespect in his govt. The President is the only one who controls the DSS yet the APC wants us to believe that it was saraki that sent them there. Does that not mean that the President is useless and not in Control of his govt. And they want Nigerians to vote such individual In the forth coming election. How stupid can that be?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerians Are Not Safe In Nigeria. by loyedammy: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
gaddafe:
@loyedammy they are not rumor spinners but APC leaders.

Here is a link: https://punchng.com/national-assembly-invasion-apc-makes-a-u-turn-defends-dss-action/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.nairaland.com/4666039/national-assembly-invasion-apc-makes

Those APC leaders are indirectly telling the world and Nigerians that the president is not in control of his govt. Recall the APC chairman once said that PMB condones disrespect in his govt. The President is the only one who controls the DSS yet the APC wants us to believe that it was saraki that sent them there. Does that not mean that the President is useless and not in Control of his govt. And they want Nigerians to vote such individual In the forth coming election. How stupid can that be?

in their desperate attempt to stab saraki's image, they are telling the outside world the our security agency is useless.

@mynd44 what ya say ?

(1) (Reply)

I Stand The Best Chance For Igbo Presidency - Okorocha / Images 75 Obasanjo New Political Party ADC Spilt News Politics Obasanjo New Poli / Liepobians And Their 6 Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.